Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake you did with Bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 135170 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 10, 2016, 07:38:41 AM
What's the worst mistake you did with your Bitcoin? It can vary from starting to use Bitcoin to buying dumped Altcoin to gambling.

The worst mistake I made with Bitcoin is... Buying cloud mining hashrate. I bought 0.02 GH/s CEX.IO hash rate voucher at SEOClerk for $2 USD - or maybe $1 USD. I thought with 0.02 GH/s, I would be making a profit in half a year.. And I was wrong.

Well, I bought using the free five dollars coupon. So that does not count as making a mistake with Bitcoin. However, the slow profit lead me to buying hashing power from CEX.IO and later on.. ZeusHash using the Bitcoin I earned from signature campaign.. Again, I thought I would be making profit in a few months. Till today, I'm sure I have not make any profit from both the company yet. CEX.IO stopped their cloud mining operation and.. ZeusHash.. What do you think.?

my only but very huge mistake was in bitcoins gambling, by mistake i  bet 5 bitcoins instead of 0,5 bitcoins, and well i lost, that was very sad for me

and my friend wanted to start bitcoins trading, but he bought bitcoins at very huge price, and he sold after first small price fall because he thought that price will go down in future too

Oh what a big lose. For just a small mistake and you lose huge amount if i lose big money like that i think i cant sleep for months and i will cry. But in trading you should monitor the price because if u buy high and it will dump so much in low price well you lose big money likr i buy thr coin for high price and now it dumps the price of coin into 4 sats my altcoin is no value now my mistake two. Cause very excited to buy low didnt i know it will dump more
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
April 10, 2016, 06:41:59 AM
What's the worst mistake you did with your Bitcoin? It can vary from starting to use Bitcoin to buying dumped Altcoin to gambling.

The worst mistake I made with Bitcoin is... Buying cloud mining hashrate. I bought 0.02 GH/s CEX.IO hash rate voucher at SEOClerk for $2 USD - or maybe $1 USD. I thought with 0.02 GH/s, I would be making a profit in half a year.. And I was wrong.

Well, I bought using the free five dollars coupon. So that does not count as making a mistake with Bitcoin. However, the slow profit lead me to buying hashing power from CEX.IO and later on.. ZeusHash using the Bitcoin I earned from signature campaign.. Again, I thought I would be making profit in a few months. Till today, I'm sure I have not make any profit from both the company yet. CEX.IO stopped their cloud mining operation and.. ZeusHash.. What do you think.?

my only but very huge mistake was in bitcoins gambling, by mistake i  bet 5 bitcoins instead of 0,5 bitcoins, and well i lost, that was very sad for me

and my friend wanted to start bitcoins trading, but he bought bitcoins at very huge price, and he sold after first small price fall because he thought that price will go down in future too
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 10, 2016, 06:04:02 AM
Invest in a website when the share price of the website goes down by /10 and in a week time the price of btc spike from $3xx - 4xx. Sad

Yeah thats my biggest mistak also. I invest big money for hyips site and i dont know by that time i have a chance to be scam and bad things turns bad when my payout is pending and i regret it so much So now i am doing good research for where i put my bitcoin and i learn a good lesson to that. For now im focusing trading thats my safe investment for now.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 10, 2016, 03:23:16 AM
Invest in a website when the share price of the website goes down by /10 and in a week time the price of btc spike from $3xx - 4xx. Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 09, 2016, 11:07:25 PM
I think the worst mistake is putting any bitcoin on any Barcelona football matches. They are a too over the top bunch of players that they are not worth putting any amount of money on.
Real Madrid is a superior team to me!   Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 09, 2016, 11:01:21 PM
I regret that I invested in investment sites that are obviously ponzi scams. The worst mistake I did was I keep on investing to sites like them even if I was scammed a lot of times. I learned my mistake though and don't invest on them anymore.
Activity: 546
April 09, 2016, 10:50:35 PM

I bet most of my bitcoin for gambling. I'm really sorry
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
April 09, 2016, 10:38:14 PM
The worst mistake I made was that I bought some bitcoins at a very low price that is good. But when the price did go up a bit I sold them all. After I sold them the price was going up more so I could have made more money.
I think that's not too big a problem dude if you have already benefited from it. therefore you should be more patient.
I know we don't know when bitcoin will stop moving up again? so it was naturally happened

If you feel this to be a worst mistake, you would never sell your bitcoin. Its the nature of bitcoin, it grows without notification. We only be keen on price fluctuations on selling.

Yup that is common thing, when bitcoin increase and decrease you will never notice it at times and will always had these kind of a mistake but I think this is only a mild mistakes thats all.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 05, 2016, 11:27:26 AM
The worst mistake I made was that I bought some bitcoins at a very low price that is good. But when the price did go up a bit I sold them all. After I sold them the price was going up more so I could have made more money.
I think that's not too big a problem dude if you have already benefited from it. therefore you should be more patient.
I know we don't know when bitcoin will stop moving up again? so it was naturally happened

If you feel this to be a worst mistake, you would never sell your bitcoin. Its the nature of bitcoin, it grows without notification. We only be keen on price fluctuations on selling.
Activity: 672
April 05, 2016, 09:57:49 AM
Yes indeed, if you are buying at a low price it is not that bad, because you can always wait later for a higher value and you have a higher chance to make some profit.
And that is quite good but the only thing that you need is some patience and that is one of the most important thing that you need to make some profit with Bitcoin.

And you can also learn from your mistakes and that is also very good, but yeah it is not good to make some mistakes of course.

buying at low price means earning higher profits in future, and I don't think that is a mistake, that is good that you bought at lower price and that's true that if you have waited more then you would have made more money, but that's not in our hands as price will never be the same.
Activity: 364
April 05, 2016, 09:55:03 AM
Yes indeed, if you are buying at a low price it is not that bad, because you can always wait later for a higher value and you have a higher chance to make some profit.
And that is quite good but the only thing that you need is some patience and that is one of the most important thing that you need to make some profit with Bitcoin.

And you can also learn from your mistakes and that is also very good, but yeah it is not good to make some mistakes of course.
Activity: 490
April 05, 2016, 05:40:15 AM
Activity: 260
April 05, 2016, 05:18:32 AM
A couple of years ago I was new and just introduced into Bitcoin. I had some money that I saved and wanted to invest that money into something. I bought some Bitcoins but the price was pretty high but I did not know this.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
April 04, 2016, 01:26:20 PM
My worst mistake was i bought 0.5 bitcoins and then put it on gambling and made 3.2 bitcoins within minutes and when i lost 1 bitcoin then i get aggressive and lost all even last penny . That was my worst mistake i can even save the bitcoins for future and now i will be in serious profit on that day the price of bitcoins was 220$ and now its price is 400$+ .
Activity: 518
April 04, 2016, 01:19:45 PM
My biggest mistake so far is Ore-mine, after that losing 4k satoshi gambling.
Tell me about your story related ore-mine,i'm interest of your story because i'm one of many people who dont believe on ore-mine from the first time see it,i mean not believe that this site will long life. are you lost many bitcoin there?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 04, 2016, 11:01:09 AM

It's not a worst mistake though because you still get some profit out of it. That's the gamble when trading, you don't know if the price will still get high or get low again. The good side is we all learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 05:22:41 AM
That found out about bitcoin sooner
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 04:51:57 AM
Started earlier
Activity: 344
April 04, 2016, 04:34:39 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 02:44:49 AM
When I'm still lack of knowledge regarding bitcoin and with this scam investment sites , ponzis, hyip I lost my hard earned money there that I earned from using bitcoin faucets. But it made a lesson for me so now, I'm avoiding that scams and still reading some informative post regarding bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: