Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake you did with Bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 135170 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
March 27, 2016, 12:20:27 AM
My worst Bitcoin investment was that I bought a lot of altcoins which were dumped by big whales. Eventually, I sold my coins at 10% of the original price to cut my losses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 12:01:09 AM
I used a measly 260k satoshi and amounted it to 0.20 btc playing dice then i by mistake went one decimal place too much and put 125000 doge coin instead of 12500 and lost it all Sad but seriously its total bs that they don't have some kind of protection to prevent accidental rolls. Some sites move the button to another side as to avoid this and others don't care.

Yeah i agree with you, gambling site should have a notice appear when you bet big, maybe around 0.1++ btc. So it can prevent typo when do gambling. I also have experience like that. and it worst.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
March 26, 2016, 11:41:39 PM
I told to buy 3 btc worth of eth at presale to a friend while I didn't buy any... Do the math and you will see how much he got.
And i'm an idiot
I think not everyone will know how much the price of a coin in a market when already released, and probably almost everyone experiencing the same thing as you,  not buy a coin and regret it when the price goes up. but atleast, You do not lose anything by it
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
my biggest mistake with bitcoin, ever, was definitely putting my coins in cloud mining!
first i put a large portion of my coins in genesis and once i realized i'd never roi tried to increase what i got back form them in hashnest.
needless to say i lost coins in both ventures; if only i've kept my coins i'd've made 100s of dollars of profit just by selling them today!
it seems i'm doing pretty ok at trading, i could've had way more coins, by now, trading altcoins! Lips sealed

Be careful with trading altcoins also, they're too unpredictable, set up your stop loss orders, otherwise you may end up losing more than you lost in cloud mining scams.

I used a measly 260k satoshi and amounted it to 0.20 btc playing dice then i by mistake went one decimal place too much and put 125000 doge coin instead of 12500 and lost it all Sad but seriously its total bs that they don't have some kind of protection to prevent accidental rolls. Some sites move the button to another side as to avoid this and others don't care.

Usually dice sites warn you if you're going all in but they can't protect you from making typo mistakes and betting more than you wanted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Defender of Bitcoin
March 26, 2016, 09:57:03 PM
spending 5 bucks on a humble bundle,... paid with Bitcoin and it was right before the 1000$ spike

Haha I know the feeling. In fact I use Bitcoin to regularly purchase stuff off the Humble Bundle site and often wonder should I have used my debit card instead in case the value of Bitcoin raises meanwhile but anyway life is short and we shouldn't worry about such trivial matters every time we buy something with Bitcoin right?  Wink
Activity: 560
March 26, 2016, 08:48:05 PM
My recent mistake were to"donate" some 0,013 btc to those doublers cyclers i just thinked well if i loose its just pennies but i know i may not be able recover it ,if i get atleast half,i would be impressed as when someone promoted those link i said its another scam but more elaborated.Genesis were a nightmare investment,trusted on them and well the payments just stopped a long time ago and the roi expected were around 3 years on the time.
Activity: 222
March 26, 2016, 07:13:59 PM
my biggest mistake with bitcoin, ever, was definitely putting my coins in cloud mining!
first i put a large portion of my coins in genesis and once i realized i'd never roi tried to increase what i got back form them in hashnest.
needless to say i lost coins in both ventures; if only i've kept my coins i'd've made 100s of dollars of profit just by selling them today!
it seems i'm doing pretty ok at trading, i could've had way more coins, by now, trading altcoins! Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 26, 2016, 01:42:52 PM

Yup they don't really care at all because they will gain or earn from your mistake and certainly this mistake is a continuous thing that I have heard more recently here in this thread and this is occasionally occur in gambling section.
Activity: 770
March 26, 2016, 01:36:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 26, 2016, 10:33:54 AM
Spending it on trading ? I am poor in this . Tried to make some profits , But i lost much . Thats the biggest mistake of my life with bitcoins .
loss on trading is normally especially it's the first time you trading on alts/bitcoin but i believe you can learn much from your lose and do better to take a profit. never think trading is a worst mistake,bro. it's same like me i lost when first i trade on forex but trading cryptocurrency is more easy than forex.

That's not a mistake, it's fair trade, you learn from the experience. Like this dude has said go practice in trading alts. I did learn a lot from that space.
Activity: 854
March 26, 2016, 10:21:50 AM
I keep my bitcoin experience without huge mistake and i hope i will not fail so much Grin
Need to keep your mind clear and also pay attention of your actions.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
March 26, 2016, 10:02:44 AM
Spending it on trading ? I am poor in this . Tried to make some profits , But i lost much . Thats the biggest mistake of my life with bitcoins .
loss on trading is normally especially it's the first time you trading on alts/bitcoin but i believe you can learn much from your lose and do better to take a profit. never think trading is a worst mistake,bro. it's same like me i lost when first i trade on forex but trading cryptocurrency is more easy than forex.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2016, 09:57:46 AM
When i gambling and typed wrong number on dice sites, and it's make me go all in on gambling. That's the worst mistake in my life with bitcoin, it's make me sad around 1 week because of it.

The typo thing in gambling can really make someone sad about and get pissed off but on the other hand if that typo wins then cheers to that.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2016, 09:48:57 AM
When i gambling and typed wrong number on dice sites, and it's make me go all in on gambling. That's the worst mistake in my life with bitcoin, it's make me sad around 1 week because of it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 26, 2016, 09:43:01 AM
time ago I wrong about bitcoin prices will rise. so I bought bitcoin in the price of $ 420 at the time. I think the price of bitcoin will rise to $ 500, but it gains a stop. I guess it was my mistake Sad
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
March 26, 2016, 09:41:04 AM
I told to buy 3 btc worth of eth at presale to a friend while I didn't buy any... Do the math and you will see how much he got.
And i'm an idiot
Activity: 350
March 26, 2016, 09:28:41 AM
My worst is for selling it low just because i need to cashout my money that time but it is wort it to cashout .

You will only loose when you buy scam coins.or no potential coins on the market .maybe yhis will help you to know what is good to buy coin for trading..i do trade nd i earn profits on it .even x10- x15 it depends

Coinmarketcap.com check what coin have potential
Activity: 193
March 26, 2016, 09:25:07 AM
Activity: 210
March 26, 2016, 09:23:36 AM
spending 5 bucks on a humble bundle,... paid with Bitcoin and it was right before the 1000$ spike
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 26, 2016, 09:23:04 AM
My worst mistake i did with bitcoin is spending it before in gambling site and lose it all i thought that i can make more bitcoin in the past 2 years..
If i just hold it and make a profit right now i think i have money to start business here in online...
Pages:
Jump to: