Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake you did with Bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 135170 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 07:52:10 PM
the worst mistake i did with bitcoin is that whenever i got some bitcoins i used it in gambling and lost most of my money.. and after realizing that i just stopped gambling and learned a lesson from it...

LOL Mine is Buying somethings online and not being able to return them.
many people cannot learn from their defeat they continued gambling and hope they can get profit and recover entire defeat them. but it was just wishful thinking that will not happen
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2016, 07:44:58 PM
Not buying when Max Keiser told me to. It was $0.10 per BTC at the time.

I should be retired now.

You are a early adopter, You should be a millionare now  Cool

Probably few months ago when I first came in serious contact with bitcoin, I was just new overall to crypto's and bought one crypto that was rising and though was promising, Then it was "Dumped" and the value decreased and so did the volume, had few millions of a currency that no one wanted.
That always happened to me
My friend was bought etherum when it was extremely cheap, and now he can lying on his bed enjoy his money, now we're investing on Lisk let see the price it could be like etherum or still dumped like other

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
March 29, 2016, 07:32:36 PM
Not buying when Max Keiser told me to. It was $0.10 per BTC at the time.

I should be retired now.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 05:42:46 PM
Trade XRP on threocktrading. seriously, with some Dash i get (and profit) more involved Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen
March 29, 2016, 04:40:53 PM
I bought 500 Bitcoins in 2011 when they were at $3 and I sold them all in 2012 when they were at $6. Beat that punks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
March 29, 2016, 04:38:00 PM
Spending it on trading ? I am poor in this . Tried to make some profits , But i lost much . Thats the biggest mistake of my life with bitcoins .
My worst is for selling it low just because i need to cashout my money that time but it is wort it to cashout .

You will only loose when you buy scam coins.or no potential coins on the market .maybe yhis will help you to know what is good to buy coin for trading..i do trade nd i earn profits on it .even x10- x15 it depends

Coinmarketcap.com check what coin have potential

Indeed, did almost the same thing the mistake I made was when price was high and I thought I'm gonna sell them now and within a couple I sold them the price was going to a even higher amount, I still regret it by this day.
As you can see the bitcoin can so be unpredictable its just too hard to predict it, although I still made profit with it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
March 29, 2016, 04:08:17 PM
Probably few months ago when I first came in serious contact with bitcoin, I was just new overall to crypto's and bought one crypto that was rising and though was promising, Then it was "Dumped" and the value decreased and so did the volume, had few millions of a currency that no one wanted.
I think all of us had some similar experiences: don't grieve too much. I learnt more from the money I lost that from the money I gained. So that is absolutely normal
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
March 29, 2016, 02:35:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2016, 04:02:53 AM
I gambled and lost a lot and i think that's the worst mistake i did with Bitcoin

Gambling i so risky way as known
everybody have this experience,lost bitcoin on gambling,its normally,i dont think it was mistake,the only mistake on your problem is you know gambling and start playing it,its was mistake,but i'm sure it not make you stop playing gambling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 03:02:08 AM
the worst mistake i did with bitcoin is that whenever i got some bitcoins i used it in gambling and lost most of my money.. and after realizing that i just stopped gambling and learned a lesson from it...

LOL Mine is Buying somethings online and not being able to return them.
Activity: 193
March 29, 2016, 02:29:27 AM
BUying hashpower online ( cloud mining ) . Worst thing i ever did . Because i tried with two sites and both sites turned scam . Really a waste . I will never try cloud mining again
Activity: 169
March 29, 2016, 02:24:57 AM
Activity: 224
March 28, 2016, 10:37:44 PM
Worst mistake i did with bitcoin is sending it to the wrong address. It's not too big but it's still a money. I guess i'm not the only one who did the mistake. It's just another lesson that i learned, that is to be carefull when sending and always double check.
Activity: 504
March 27, 2016, 02:40:35 AM
I gambled and lost a lot and i think that's the worst mistake i did with Bitcoin

I think a lot of people who are like you dude I'll never be surprised again to see someone sad and regret their actions because of gambling. I even saw a man lost more than 100 BTC in gambling
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 27, 2016, 02:29:23 AM
The worst mistake i ever made with bitcoin is when i played ponzi games, due to my greed i ignore all the logical reason and put all of my bitcoin to play ponzi and end up being scammed away

I too play that when i was new here and put what i earn on some faucet,i was amazed that it could double my money but lost in the end.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 27, 2016, 02:25:02 AM
The worst mistake i ever made with bitcoin is when i played ponzi games, due to my greed i ignore all the logical reason and put all of my bitcoin to play ponzi and end up being scammed away
Activity: 196
March 27, 2016, 02:14:30 AM
Worst mistake i did with bitcoin is when i accidentally send my bitcoin to others Undecided
Activity: 672
March 27, 2016, 01:37:48 AM

Activity: 742
March 27, 2016, 12:43:19 AM
My worst Bitcoin investment was that I bought a lot of altcoins which were dumped by big whales. Eventually, I sold my coins at 10% of the original price to cut my losses.

Trading need experience dude, otherwise it's just like gambling : risky method.
Of course Trading could be profitable if you choose the right altcoins to trade and especially if you have good strategy
Activity: 518
March 27, 2016, 12:41:20 AM
Spending it on trading ? I am poor in this . Tried to make some profits , But i lost much . Thats the biggest mistake of my life with bitcoins .
trading is not like gambling. where you do not need the knowledge and skills to be able to profit
trade need more knowledge about the world of crypto if you do not have it then you will defeat
Pages:
Jump to: