Pages:
Author

Topic: Would bitcoin help teach kids about saving? - page 2. (Read 14139 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
bit coin? help teach kids how best to save? I am still trying to figure out the underlying morale behind it..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think we could teach kids to saving their money all the time, because they should to know how much is it value for Earth at all.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Yes right, maybe with the presence of bitcoin can train kids about saving and investing, but there are important things we must do before introducing bitcoin that is giving the right information about financial management.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Yes it will probably help kids who are usually just spending money, maybe with bitcoin they can learn to save with a little explanation of the benefits of saving, perhaps with a crypto the kids have an interest in saving rather than directly applying it to cash.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
It depends on how are you going to introduce bitcoin to them, I think this children of new era will be having to understand the world faster that we are because they are assisted by the present technology and this technology have more rooms to improve and gather data to make our lives simple and saving money is a matter of decision making from us involving bitcoin from saving will only just be an alternative it may not fully encourage the kids to save because there must be an activity if bitcoin will become the legal tender of the world this is really possible to help them save money.
Activity: 362
If to talk about 2 teenagers, then i think bitcoin is best one to choose. But if they're kids i am not sure in that. Imho, they still can't handle and understand completly bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?
If you think that is good for your two cousins, go ahead. As long they know how to do it. Think an easy way to understand it. For example, create or search some games that related to cryptocurrency, you are not only teaching them to how to save money, you also show them the importance of the money. You must give them a clarification about how the value changes or move and how unstable their value is.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin can help children to learn how to save. Kids don't have much opportunity to spend there bitcoin. When they see there's nothing to spend they'll surly save there bitcoins. But first we have to introduce the power of bitcoin to our children which is hard part for us.
Activity: 116
Very helpfull cor children learning to save, but I think  we teach bitcoin to children for their future investments in orde to find the result on their own efforts business in the future.
Activity: 210
It is good to teach the children to save. There are plenty of ways how to teach the cildren to save. Bitcoin is too early for then. Though there are youn kids whi are hooked in bitcoin, I heard.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
The most ideal approach to show kids about investment funds is utilizing bitcoin or paper money. I remember when I was kid my parents give me a piggy bank each beginning of the school year, after the school hour I put all the cash on the piggy bank. after the school end I break it. I utilized my saving cash to purchase a toy or my desire. On the helps of the modern technology we can utilize the bitcoin on saving and guide then very well since digital currency isn't simple one like piggy bank.
Activity: 182
So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?
At their early age as a kids ,parents or adult in the family  should incourage them or give them some knowledge of savings,or some ways from the bitcoin on how they save their income,teach them how to control to spend wisely the way they can easily to understand how to value their effort of savings for the near future of their life.
In any case, we must teach the children savings, because energy sources and ecology have their limitations. I hope bitcoin will contribute to this.
Activity: 168
At their early age as a kids ,parents or adult in the family  should incourage them or give them some knowledge of savings,or some ways from the bitcoin on how they save their income,teach them how to control to spend wisely the way they can easily to understand how to value their effort of savings for the near future of their life.
Activity: 392
yes, we can teach kids about bitcoin by teaching them about saving and the benefits of saving because I think saving is the same as investing
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

My children knows that i am into bitcoin. But for now they are still underage to be into it. Part of my  nurturing them is to instill in there mind the value of having a savings. We also set as an example to them.

My children is in underage he didn't know yet about savings. When he reach the right time that he understands about savings through bitcoin i will teach him and it very useful because at the minor age he knows how to save.
Activity: 378

My children knows that i am into bitcoin. But for now they are still underage to be into it. Part of my  nurturing them is to instill in there mind the value of having a savings. We also set as an example to them.
Activity: 320
That is a good idea, you must introduce to them what is bitcoin, and what is mining. Teach them to save money for their future, or when they learn about bitcoin, the money that they save they can invest it in bitcoin, so that they can gain a huge profit someday. Smiley
Activity: 154
Bitcoin can't teach kids. Doesn't matter what to use to make kids understand that saving money is necessary sometimes, parents should do this stuff , not bitcoin.
I cant say that bitcoin well teach kids to be save.Because saving should be teached by the parents at home. And bitcoin maybe teach them how to earn many for there future. Its a good thibg that at a very young age they could earn to prepare there future. They will be  responsible people in the future
Activity: 125

Yes bitcoin helps kids if saving. This is the best way to save because you have a chance to make your coin cost into a million. As they wait for time goes by the're saving a big opportunity to become a millionaire someday.Which all people like this all about. It's really exciting to have a big amount of money. Especially in n bitcoin world. You can have a bitcoin savings. That bitcoin savings is the way to multiply their coins when price goes up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
If its kids, I don't think bitcoin can help them save money, they're too young. Teaching a child to save money can't happen overnight. You need to gradually informing about the importance of saving money. Bitcoin will only make them spend more once they earn.  Kids should just enjoy life and we just need to keep reminding about the importance of money. We can try to introduce bitcoin when they become a teenager. Their mind will be more mature on that age.
I agree with your idea. And moreover, I do not think that kids need to learn about money. All they need is love and education. just give them a good education and they will eventually know what bitcoin is and how to save their money. DO not destroy kids' childhood.
Yes that is a fact that kids do not need for money to save or to know about saving it, because they are depending on their parents, their parents are responsible to fulfill all their needs and wishes, therefore they do not have to do anything with money, i think that when they grew up then they should start learning about saving money.
Pages:
Jump to: