Pages:
Author

Topic: Would like to know the opinion of community about the REPUTATION of this user. - page 2. (Read 584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
There is no issue whatsoever to have this on the board.

Leaving a feedback about his behavior is good. You should also add it as a neutral feedback to his profile with this topic as reference.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Not being professional hardly deserves a red tag or anything alike from a DT.

My advice, red tag him yourself if you feel like it.
While I wouldn't ask him to do any job for me, that doesn't mean he is a bad person.

While his excuses are statistically unlikely to be true, shit can also happen.

The fact that you didn't have a contingency ready in case of delay from one translator is a bad  risk management on your side. It is as much his responsibility as it was yours.

Not asking for a red tag at all, as this is something i take seriously and would ruin his work and way of life, but at least this behaviour deserved to be exposed somewhere.

Regarding my responsability hiring a new translator, i have other translators available, and could have assigned the task many days ago.
It would have been easier to say " I dont like the work, please hire someone else for the task". But he has just been delaying this a lot of time, and the fact is that now honest workers must wait more time because of his unrespectfull behaviour.

Just in case community thinks this thread should not be in this board, i would ask moderator please to delete it. sorry for the inconveniences.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Not being professional hardly deserves a red tag or anything alike from a DT.

My advice, red tag him yourself if you feel like it.
While I wouldn't ask him to do any job for me, that doesn't mean he is a bad person.

While his excuses are statistically unlikely to be true, shit can also happen.

The fact that you didn't have a contingency ready in case of delay from one translator is a bad  risk management on your side. It is as much his responsibility as it was yours.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
This board is about reputation right? Today i am not talking about a scammer, but obviously i think this deserve to be exposed somewhere, because this user is not reputable at all.

Let's go to the point..i was asked to organize a group of translators to deliver website translation for Securypto's ICO. All of us delivered our work, but seems that one of us didnt took it seriously and harmed the rest of us.

This is the irresponsible worker, the arabic translator:

username: Abuelkheeir https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/abuelkheeir-1192398    

The problem is:
- all the rest of translators could have been paid already for the work, but team won't pay until ALL translations are done. So we must now wait until another reliable user do the arabic translation, which would take at least one more week (i must asisgn an affordable deadline to a new translator).
- i could have the translation be done by another worker, but the original translator just made me waste my time, with excuses and promised to deliver later and later.
The worst of this, and what made me get really angry, is that he put as excuses the problems in Egypt and real life problems, something i take very seriously.

Other messages followed the conversation, and nowadays he just ignore my messages in telegram.
So i think he is just a liar, because while he should have been doing the work he undertook to do, he has been applying to many other bounties. See the next proofs and look at the dates. He seems to apply to EVERYTHING..but i didnt have enough time now to be checking every bounty form the last days.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jkkomnRmYKrMLquRMPGyr4CefRwryOYJUIEINQLLoa0/edit#gid=247620892

----
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161jFlqnPc851tEH0aEEhNvCI86RhrVEn3QbkxSVxpys/edit#gid=88474091

---
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRWjClqe4d5ummFRX8boWqOx-d6ts9L9T5INPM6CMdE/edit#gid=1712434771

Pages:
Jump to: