Pages:
Author

Topic: Would this finally be a real Satoshi? CW lost the Kleimans case!!! - page 4. (Read 1091 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 15
Baronets is the Jet Cash domain management service
Satoshi is a deity. He invented the wheel and fire, and he hasn't revealed his identity for doing that, so why would he do it for his latest creation - Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 85
I can't remember how many people have identified themselves as Satoshi.
I think Satoshi will be found by someone, someone will announce this secret.
In the past 10 years Satoshi has chosen anonymity, and now there is no reason for him to announce his identity.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018

What a meaningful image! Bitcoin vision presented in its Whitepaper made by Satoshi more than 10 years ago. Bitcoin has actually grown well without appearance and participation of Satoshi recent years. Do we really need to find Satoshi Nakamoto? No. I don't think so. Bitcoin Core team can work well to keep upgrading Bitcoin network, so the role of Satoshi Nakamoto is not essential since the day of dissapearance.
It is a good visualization, not only for Satoshi drama, but also for crypto investors in general. Most of new crypto investors, just ask "What should I do to get rich with crypto investment/ bitcoin investment? and How to get rich, please tell me?" They don't care to spend their time to read what is bitcoin, blockchain, ledger, blockchain explorer, decentralization, transaction fees, blockhalving scheme, and more fundamental terms. They are distracted so far from what they should start
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
It's a NO for me.
Even in some social media, as some of my friends are being curious who is really Satoshi Nakamoto, like it is a really big matter for them. And they even don't know how really bitcoin works. They have the time to read some fake claims of being Satoshi Nakamoto while they don't try to read Bitcoin's whitepaper  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
nowadays every time i see a new claim i only become happier because the more scammers come forward claiming to be Satoshi, the less the effect of their scam is going to be. eventually it becomes a common thing that nobody would give a shit about when someone starts some nonsense about being Satoshi.
this dude is funny too, most of what he wrote is from him spending some time googling bitcoin, from the 980k bitcoin guessed to be owned by Satoshi till the end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
And what made him awaken after a deep sleep suddenly? Lol!

Satoshi did exist. Whoever he is, he's a legend and doesn't want to reveal himself except for his name or pseudoname. There's no point for him to come out like that which he could have achieved more easily if he logged in his bitcointalk account and posted that he's back.

Although personally I would love to know who was really Satoshi in my lifetime though Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
Only want to ask the Bitcointalk community: What do you think about this new Satoshi? Is this the real one or another scammer?
There are hundreds of twitter today that call themselves, satoshi-nakamoto, but all of them have not been found true original identity.

Like in this news: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/yoavvilner/2019/05/30/can-the-real-satoshi-nakamoto-or-craig-wright-please-stand-up/amp/

But there is one Twitter account that states the original and fake unique words.

Quote Twitter:
Ironically both the real Satoshi and the fake Satoshi have brought us together.

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/erikvoorhees/status/1116872398756651009

At least until now Satoshi, has given his discovery in the field of Economics (Bitcoin) to his future children, who are brilliant.
satoshi-nakamoto, is a parent who understands the lives of his children and grandchildren going forward. So that the generation of Bitcoin continues to advance and develop,
Maybe in this world only one (like satoshi-nakamoto), who sees his grandchildren throughout the world, is becoming more prosperous through Bitcoin, even though he is gone, but his services have remained immortalized in the history of human life from 2009 onwards.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
This Satoshi Nakamoto dude previously called cypherpunks, "cyberpunks" like WTF LOL. It's not even a typo as it was mentioned a few times. It was edited by the writer when it received a lot of backlash on Twitter.

Here's the archive link: https://web.archive.org/web/20190818204650/https://satoshinrh.com/my-reveal-part-1/
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Every forks from bitcoin is shit coins, if not scam ones; every people appear and claim as real Satoshi is fake Satoshi. They do this to scam naive people and get easy money.
If Satoshi Nakamoto did not appear in 2017, why he appears nowadays? It does not make sense.
Additionally, the given site looks like a trash one, very poor-design, that is not fitted for marketing or not simple as same as the way Satoshi created the forum and its interface.
Satoshi, if really reappears, has no reason to prove that he is real Satoshi. Prove for what? Just say "I am Satoshi" and sign a message from his address. There is unnecessary to show laptop, and other unnecessary things.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Seriously though, I met the real real Satoshi at the pub yesterday. You must believe me because I said so.
Lol, then I believed you now. Please describe the identity of real Satoshi, I can't imagine how it looks like the founder of Bitcoin.

Obviously, the writer of the article that claims he is the real Satoshi is wanted to have exposure on his site. If the real Satoshi revealed his self for what reason? Bitcoin will work now itself and that is fine. I noticed also that there is subscribe button on the article, hmmm.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I love how this new guy says this about the other pretend-Satoshis: "I challenge them to move even 0.0001 bitcoin from my lost fortune", but is unable to do so himself.

Seriously though, I met the real real Satoshi at the pub yesterday. You must believe me because I said so.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
No....

Whenever I program a project, I push everything to git and make two backups offline... Why wouldn't they have done this with their wallet.dat?

I didn't get the whole way through that article as a bit of it was in broken English and I was questioning why someone would have a copy of the times paper and then write unbroken English (just a thought)...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
UPDATED 29.08.2019

From a couple of days on Twitter, there are multiple comments about new Satoshi, which popped up suddenly with a new web page, where he reveals in three parts, his true identity and the real story behind Bitcoin. Additionally, he shows proves to be real Satoshi, like addresses, signatures, etc..

If you haven't heard about this yet I encourage to look at this page and read the content provided to know the story a little better.

Here link: https://satoshinrh.com/

I will refrain from quoting the author or to show the proves he provided. I think every interested member should read the content on his own to make a clear point of few.

Just want to ask the Bitcointalk community: What do you think about this new Satoshi? Is this the real one or another scammer?

Personally, I think that this is no coincidence that we see all these new Faketoshis popping up every week. I assume this is very good after the drama with CW because the importance of the true identity of Satoshi Nakomoto and impact on Bitcoin and the community is smaller with every new revelation.

I will not say that the real Satoshi doesn't matter and it would be great to finally know who he really is and to give him a Nobel price in the future but for sure every new Faketoshi matters less and less, which will finally stop all the madness, when this headlines will be no more such a lucrative click bites making so much noise.  

Finally great news from CW case!!! He has to pay 50% of all mined BTC back to Kleimans family and additionally 50% of the intellectual property from Bitcoin creation.

Of course, CW (Faketoshi) has now the right to not accept this judgment and go further with court cases, but the first one is already lost and the judge calls CW a simple lier.

Thisissogood to see such outcome but from another side when I start thinking about it then I start to worry because the amounts of BTC are overwhelming and we can not forget that Kleimans family would have  to pay 40% in taxes from the received amount which can be the reason for price dump if they will have to sell BTC to pay the tax.

What do you think about this? Is this another threat? Or CW doesn't have this BTC in the first place and there is no Tulip fund which releases this coins 21 January 2020?

Pages:
Jump to: