Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 27. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
January 08, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
Hell yaaaaaah/ I will definitely choose to live forever. How amazing that would be. I will be like a knowledge house. Store house of knowledge. I will be like a Wondar man. Off course I will mary wonder woman  :p   Then we will have a happily married life and we also protect the world together. How amazing that would be.     Grin   Cheesy    Cool   
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
Living forever is like a life sentence to yourself. Nobody wants to live like God if your love ones don't stay with. What the use of immortality? Maybe at first its cool to be like of those who are in fiction stories but for me it's an ended realization of your mistake ever and ever again. Repeatedly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 08, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
Would YOU choose to live forever?

Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary drug that actually reverses ageing.

The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar radiation.

A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key signalling process in DNA repair and cell aging.

During trials on mice, the team found that the drug directly repaired DNA damage caused by radiation exposure or old age.

'The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment,' said lead author Professor David Sinclair.

Human trials of the pill will begin within six months.

with the development of the age, then everything in demand must develop as well, so is this very serious problem about the old delay, I think the problem is needed to in the know by every human, actually the deferral drug about the aging has been described, whether it is on broadcast in telivisi or other social media, but most of the explanation is natural or organi

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html.

Cool
Activity: 90
January 08, 2018, 03:12:41 AM
Would YOU choose to live forever?

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/533-0324062731-3E90C3AD00000578-4343142-image-a-491490287795555.jpg

Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary drug that actually reverses ageing.

The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar radiation.

A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key signalling process in DNA repair and cell aging.

During trials on mice, the team found that the drug directly repaired DNA damage caused by radiation exposure or old age.

'The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment,' said lead author Professor David Sinclair.

Human trials of the pill will begin within six months.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html.

Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:59:35 AM
I think that's a very unlikely thing because everyone living will die. therefore we must be prepared to face our death from now on by doing good to all people.
Activity: 31
January 08, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
NEVER NEVER EVER. I am scared enough by the image of myself aging alone in an empty apartment to the point where I can't take care of myself anymore or even get out of bed without help, lying there, recalling all the things that mayhappen to me but didn't happen, remembering all the people who's deaths I withstanded, and the only desire I'll have would be to die as soon as possible. If you guys don't have any feelings, go get that magic pill and enjoy your eternity.
Activity: 58
January 08, 2018, 12:41:44 AM
No, old life is boring. But I will make history. where my name will always be remembered. It's the same as living forever..
Activity: 7
January 08, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
I wouldn't. The next years you would spend when you're immortal could be painfully sad. You would feel isolated. Your family, your friends, your lover--they would be all dead. That sadness would eat upon you like a rotting, incurable disease. You would want to end it--the pain, your life. But, sadly, you couldn't.  And that's terrible.
Activity: 21
January 07, 2018, 08:32:26 PM
Would you like to drive the same car forever?
I beleive that we aren´t our bodies, we are the soul who lives in the bodys.
There is a reason why we can´t choose how long we live.
If I had the opinion to live forever, I wouldn´t.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 07, 2018, 12:33:47 PM
Yes. I will definitely choose to live forever. How fun that was going to be. Yeah... I will date with new girls each and every day. Having lots of fun. I will marry some of them too Cheesy   
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
January 07, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
yes
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
Intresting news. I think I would enjoy the long life, but I think I would do it only if my family could also life that much
Activity: 44
January 07, 2018, 12:04:29 PM
No i wouldn't choose to live forever. I think every life should end in one day. It will be very hard and boring to live forever as your family and friends passed away while you still alive. Dying is a experience that everyone should face and it is about life. We only live once and I'll choose to enjoy my life although it is limit. Smiley
Activity: 14
January 07, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Of course not, eternal life does not necessarily guarantee happiness. Because it could be someone whose life is eternal when they will lose their loved ones will feel hopeless and lonely because no one can balance their immortality. Then when they are tired of living alone with their eternity they will think that maybe death is the best choice rather than eternal life but without the people they love.
January 07, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
No. I will not choose to live forever. What is the essence of enjoying your life to the fullest and making a living?
January 07, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
All things considered, I wouldn't live until the end of time. Living everlastingly implies seeing everybody leave before you. You will be allowed to sit unbothered with nobody as they become more established and in the end kicks the bucket. You will appreciate diverse things that the world can offer however will neglect to live in peace as you will be in torment at whatever point somebody clears out.
Activity: 30
January 07, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
In this world nothing is immortal so it is impossible to live forever, too many scientists are experimenting to the extreme as if they want to fight the will.
Activity: 30
January 06, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
Even if I could live forever, I would choose not to. If you live forever, you will need something to do during all that time. And it means I have to work for along time  Sad
Activity: 126
January 06, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
Well I will say yes because it a choice but I know that's can't happen because the almighty will one-day call me..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
My thoughts are not to live forever, life is too long to make us old and tired
Exactly
I also do not want a repetitive life too many times
Yes, I am 50 years old this year
It is half the life but only want to live 10 more years
No I think you should live another 30 years, 80 years is perfect for a good life
Pages:
Jump to: