Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 35. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 05:53:56 PM
Not sure. It has its advantages and disadvantages. I would like to see the future and how the humanity evolves,maybe even some spacetravel if it goes that way, but i would havte if my loved ones could not be immortals to, seeing all your loved ones die it's truely difficult and you might start being depresed since it will be horible for you get in love knowing for sure that the other person will die and you will see him/her dead, and the next one the same, and the next one and so on.
Activity: 299
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
November 21, 2017, 05:40:34 PM
100%, yes. There's a lot of future to discover!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 05:32:12 PM
No one can live forever! The sun will go out, if you run the Galaxy will go out, if you run the Universe will go out!
That is only true under very specific assumptions that we do not know whether or not they are true.

If they are true, it is possible to create a subsection of the universe in which life can continue indefinitely without violating the laws of thermodynamics.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 18, 2017, 11:38:46 AM
No one can live forever! The sun will go out, if you run the Galaxy will go out, if you run the Universe will go out!
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
November 18, 2017, 11:32:27 AM
The world is a big beautiful place to discover , I wont be able to visit every little corner of it if I won't have enough money and certainly enough time , so thats why it would be amazing to live forever.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:23:47 AM
Would YOU choose to live forever?

Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary drug that actually reverses ageing.

The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar radiation.

A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key signalling process in DNA repair and cell aging.

During trials on mice, the team found that the drug directly repaired DNA damage caused by radiation exposure or old age.

'The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment,' said lead author Professor David Sinclair.

Human trials of the pill will begin within six months.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html.

Cool

no, what's the point of living forever?)) especially in such a country, with such an ecology, to live to at least 50 years, already it would be good)) but you talk about eternity xa xa xa
Activity: 154
November 18, 2017, 10:53:48 AM
I am glad you are asking. I am already living forever. I will never die. Once my spirit returns to Heaven, I will be there forever. of course I would be able to travel across the galaxies if I want to.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 07:52:17 AM
I'd like to live forever. But there are some conditions. My friends and relatives would also have to live forever. So I wouldn't see how people I love die, especially my kids and grandkids. Otherwise, I would have to live alone and never get emotionally envolved with anybody.
Activity: 21
November 15, 2017, 02:21:23 PM
Nothing depends on our desire. If we want to or do not want, we are destined to live, we will live so much. And to live forever, it is only in beautiful stories written.
Activity: 170
November 15, 2017, 01:48:06 PM
I'd actually want to live forever. There are so many things one can do in this world and I want to do everything.

I'm talking about travelling EVERYWHERE, learning to play instruments, Reading, Knowing people. ALL the nice things that can be done COULD actually be done by one person with this drug. Grin
Activity: 80
November 15, 2017, 04:19:25 AM
Not because of the cycle of life: Birth and Death. It's not fun to be immortal while you see your love ones slowly disappear one by one.. If you know the movie "the age of adaline" you can understand what I'm saying.
Activity: 116
November 15, 2017, 03:32:48 AM
No thanks. I get into enough trouble with the 120 years that I've got
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
November 15, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary drug that actually reverses ageing.

The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar radiation.

A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key signalling process in DNA repair and cell aging.

During trials on mice, the team found that the drug directly repaired DNA damage caused by radiation exposure or old age.

'The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment,' said lead author Professor David Sinclair.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html.

Cool
A big no for me. Imagine the pain you have to endure everytime a love one is to die. Get use to it? I dont think so
Activity: 17
November 14, 2017, 11:17:05 PM
I wish to have the philosopher stone and live above all my ancestors. I believe in immortality and hope to do so .
Activity: 5
November 14, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/533-0324062731-3E90C3AD00000578-4343142-image-a-491490287795555.jpg

Cool

for me i dont want to live forever i just want to live a long, fulfilling and contented life. maybe before i die i want to do the things i want to do the most. i just dont want to have regrets before i die. for me living with the purpose is a good thing and being able to do the things that you want to do and the things you need to do is the best thing. being happy and content with my life is all i want.
Activity: 5
November 14, 2017, 10:58:15 PM
i choose to live forever with my wife and kids all my finally so that we live happy forever.
Activity: 140
November 14, 2017, 10:49:26 PM
Choosing to live forever depends on an individual's deeds on earth.Do right and stay forever.
Activity: 42
November 13, 2017, 01:03:08 AM
Depends on my situation. If someone else can live forever with me why not.
Activity: 140
November 13, 2017, 12:51:02 AM
Everlasting life is what i seek for on this earth but there is an impossibility.Will continue my stay in heaven.
dns
Activity: 70
November 12, 2017, 09:09:00 PM
No, but I wish (2x-3x) longer life as average. The world could be better with longer life.
Pages:
Jump to: