Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 37. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 11:31:18 AM
I do not want to live forever. But for a moment I realize that people around me are leaving me, and I live forever in years, will gradually show the loneliness and I just want to die. So creativity does not make us immortal
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 11:23:07 AM
No. I wont choose to live forever because in the first place theres no such thing as forever.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 08:59:50 AM
Isnt that the goal Tongue. The more we develop as a species the more things there will be to explore, how could someone get bored. There are multiple areas one could study forever because they progress all the time, imagine studying and becoming an expert in medicine, CS, biology, yes all areas of engineering. Traveling and exploring this world would probably become boring after a few thousand years, but then there will probably be new worlds to explore.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 05, 2017, 02:45:09 PM
Probably not... I would get very bored.
Then just simply try more things. There is literally an infinite amount of different ways to experience life if you just put your mind to it.
Activity: 33
November 05, 2017, 02:15:02 PM
Probably not... I would get very bored.
Activity: 28
November 05, 2017, 01:48:41 PM
I miss my school days. Can this drug help me get back to school.  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 05, 2017, 12:58:53 PM
Living forever is hell, trust me.. As a human being we want many things in our lifes.
But living forever.. it will change your mind rapidly..

As it is said: People want to live 4ever, but they do not know what do to on Sunday's rainy morning...
Why would I trust you with this? It sounds like you don't enjoy your life right now, so you don't want to live forever. I'm pretty sure if you enjoyed your life to its fullest potential you wouldn't want to die.

And personally, I could keep myself entertained for all of eternity quite easily. If you ever get bored it's your own fault, because you choose to be bored.
Activity: 17
November 05, 2017, 07:26:55 AM
Living forever is hell, trust me.. As a human being we want many things in our lifes.
But living forever.. it will change your mind rapidly..

As it is said: People want to live 4ever, but they do not know what do to on Sunday's rainy morning...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 06:53:51 AM
Maybe I do not want to live forever because it will be very lonely, I just want to live healthy, happy and useful for society. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
November 05, 2017, 06:36:58 AM
Of course! Why not? I wanna live forever with my family, friends and my loved ones, I want to live forever without getting sick and always healthy.
Activity: 86
November 05, 2017, 06:06:40 AM
never its danger..... if you burn

DRAKARIS!  Grin
Activity: 86
November 05, 2017, 05:56:49 AM
I don't want live forever. If only I can live eternally, I would not choose this option. I love my life because of the people arround me, especially my lover. If I lost them, I would not support it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 03:43:14 AM
Death is unnatural to humans. Humans were not created to die. They were meant to live forever. That's why everyone behaves strangely around death and that's why we are never sure what to say to the people who lost their loved ones.
If you make a servery, going and asking people on which day they'd want to die, time, day, month, year; everyone would tell you you are crazy! No one wishes to die (unless they are facing really unfortunate events), so, yes, given the chance, everyone would wish to live forever.
Living forever in a world of truth, filled with love, humility and respect, without crime, corruption, greed, sickness and death - now that would be awesome!
Is such a thing possible...?
Activity: 252
November 02, 2017, 11:42:36 PM
No way!! I will chose a path to end the living cycle. I believe that dying is not the final outcome and there should be another birth happens just after anyone dies.
Activity: 154
November 01, 2017, 10:31:12 AM
To be able to experience happiness of being alive is already enough for me and i don't have to live forever here on earth but on heaven rather
Activity: 222
November 01, 2017, 09:08:48 AM
This is actually not exactly new. Nicotinamide has been available for a while and you CAN purchase NMN in various places. However, if you look at the amount they gave to the mice and apply that amount to a human - it's roughly equivalent to half your body weight of the compound. I'm not sure that a person could ingest enough of the substance to actually make a noticeable difference over time, but it won't hurt you. The biggest revelation would be the benefits (if any) for the brain. If telomeres can be repaired - perhaps this could be preventative medicine for Alzheimer's and other age related mental diseases. Of course we will find out for sure after several trials. Until then, just look up Nicotinamide Mononucleotide on the internet and you'll find it for sale if you want to try it out for yourself.
Activity: 5
November 01, 2017, 08:55:38 AM
Not at all. Living in this world is a whole slavery thing on its own.
Activity: 6
November 01, 2017, 08:52:05 AM
I would choose to live forever if I could also stay young forever also...
Activity: 60
November 01, 2017, 08:07:01 AM
I would not want immortality, now that I'm older death is not as scary a thing as it used to be. Another thing is how sustainable would the world be with the excessive population. People would have to stop procreating at some point.
Activity: 75
November 01, 2017, 02:49:01 AM
no. coz i know that one day this world will be filled with turmoil and the war will destroy the environment. and the most important reason why i dont choose to live forever is i want to be with god someday.
Pages:
Jump to: