Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you eat a human? - page 10. (Read 81729 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
I'm sure I would to survive. I don't know if I could kill someone to eat them, but if a plain crashed on a deserted island and I had nothing else to eat, then I'd probably eat a couple passengers to survive. Plus, I've heard that people are supposed to be similar to pigs, and I really like bacon.
Activity: 25
January 10, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

NO i wouldn't but only if I was very hungry and in a place like jungle because I need to survive in those situations Cheesy
Activity: 121
January 10, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
Of course I would in a situation if I'm starving on the island or on the boat with that only chance to survive. But in real life definitely no.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
To it a human is just eating yourself. Disgusting things to do. I think even it is for superpower, magics, sacrifice I can't eat my own neighbor as human. I would choose a simple life rather to eat human. To think of it maybe in very seldom situation like to eat to survive if there is no other way to survive. Or in other situation like you are cough in a tribe then they make a sacrifice burn a human so decided to test you if you eat you are free, if not then your the end. Maybe this is appropriate in dangerous situation that no other way just that alone.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
cannibals say that after you try human flesh, you do not want any other, because the human is much tastier, juicier, and so on.  Shocked
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?
Ofcourse no. Even if that brings  me super secret powers or the key to world domination i will not eat a human flesh.  Even i starved to death, i will not.
Activity: 23
January 10, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?
Never, Although study says it just tastes like some animal meat like a chicken or cow. It’s unhealthy because it probably has viruses and diseases in it. I’d rather die trying to survive   Cheesy
Activity: 152
January 10, 2018, 09:44:18 AM
Is it even possible to think of that? For what reason would I eat a fellow human? It's just impossible!
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
Of course NO, i wouldn't.. Eat human is horrifying and disgusting thing that i never ever try it. It's not make sense and i never imagine if i must eat human, eventhough to survive. If in this world there are no foods anymore and only left human flesh to eat, i choose not eat that and prefer starving to death. Eventhough the human that i will eat is my enemy or someone that i hate, i never ever do that.
I really contra with cannibalisme because there are so many disadvantages that we will get. Eat human flesh is same as a murder and not being humanity, once we try to do it maybe we can't stop and become creepy human. Become a cannibal can increase psychopat personality of someone and can make someone left in his society. And i think eat human flesh can effect for the cannibal's health. For example, if cannibal eat a human that suffer from HIV AIDS, it can be harm cannibal's body (may suffered with HIV AIDS too). So, eat a human is unhealthy.
Activity: 33
January 10, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
Whatvif your the sacrifice child of my enemy. What the hell question is that? i won't eat u ur not my enemy.
What if u give me power. Maybe Huh? Its depend on the power u give me. Hahaha
Key to world domination. Hahaha i won't eat u either. What's the point of my domination if I'm a killer.
I won't a person either same as other said bacteria's virus etc. And the sin.
Eating person is million times sin than a killer.
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
If I were in a situation where I was starving to death and it was a me or him/her kind of scenario, then yes I would consume human flesh to survive and forget morality but As far as casually consuming human flesh, It's big NO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

People ate each other during the hunger strike but their metabolic processes and especially the psyche was changed. I would not have done it or I would have gone mad from such an act. Embarrassed
Activity: 163
January 10, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
I rather die of starvation than eat another person. I’m not like cannibals who eat human being, I live with morality and I don't even think that I would kill human for my own seek. It's better to starve from death than eating with other human.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
No, I wouldn’t eat human. My morals out way my will to live. That might make me weak, but it makes me who I am. And I will never throw away who I am for the sake of survival. I don’t care how fucked up the world gets. If I die for refusing to eat someone or for not killing someone, then let it be!
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 10, 2018, 08:37:22 AM
I cannot kill someone even thinking about killing. Much more of eating human. Just thinking about eating humans making my stomach uneasy. I would rather starve to death than eating other people just to survive.
Activity: 532
January 10, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
oh my god, i do not think i can eat my type for any reason. It was so disgusting, if I had eaten my fellow men to rule the world, I would have died at that moment because of the heavy obsession. But if I eat one person and save the world, I will do it. Do you agree with my opinion?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
No i will certainly not. I am not a vampire or human eater..............

There are many more things in world that can be eaten then why human.....
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
what a strange question, it even seems funny, of course not, what's the matter with people? Why such questions? I certainly understand that well, very diverse ideas for questions.
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
No, i feel like puking just thinking about it.........absolutely disgusting!
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 10, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Maybe if I would gain something from it, I would as long as it's not alive anymore. If I am going to die out of starvation and have no choice to eat human meat, I would, but still I would try to cook it because even if it's not human meat, it's difficult to eat raw meat.
Pages:
Jump to: