Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you eat a human? - page 8. (Read 81729 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
No i cannot even imagine myself eating another person. That is definitely something i cannot do
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
January 22, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
I choose no but we don't know or everyone's with the choice of no will never know just only if we face death or we are in a survival mode. Many people are starving yet they don't eat fellow human, cannibalism might happen when there is no peace and order going around in a country.
Cannibalisms happened also in the past in uncivilized countries in the world even when they were living peacefully. Cannibalism is how they’ve known their way of life, survival and sustenance. We wouldn't know how would it be when food scarcity will be everywhere, maybe people will eat one another too. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 22, 2018, 05:59:30 AM
What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?

I would not eat a human , imagine that your'e eating your own flesh though , I'd rather die than eat my flesh of my brothers and sisters for what? , for power , greatness , fame and so all.  I said no , and always been no.
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
which obviously I will not eat humans.
I am a Muslim, my religion teaches not to eat fellow human beings because the law is haram.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 12:32:52 AM
What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?

Hell no, even if thats the only way to live. I would rather die also, my conscience could not take also easting the child of my enemy for sure I will have nothing to do with them .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
January 22, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
Nope, But everybody says it's really taste good. To imagine if we are really feeling satisfied with eating animals like Pork and Beef that it's eats everything they see. Imagine eating a well groomed human, see now you are imagining it and getting what i am pointing. That's why i didn't wonder anymore if i'm seeing restaurant serving human meat, But i really can't take it and really find it gross for sure.
Activity: 224
January 22, 2018, 12:25:05 AM
I wont human being no matter what happens. Even if it will give you a superpower, human flesh is not for food consumption. Thinking it makes me feel ill, instead of giving me energy, it will just slowly killing me. I would rather be eaten by others but not to eat human flesh.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 10:12:42 PM
For me its better to die than to eat human. I will not eat human just to sacrifice my life hell noooo!!!
Activity: 83
January 21, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
Big big no, even human is the only food just to sacrifice i will not eat. I will choose to die than to eat human.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
January 21, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Hungry not means we hunger to eat human body.The answer is NO.I will not to do it even I'm dyeing hungry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pre-sale - March 18
January 21, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
I choose no but we don't know or everyone's with the choice of no will never know just only if we face death or we are in a survival mode. Many people are starving yet they don't eat fellow human, cannibalism might happen when there is no peace and order going around in a country.
Activity: 205
January 21, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
No because it is because it is not the proper food so why do we est another human ? It is not also good and healthy. I'd rather eat pork than to eat human.
Activity: 178
January 21, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
No. I will not eat human coz I strongly believe human is not an animal to eat whatever can be eaten in times of hunger. For me never mind I have my freedom to decide what I should.
Activity: 134
January 21, 2018, 08:14:11 AM
Maybe,  when come the time that everybody eat all things that they see.
Activity: 115
★Adconity.com★
January 21, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

I would only eat it if I have no choice already. For powers? come on man, I personally do not believe in such things.
Activity: 66
January 21, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
I dont want to be a canibal.
Activity: 210
January 21, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

No !!! I won't eat my co humans 😬😬 even there is no more food to eat , even that I have no choice in hunger time .I will rather die or choose to die than to eat a human being .And also it is not that good to taste a human .
Activity: 69
January 21, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
If I was stranded after a plane crash with other people, I'll just die. The only thing that might make me consider is the idea that if I died, the survivors would eat me. Then maybe I'll eat as little as possible.
Activity: 58
January 21, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Hell no! I'd rather die than be a cannibal. Eating humans is like being a monster. There are some things that are not meant to eat and human flesh is one of them. Awck! Just thingking of it makes me wanna vomit. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 40
January 21, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

Heard we taste like chicken...
Pages:
Jump to: