Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you eat your Mother to stay alive ? - page 3. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 07:24:24 PM
Assuming my mother's already dead, then yeah I'd eat her to stay alive. If your mother died first I'd eat her, If I died first I'd have no problem letting both our mothers eat me.

Basic survival shit, no shame if you survive to tell the tale. Survival being the key concept here.

So you can eat your mother if she is dead, very intersting, And can you eat her alive??.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 12, 2016, 07:16:28 PM
Assuming my mother's already dead, then yeah I'd eat her to stay alive. If your mother died first I'd eat her, If I died first I'd have no problem letting both our mothers eat me.

Basic survival shit, no shame if you survive to tell the tale. Survival being the key concept here.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 06:42:11 PM
After reading a thread named ("Would you eat a human?"), i got shocked from the answers saying "Yes we will eat a human to stay alive", So i'm asking this question :

Would you eat your Mother to stay alive?

Example this guy "Sithara007" Profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sithara007-305398

Replied to a member saying:

"Who is going to eat the internal organs, when you have the choice of eating the muscle tissue? An average human body is around 40% muscle and 15% fat. Taking an average of 80 kg per person, that will give you a total of 32 kg of muscle and 6 kg of fat, enough for someone to survive for a few months until alternate supplies can be found."

So Would you eat your Mother to survive until alternate supplies can be found ?

I'm very intersted to read the answers.

Note: A guy below said he can eat his mother if she is dead, What about alive ?

Please No bullshit "Yes i can or No and why?"
Pages:
Jump to: