Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you jump every 2 min for the next 5 years if you were to receive 10,000 BT - page 2. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
that is 720 jumps a day

sounds like a pain the fucking back but yea, i would do it  Cool

what if ur driving a car tho?? would have to step out the car and jump? if thats the case i might change my mind

Yes, you would need to stop driving and jump and drive again for 2 minutes. Or else if that wasn't the case it would be too easy.

The same applies, if you are in the heat of the moment reproducing with someone, you still need stop what you are doing and jump.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
legendary
that is 720 jumps a day

what if ur driving a car tho?? would have to step out the car and jump? if thats the case i might change my mind

For 5 coins, I'd jump every 5 minutes for a month. It would be a healthy habit also. Sadly there's no way to validate that I'd jump so nobody will pay.

Actually there is... A sports bracelet and one could upload the data at the end of each day. Brilliant!

Anyone feel the need to pay for this?
legendary
that is 720 jumps a day

For 5 coins, I'd jump every 5 minutes for a month. It would be a healthy habit also. Sadly there's no way to validate that I'd jump so nobody will pay.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
that is 720 jumps a day

legendary
Do you like to play strange games OP?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Funny speculative question regarding if you would do this for 10,000 BTC's.

Mods, feel free to delete or move this post to Off-Topic if it is inappropriate. I just thought I'd poke a little fun this morning to help the time go by faster, and perhaps for others as well.

In my other post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/you-are-offered-5000-per-bitcoin-but-can-never-hold-any-again-438417 I asked if you would cash out but never be able to purchase btc again for an upfront payment of $5,000 per BTC.

In this one, I ask:

For 10,000BTC, would you perform a jump every 2 min for the next 5 years? Failing to perform the jump would automatically result in Death.
If the bitcoins become worthless, you would still need to jump for the next 5 years.
If the bitcoins become millions each, then yeah more motivation to jump every 2 min for the next 5 years lol.

Other rules:

Yeah you don't need to jump during sleep maximum of 8 hours or while using the bathroom.
You still need to jump while eating or any other activities such as work.

ya id do it since theres a 8 hour break for sleep and im self employed. my stratagy would be to pull a trasy morgan and hire a few big black dudes to lift me up while i bend my knees every 2 min. thus performing the required jumps without my newly rich bones getting tired. =) im sure the first 2000 of 10000 should cover the first years work for them =)
Funny speculative question regarding if you would do this for 10,000 BTC's.

Mods, feel free to delete or move this post to Off-Topic if it is inappropriate. I just thought I'd poke a little fun this morning to help the time go by faster, and perhaps for others as well.

In my other post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/you-are-offered-5000-per-bitcoin-but-can-never-hold-any-again-438417 I asked if you would cash out but never be able to purchase btc again for an upfront payment of $5,000 per BTC.

In this one, I ask:

For 10,000BTC, would you perform a jump every 2 min for the next 5 years? Failing to perform the jump would automatically result in Death.
If the bitcoins become worthless, you would still need to jump for the next 5 years.
If the bitcoins become millions each, then yeah more motivation to jump every 2 min for the next 5 years lol.

Other rules:

Yeah you don't need to jump during sleep maximum of 8 hours or while using the bathroom.
You still need to jump while eating or any other activities such as work.
Pages:
Jump to: