Pages:
Author

Topic: would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency? - page 7. (Read 5246 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If that country considers everything on a fixed rate of coins rather than being dependent on its equivalent fiat currency, it won't be a issue. But if the value is measure based on fiat currency everything would be a total chaos due the price fluctuations. Paying for goods and services is going to be really hard.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
No .. in my country actually bitcoin is not very popular. Most people use traditional money to pay the day. They rarely use bitcoin to pay. I hope that in the future bitcoin will be widely used in my country. Many development services and payment methods are bitcoin
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
I would live in a country that uses both the digital and fiat currency. But as for only digital currency, I don't think so; because unlike the fiat currency that has a direct access of usage at no transaction fee, the digital currency requires the use of internet which would sometimes have difficulties when you want to make a transaction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Yes, of course, i want to live and experience how to live in a country that only use btc as currency and experience the convenience that everyone can get in using it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?
assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?

No, I won't live a country that uses bitcoin as their local currency because you pay fees and you wait for the transaction. And how can the government will maintain the country if there is no taxes to pay?
Yah mate, your thinking is hundred percent right because every person who hold the Bitcoin want to earn maximum profit. So those people who know about Bitcoin want to invest in it. So when they buy Bitcoin they have to wait for some years. They keep their Bitcoin with them and when the right time comes in other words, the Bitcoin has achieved its target they sale Bitcoin. And to do so they earn more profit and support their families.
Activity: 73
Of course I want to live in the country that using bitcoin as official currency, because it's easier to buy things or food that I need. And I hope that's what happens in our country in the future, because it's a huge help if bitcoin becomes our official currency .
Activity: 61
I forsee that the day is drawing near where the first country will use bitcoin as an official currency. But in order for that to happen bitcoin must first be stable like gold and silver for example. Otherwise even if the country fully adopt bitcoin, businesses may not have the courage to deal fully in bitcoin.
As to the question whether i will be willing to live in that specific country; yes, but only with a bitcoin and with a stable rate.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
I think I'm not gonna live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency because I don't really like using money through internet, if I remember the last time that I use my money to pay a thing online and it may hack it and I also think that it would happen there in a country like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Only if the transaction fees could be addressed for smaller transactions, it is simply uneconomic to pay for something like  coffee or buy a bottle of water and pay in BTC
Activity: 204
I do not live in a country where bitcoin is used as an official currency. In my country, the government does not accept bitcoin although they know bitcoin brings many benefits to people. The government banned bitcoins because they could not levy taxes on bitcoins and bitcoins  hurt the interests of banks.
Activity: 434
Yes. Because it is convenient and hassle free.
Activity: 26
My country is forbidden to exchange bitcoin and crypto in transactions. The government is trying to manage these exchanges but is facing many difficulties. I hope our government will have a different view on the crypto market.
Activity: 32
assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?
Yes. However the fluctuating value of bitcoin is seemed like a person working in another country with a higher exchange rate and spend the money he earned in his own country with lower or higher rate. It’s only a matter of discipline of wise spending
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.
Yes off course I will live in such a country where bitcoin is using as an official currency because bitcoin price is high and its transitions are also fast so I think it will help us if we are abroad and start earning bitcoin because in my country bitcoin price is high so I will send all bitcoin to my country and can take a huge profit from it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
no I wouldn't live there. Maybe it's good for the country as long as the rate good. Btw no one can guarantees value about bitcoin, or something bad occurs in digital life which bitcoin come from must be dangerous for that country's citizen. CMIIW Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
Using a currency that changes its value every seconds? Is that odd? If a country relies 100% on cryptocurrency, they would not have a good system. People instead of purchasing choose not to because of the profit. No, i wont live on that country.
Activity: 203
It is possible that bitcoin will be an official currency in a country and yes i will it will be helpfull and since that in the future technologies will rise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Yes, why not. For me, bitcoin will help us. So why not to live in the country that the bitcoin is the currency. Because bitcoin is very useful. You can pay your bills using bitcoin thru internet. And someday, maybe we used to buy our favorite gadgets, clothes,shoes, and other's.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Yes I will live in a country that use bitcoin as an official currency. Why? It is an opportunity for me to earn. It is an opportunity for me to invest. It is an opportunity for me to get know more about bitcoin. Because people who are resident in a country that uses bitcoin as an official currency knows a lot about bitcoin. They knew a lot how you will use bitcoin in a right way.
I don't think that it will work like that because if there is country that only accept bitcoin as an official currency then it will be impossible to have a peace of mind in that country since bitcoin is volatile so there will be no price and the place will just be on a chaotic mode because people will be on panic in using bitcoin as an official currency.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
Yes I will live in a country that use bitcoin as an official currency. Why? It is an opportunity for me to earn. It is an opportunity for me to invest. It is an opportunity for me to get know more about bitcoin. Because people who are resident in a country that uses bitcoin as an official currency knows a lot about bitcoin. They knew a lot how you will use bitcoin in a right way.
Pages:
Jump to: