Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you play on an iPoker skin using Bitcoin as a deposit method? - page 2. (Read 3009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Three words perfectly describe Bitcoin poker.

LEGAL TEAM ENEMA

FYP

Are there some new Bitcoin regulations that have been written and signed into law in the past week or so?

Otherwise Btc != money and current regulations dont matter.

while that is true, the IRS and any other revenue service with half a brain will be all over any site that opens up that many ways to launder money. look at FullTilt having been closed down. And they didnt even TOUCH bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

LEGAL TEAM ENEMA

FYP

Are there some new Bitcoin regulations that have been written and signed into law in the past week or so?

Otherwise Btc != money and current regulations dont matter.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I would. I have an idea I would love to share with via PM, so that Matthew doesn't steal the idea.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank

LEGAL TEAM ENEMA

FYP

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Two words perfectly describe Bitcoin poker.

Killer app.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
I'm definitely interested in this. Poker is one of the strongest possibilities for Bitcoin and now is the time to start capitalizing on that. I hope poker sites understand this as well.

I can guarantee that long-term this is a very good idea for poker skins, I'm waiting for the day that a major skin starts accepting BTC.

I voted definitely as well, and I agree with Technomage. The possibilities for Bitcoins combined with online poker (or gambling in general) are enormous. A skin on a major network such as iPoker accepting BTC could very well be the thing that kickstarts the BTC economy. Sounds promising! Keep us up to date on your progress, please!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
I'm definitely interested in this. Poker is one of the strongest possibilities for Bitcoin and now is the time to start capitalizing on that. I hope poker sites understand this as well.

I can guarantee that long-term this is a very good idea for poker skins, I'm waiting for the day that a major skin starts accepting BTC.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Bitbuy.nl!
I'm a pokerplayer myself and I have some connections in this world. I proposed Bitcoin as a payment option and the person I spoke to was pretty interested.
Ipoker is the biggest poker network in the world and has one of the largest playerpools available and 24h cashgame action up to 200NL(blinds 1$/2$) and starting tournaments every hour.
Funds will be converted to a fiat currency(EUR,USD,GBP) so you won't be actually playing with BTC.

As you can see, some answers include gambling. This is just an interest check and the main focus is on poker.
Please elaborate your anwer in a reply and express your feelings about this.
Pages:
Jump to: