Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you sell your dog for 100,000 usd in btc ? - page 2. (Read 2472 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I wouldn't. It's like selling your family member for 100,000$. My dog is also part of my family.

Of course be practical sell it for 100k usd and buy 10 more dogs and build a house for your dogs nyhahahhaha

this is not like it works.. if you love your pet (dog, cat, whatever) there is no way you can replace him with "10 more dogs lol!!11!", so for me its a big no even if the offer is kind of life changing, for me it's like being asked if i want to sell any member of my family
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
The dogs that I am only consider selling are the puppies of my old dogs. Yes it is hard to let go of their children but we need to be realistic that we cannot keep all of them due to the space of our house and money as well. I don't think keeping all of them would be wise in our part, but yes every time that my dog gets pregnant we would sell them as soon as they reach 3 months old. Having 100,000$ worth of Bitcoin just for a puppy will be a good thing for the both of us as I get to keep both of my companion and at the same time have a big amount of money.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
I wouldn't. It's like selling your family member for 100,000$. My dog is also part of my family.

Of course be practical sell it for 100k usd and buy 10 more dogs and build a house for your dogs nyhahahhaha
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
no, i'd rather sell my soul to the devil than sell my dog.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I will definitely sell my dog, I have a lot of dogs and I'm seeing people making business by selling their dogs. And if someone tries to offer me even if it is a prank, I will going to be serious with it. There's no returning of money if I decided or I'll be disappointed if that is just an experimental again. Anyway, I've got a lot of it in my house so it's fine to sell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I would sell my dog for $10,000 in Bitcoin because I think he would appreciate me to get more ahead financially like that, as long as it was a good family he is going to, if it is a bad family then no I would never do it not even for $1,000,000!
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Yes of course i will because btc price increase nowadays and i can buy other dogs .I guess it's good if i invest 100,000 usd in btc it will give me more chance to have better life .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was browsing youtube whole day and yesterday i came across this video " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zey5tjhIyU&t"
This guy was trying to buy dog from the owners and most of them refused.
Tell me what would you have done if someone has offered you 100,000$ worth in bitcoins would you sell your dog ?

edit : sry for wrong link  Grin it has been replaced by a sexy link Grin

I'm not really fond of dogs, so I think that would be a great deal. Anyways, I don't have a dog, so I have nothing to offer. But, that amount of money is too big for a dog. There's a lot of pet shop that could offer cheaper price. Maybe, if it's something that is really important to, I wouldn't sell my dog. Because dogs are loyal and they can help you in many ways.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
These days nearly anything can be bought and sold with bitcoin as payment...japan has declared bitcoin an official currency
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Maybe if i'm going to ask that question. I might say yes of course. I just think that it was just a sacrifice.
Everyone has own sacrifices for much better results.
Trust me mate you will make a good decision by saying yes because nothing is more important that our family and yes our pet are the part of our life but as you said no pain no gain so if I ever find this opportunity I will sell my dog and pet sometimes cause the problems such as my father won’t let us to have any dog at home as my mother is suffering from asthma so we cannot keep dog and cats at home but if I had, I will say yes in this condition.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I was browsing youtube whole day and yesterday i came across this video " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zey5tjhIyU&t"
Tell me what would you have done if someone has offered you 100,000$ worth in bitcoins would you sell your dog ?

edit : sry for wrong link  Grin it has been replaced by a sexy link Grin

I well take the money to sell the dog and buy a new puppies at cheaper price, anyway i know that they will take care of the dog that they will not harm the animal because of the huge amount they have spent just to have my dog. I will think the dog will be more loved and attended or else they are wasting their $100,000.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

That’s not even possible. I mean its not actually  possible for me to sell my dog for money at some time in my life. The dog is actually a part of the family cos it has been with me for a very long time, through all the thin and thick.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Maybe if i'm going to ask that question. I might say yes of course. I just think that it was just a sacrifice.
Everyone has own sacrifices for much better results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Hell yeah I would sell my dog for 100k USD.  I don't have a dog but I would sell my cat for a about 3 XRP.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
No I would never sell my little doggie, shes like a daughter to me. I raised her while she was a little puppy. I am already happy whatever crypto currency I having now. How about you. Are you going to sell your dog for money?
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Never did I think of selling my dogs.  They are my family, friends, and companion.  Someone to light up my spirit when I feel down. 

And no one would offer that amount to just buy someone elses dog.  By that amount he could buy the most expensive dog in the world.
Activity: 419

It wouldn’t take me long to even make that decision, I am going to sell the dog, its puppies and everything that came with it, I mean how would you expect me not to sell my dog for 100,000USD, though I am going to miss the dog, I could buy a new and better breed with the money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
actually idk
my dogs is part of my family and love them so much but they just pet and 100,000 usd is just money and i can live with it next 5 years with out working  Huh Huh Huh
So basically you will sell out your dog or dogs for 100k dollars so that you can live your life without doing any sort of work and do not face any financial issue. Man, to be very honest, that's so harsh. You are selling a part of your family (according to you) just for your personal convenience. I am not touchy about dogs but I would rather start a business.
Activity: 252
actually idk
my dogs is part of my family and love them so much but they just pet and 100,000 usd is just money and i can live with it next 5 years with out working  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
i would accept it. i have 3 dogs in my country house, and i will give one for 20 btc;). i know it is not ethical but money is important...
Pages:
Jump to: