Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you sell your dog for 100,000 usd in btc ? - page 7. (Read 2472 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
I would sell my dogecoins for 100 000 $ in Bitcoin but never my dog, even if I would know that it would die the next day.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
I was browsing youtube whole day and yesterday i came across this video " https://youtu.be/k8gP0I6DUis "
This guy was trying to buy dog from the owners and most of them refused.
Tell me what would you have done if someone has offered you 100,000$ worth in bitcoins would you sell your dog ?

I personally hate people who do this kind of business, pets especially dogs and cats, they bond with the owners, its like growing your own child for years and then selling it, you may feel satisfied with the money at first but it will then start to eat you from the inside! You will literally hate yourself for doing that. Even if someone offered me 1000 BTC the answer would have been NO!

What kind of question is that?? It has nothing to do with bitcoin, at best it is an acceptable
off-topic thread..
There is no difference between asking "would you sell your dog for 100000 usd" and
"Would you sell your dog for 100,000 usd in btc", as you can easily exchange one for
the other..  Roll Eyes

I agree. This is a off topic thread for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
What kind of question is that?? It has nothing to do with bitcoin, at best it is an acceptable
off-topic thread..
There is no difference between asking "would you sell your dog for 100000 usd" and
"Would you sell your dog for 100,000 usd in btc", as you can easily exchange one for
the other..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes i would
i'd be sad for few minutes and then ill be happy having 100,000 USD
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
The video you've linked OP ( https://youtu.be/k8gP0I6DUis ) isn't about selling dogs. It's just some guy hacking their neighbours. Could you link the one you've talked about?

I wouldn't sell a dog that I had for many years. It would be like giving up a family member.
If I had the dog for a very short time, like a month or 2, I'd have considered taking the money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is this a question aimed to ask people who have kept and raise a dog before, or currently doing so, or a hypothetical inquiry for those who have not done so before, or all of the above?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
My dogs are my best companion and I doubt if I will ever be able to sell them for any bitcoins or gold bars if it was offered to me. Animals complete us,

and in some instances I prefer them over people. Some people can be very rude and obnoxious and cruel. Yes, you might be able to buy other dogs and

animals with $100 000 USD, but the bond between your animals and yourself are already formed and should not be broken for money.  Sad
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I wouldn't. It's like selling your family member for 100,000$. My dog is also part of my family.

LoL for that price I would even sell my mother in law  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hahaha, of course i would, doesnt make me a bad human, its all about i dont like it if people have pets... what would u think if u would be a slave of an animal?! think about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
potato vid quality
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I wouldn't. It's like selling your family member for 100,000$. My dog is also part of my family.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
I was browsing youtube whole day and yesterday i came across this video " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zey5tjhIyU&t"
This guy was trying to buy dog from the owners and most of them refused.
Tell me what would you have done if someone has offered you 100,000$ worth in bitcoins would you sell your dog ?

edit : sry for wrong link  Grin it has been replaced by a sexy link Grin
Pages:
Jump to: