Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you sell your entire crypto right now with 500 percent profit? - page 9. (Read 897 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
I would not sell.  I truly believe that in 10 years time I would be kicking myself for not having bought more.  Just like right now I regret selling all the coins I did when bitcoin was at $1000
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
there would be many people willing to do that, I have seen many people regretting their action in investing in cryptocurrency and I even have seen someone would take her leave after she regains back her investment not to mention this 5x profit. There are many peoples joined cryptocurrency when Bitcoin was at its peak, almost all of them came here because they thought they were able to get rich in a few days and multiple their investment in a second.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am really curious about this question. To be clear, if there would be an opportunity to sell your tokens and make x5 right here and right now in exchange for promise to never invest in crypto again. How many people are ready to sell their tokens/coins at the moment and never come back?
Pages:
Jump to: