Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
every person has his own rigths to do some thing and has his own decisions its you're choice if you want to buy or not if you think that buying bitcoin now is a good idea then go for it its you're choice you are the one holds you're money just dont hesitate..
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
Buying bitcoins is one great thing to do this time if the price is decreasing or falling . This time, I think it's price is a little bit expensive so maybe you have to wait for the right time. Moreover, if it's the other way around much better to keep your coins with you and trade it if the price increases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
I will buy Bitcoin and other crypto coins, practice shows that it is better to store 50% of the capital in Bitcoin and 50% in other coins!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:42:56 PM
I would buy bitcoin but only when the price is decreasing because if I buy it then, it will increase and I would have more money. With the money I earn I would but again when the price goes down again
Activity: 1
March 07, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
If you got the spare cash then buy and hold and fingers cross

Will do!
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 02:59:26 PM
If you got the spare cash then buy and hold and fingers cross
Activity: 41
March 07, 2018, 02:53:35 PM
  I think Bitcoin is very popular right now so it's the right time to use it right now. Bitcoin crypto currency prices are increasing So right now to buy Bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
March 07, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I continue to buy Bitcoin and I will sell it when I need it, I believe in Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin down I keep holding it
there is no reason I should do "Panic Sell"  Grin
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
Of course, I will buy bitcoin because the coin market is going down. Now the bitcoin price is $ 9857.when the price going down it is the correct time for buying the bitcoin. It's the main rule for business. Buy low and sell high. If you follow these rules, you will get more profit.I belief that the bitcoin price will rises high. I think everyone should buy some bitcoin and hold it.It's very good decision now for us. Because bitcoin has very good future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
I think that these levels we will not see again this year, there would be free funds, so now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 07, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
dropping again buyyyyyy

Waiting for some time is a good thing to get a good price, even though I expect the price to go down because I want to buy but I hope prices will skyrocket, and most importantly in any condition we should never panic to sell.
Activity: 181
March 07, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
dropping again buyyyyyy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
Of course , after all bitcoin is a crypto that very popular and most experienced crypto . So I still believe in it. So I will buy more in this situation.
Activity: 322
March 07, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
I think bitcoin price increase day by day so buy bitcoin is a very good decision now.Every one should buy some bitcoin and stock it because it is a very good future coin.I want to buy more and more bitcoin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
March 07, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
No one knows the price of bitcoin in the future, and we can only guess. If you think bitcoin is going to get better in the future, you can now invest in bitcoins. If you think the price of bitcoin will go down, you can choose to keep waiting.
Activity: 80
March 07, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

Yes, yes, yes, yes!

Read the whitepaper and you won't ask such questions anymore. Buy now and wait, don't even check the prices for few months. I have bought BTC few months and my plan is to wait for a couple of years (at least 2-3).

That's how you get rich  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
March 07, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
If I have enough money to buy bitcoin, why not? It has good value and as they say, it is the currency of the future. Plus, it is also a good investment.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

the best is buy bitcoin and hold it. As far as I know bitcoin is safe for you to invest. Don't panic and never listen to any fake news. bitcoin is growing until now so the price is unstable coz they are looking for perfect timing that this bitcoin will surely boom and will adopt by all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 07, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
Rather than watching for drops watch for the next rise, because if you sit and wait for it to fall it might just spike up suddenly, my kneejerk reaction is to buy now.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
You should be the one to decide if you are going for it or not. It is an investment, so it is a big decision that you should do yourself. My advise for you is, before you decide make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into, eqipped yourslef with the knowledge and skill sets that you need for this venture that you are goin to take. Because at the end of the day, it is your decision, your actions, your money, your responsibility. Good luck! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: