Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
i will buy bitcoin but not at this rate, if the coin drop lower than this i will definitely by 1btc for feature use. because i believe that the firm still remain in it. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:03:44 AM
I think you should start to buy as soon as I think the bitcoin price will rise dramatically again if you miss that moment you will regret
I will buy if there are enough reserves. Bitcoin prices have dropped a lot lately but still pretty high for me. I will try to own a bitcoin.
Activity: 169
February 24, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
with this rising bitcoin price, I do not think it's time for us to buy bitcoin right now, but sell it. if we want to buy this bitcoin, wait while the bitcoin is going down the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:56:14 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I will still buy bitcoin even if it's up or down the price because bitcoin is what I need everyday to buy some altcoin and eth. I suggest to you that you buy bitcoin in low price so when price go up you can get profit.
Activity: 19
February 24, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
In my opinion it is much better to cryptotrade than just buy crypro and hold. Even with a very conservative risk-management policy you can still make 5-10% in month IN CRTPTO.

Buy and hold? No. Trade!

Ready to share my experience. I made x 60 in crypto in 7 months.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

I think its up to you when and if you buy bitcoin but if you want to buy bitcoin, maybe when the price is low so that you can afford to buy it. And also you have  a chance to sell it ih a high price if the bitcoin price is high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 05:34:19 AM
I think you should start to buy as soon as I think the bitcoin price will rise dramatically again if you miss that moment you will regret
Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
Yes i will buy but when the price starts to fall i will hold it. everything musuh be well provided including we buy bitcoin because otherwise we would be losers
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
February 24, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
If you have a concern u sholudn't buy but if u want to gain u can buy everytime
Activity: 224
February 24, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

You can buy Bitcoin if you have a lot of cash for investment. If the price of Bitcoin Will Go down after you buy them then  the better for you to buy more. As the matter of fact , you have still all the  chances to wait until the price Will rise  UP. If you have patience to wait then you have a lot to gain. I think Bitcoin now is getting higher and higher, so if you buy today then you can still have enough to gain in the future.
In recent days, bitcoin prices have gradually stabilized at $ 10,000. I think bitcoin can hardly be reduced and can not be higher in the future. At present I have not expected anything for the bitcoin price. The market is probably getting saturated. Demand and supply are likely to be equally volatile. I think we should hold on and wait for the opportunity to come to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 420
February 24, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

You can buy Bitcoin if you have a lot of cash for investment. If the price of Bitcoin Will Go down after you buy them then  the better for you to buy more. As the matter of fact , you have still all the  chances to wait until the price Will rise  UP. If you have patience to wait then you have a lot to gain. I think Bitcoin now is getting higher and higher, so if you buy today then you can still have enough to gain in the future.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
February 24, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Always buy bitcoin dips whenever bitcoin and cryptomarket on the red condition.
Si in the future we can sell bitcoin at the higher price to gain profit more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 24, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
If I had some money that I wanted to invest bitcoin would be one of my possible choces. At the price we have tody, and probably even higher.
I do not think that the price for bitcoin has come even close to its top value.
Of course I am thinking long term, I'm a classic hodler and I do not expect any miracles over night.
I think that a successful bitcoin investor only needs two things besides money: the ability to stay calm and some time.
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
if you buy bitcoin and the price is down it is trading risk, so be careful to take a decision when it's time to buy and when it's time to sell, must be able to analyze to reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
I personally do not currently sell the available bitcoin on my wallet. Because I'm waiting for a more profitable course. but fortunately I managed to sell it at the 18K stage and I was a little lucky. So I can't buy bitcoin now

Activity: 93
February 24, 2018, 01:44:43 AM
One important thing is that the first move in an investment is to buy one. Bitcoins price continue to increase as time goes by and as more and more people starts using bitcoin. Thus, its value will continue to increase even though its present value is already high. But we can actually maximize the fluctuating value of bitcoin from time to time to earn our maximum desired profit.
Activity: 266
February 24, 2018, 01:17:26 AM
In 2018, I will definitely buy BTC, because I am very optimistic about the trend of BTC's rise this year, but I will not hold BTC for a long time by 2019, and the risk will be great.

Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
February 24, 2018, 01:16:39 AM
I think it is the very good time to buy bitcoin.so i am going to buy bitcoin

But for those newcommers, they would surely have second thought about buying bitcoin at this high price already. But if you only have optimistic view about bitcoin, buying at a higher price doesn't matter at all. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
February 24, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
I Think This time is suitable for buying Bitcoin because of the low price, not only that but also Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform day by day. so that anyone can join in this platform for gaining the profit. I believe that Bitcoin will be the most powerful and dominating tool for making money. That's why Buying Bitcoin be a wise decision for making money. I also think that Bitcoin should be used for the purpose of trading and investment.
Activity: 32
February 24, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
Yes. I will buy bitcoin because it is good forr trading especially in long term investment. Even though sometimes bitcoin price falls down , don't be afraid to loose our money because it will recover again. Bitcoin price are eventually recovering whenever it falls down. All things to do is buy bitcoin if it is affordable and sell if it price goes up so that you can earn a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: