Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰Write a spoof review of traditional money to win Bitcoin with Cloudbet! 💰 - page 4. (Read 20969 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Dreamchaser21
* (1 Star)
Philippine Peso - Banco De Oro (Savings Account)

Banco De Oro is considered as the biggest bank in the Philippines where you can put your money and let your money be used for the business of the bank, but make sure that you actively monitor your account or else you will also experience this thing. (See Photos Below) - ctto.

This is a so called Dormant Account where you put money in a bank but being inactive for almost two years. This is an example of a poor banking system that we have here in the Philippines. They are forcing you to be an active account holder so they can have more money to support for their business.

The service charge is very high if you hit the below maintaining balance that banks has set to you. Now because of this, your hard earn money will be gone forever because of this system.

Banco De Oro also have a poor service quality, you have to stand and fall in line while waiting for you to be called by their Teller (a punishment for patronizing the bank), just to withdraw/deposit money to your account. I don't think this kind of service deserve your money considering the very small interest rate that you will receive for lending your money to the bank.

If you are planning to save money in a bank just to earn .10% per annum, you'd better to think again.

Ps: Is this kind of format right? Please let me know. Goodluck Everyone! Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How the heck do I post a screenshot of my entry?  lol

I've never used Bitcoin Talk before.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Cyprus Popular Bank
1 star
25 March 2013
Financial Crisis

They said my hard-earned money would be in safe hands at their bank. They lied.

Day 69 since the banking crisis started.

Woke up early in the morning drenched in sweat, heart pounding. I just can't shake off these terrible nightmares of losing all my savings...

Reached for my phone and went online to check on my bank account. Nope, still frozen...

Microwaved the leftovers from yesterday and had a quick bite, then got dressed for my usual walk to the nearest branch of my bank a few

blocks away. Nope, still closed after a week-long bank holiday... Who the heck gets to have a week-long bank holiday, by the way?!

On my way back home I saw many gloomy faces, there is so much palpable desperation in the air. The sky definitely looks menacing today.

I am starting to feel sick again. We are prisoners in the system they built to safeguard us. But it's not working. It's broken.

I heard about something called Bitcoin on the news tonight. I might check it out before going to bed.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new hope. I want my money back.

Your average Joe

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
Don't forget you can also enter on twitter too if you prefer!

Simply tweet your entries @Cloudbet using the #ReviewFiat hashtag!

I mean we are probably going to annoy the car manufacturers but still.... Wink

Have a good night everyone!
legendary
So what are you waiting for? Smiley

I wanted to see what other funny reviews you have gathered so far.
But you didn't post a link. So I thought I start from your blog. The first article is about this. I felt lucky, I clicked and... 404 page  Cheesy
I know it's only a tiny detail and the idea overall is good and funny. So.. just fix it Wink

Haha you caught our blog team while they were updating the blog with a link to this page, it should be back up now!

I'll tell them they have to be quicker next time  Wink

Good luck with the contest!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
So what are you waiting for? Smiley

I wanted to see what other funny reviews you have gathered so far.
But you didn't post a link. So I thought I start from your blog. The first article is about this. I felt lucky, I clicked and... 404 page  Cheesy
I know it's only a tiny detail and the idea overall is good and funny. So.. just fix it Wink
legendary

Good morning all!

As we warm our hands over the charred remains of another Walmart decimated in the wake of black Friday, we gather together in another pagan celebration of rampant consumerism - Cyber Monday!

For those not in the know, Cyber Monday came about when a bunch of big corporation executives looked around and asked themselves: “Is there really enough days dedicated to buying stuff we don’t need?” So in the spirit of global capitalism, we thought it was high time that users of fiat currency became more aware of the flaws in their false idol - we’d hate for anyone to be disappointed with the dollars, pounds or yen in their wallets Wink

We want you to review your local fiat currency! Let us know your star rating, and how satisfied you are with the value, function, and applications available with fiat. Here's an example to get those creative juices flowing:

Satoshi Nakamoto
* (1 Star)
US Dollars
Tried it a couple of times and the results were disappointing. Updates were uncalled for and made the product worse.
Plus, terrible customer support from the manufacturer. You're better off making your own! Stay Away!

You can be as creative as you want and review any element of fiat currency in text or image format. Banks, credit cards, Zimbabwean dollars. You name it, we want to know if it’s worthy of a five star review or a one star demolition. Would you use it again? Has it let you down while travelling? Maybe it’s not worked as advertised (it’s not a bug, it’s a ‘feature’!) Wink

On the 4th December we’re going to be picking our favourites. The most hilarious, cutting and clever review will win a tasty 0.043 BTC, with 4 runners up claiming 0.017 BTC each.

We’ll also be picking 10 ‘special mentions’, who will receive a commemorative physical bitcoin that we’ll post to you. Because capitalism be damned.

Oh what, you thought we were done?

All entries will go into a raffle to win 0.029 BTC! The time of your entry is your ticket, which will be displayed on a public spreadsheet. Whoever’s entry time matches the last two digits on the hash of the first block mined after 10:00AM UTC on 5th December will win.

So what are you waiting for? Submit your entry below! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: