Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Exotic woods from around the world with Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 12573 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would just like to say thank you and happy holidays to all of you who have helped supply me with wood this past 2 months. Unfortunately at least for the next few weeks i am unable to get the BTC to place any significant orders. Coinbase has closed my account as they said that it is "suspicious" for me to have bought $1.5 million usd worth of Bitcoin on an account that is only 2 months old. I tried explaining to them that i buy wood from all over the world with it and even gave them my business info and they still ruled that i did not satisfy the KYC requirements.

As i do not trust any of the other exchanges like circle or bitstamp further than i can throw a Volkswagen and i have twice had people try and scam me on LocalBitcoins i am left dealing only with the few contacts i have made who will deal in cash and face to face transactions. At current i am barley able to exchange $20k a week into bitcoin which is heavily hindering my buying power from you all. I am in the process of trying to work out a deal with a large off book broker who lives relatively close to me through the dark market which will resolve this issue in the future but as part of due diligence i have hired a team of top investigators to try and track a small test transaction we have made via the dark market to see if it is traceable as if they cannot trace it, neither can the fed.

In the mean time for any of you whom would like to help out i have started a buying Bitcoin thread in which i will buy as much bitcoin as you can sell via Vanilla Reload cards. I am paying stamp rate for BTC only as i do not believe that i should have to pay a premium to be able to use bitcoin for commerce as that defeats the purpose of using bitcoin all together.

Unless i have messaged you and let you know already that i still need orders filled from you, i will have to suspend all other purchases until i can resolve the Bitcoin acquisition issue unless you are able to provide Kauri in large volume from NZ as i am still in desperate need of a supplier.

Again i would like to thank all of you involved whom have helped me acquire rare and exotic wood over this past 2 months, Thanks to you i have been able to re-stock one and a half of my 2 warehouses and purchase almost $1.7 Million USD worth of wood via this forum saving myself over $1 Million usd if i would have had to use Fiat and go through a broker. This truly is a great community and Bitcoin truly can be the future of commerce once someone solves the exchange issue with a confident solution.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
I saw you do custom work.

I'd like a wood figurine of user Vod (will supply his facebook link so u can make it look like him) with nails, gasoline, on the wood and everything blowing up / burning up HUGE in a video that is made viral. I'll provide the SEO and viral-making of the video.

I want the Vod figurine made in wood to be of the worst and shittiest quality but most explosive / burning wood material out there. Please PM if you can do this and a price.

I HATE Vod.

LOL
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

I'd like a wood figurine of user Vod (will supply his facebook link so u can make it look like him) with nails, gasoline, on the wood and everything blowing up / burning up HUGE in a video that is made viral. I'll provide the SEO and viral-making of the video.

I want the Vod figurine made in wood to be of the worst and shittiest quality but most explosive / burning wood material out there. Please PM if you can do this and a price.

I HATE Vod.

I can make you a sculpture of someone, what you do with it after i make it is up to you. Starting price would be around $1,500 for a 8" tall head.
What about a demon or monster small wood head, simply carving nothing too detailed, and with the name Vod engraved to forehead? Using shit wood, wood that rots after a month would do.

I HATE Vod.

I can make you a sculpture of someone, what you do with it after i make it is up to you. Starting price would be around $1,500 for a 8" tall head.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

I HATE Vod.
Welll?

Those are again all trees domestic to the USA, The list of trees i do not buy is listed in the OP. Walnut is on that list. Plum is a domestic hard wood to the USA and i will only buy it domestically as there is no sense in paying a fortune in shipping for something i can drive a few hours and cut myself or have someone the next state over cut and ship for 1/10th the cost. .
Pre-sale - March 18
Welll?
Pre-sale - March 18
hwave walnut trees and plum trees
What kind of wood you want sourced from Sweden? I'm heading there for the new year Smiley
ps I love that transendence woodart !

do you need any woods from romania, we have lots of forest with many different woods, and what kind of woods your looking for?

It's best just to tell me what you can get and i'll let you know if i need it and how much i need.
romanian beech wood

Beech is the same on every continent it grows on. It takes a microscope to tell the difference. Have access to anything else?
Pre-sale - March 18
What kind of wood you want sourced from Sweden? I'm heading there for the new year Smiley

do you need any woods from romania, we have lots of forest with many different woods, and what kind of woods your looking for?

It's best just to tell me what you can get and i'll let you know if i need it and how much i need.
romanian beech wood
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Edit: Sent you a pm

Pre-sale - March 18
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Anyone in central america? I am running low on Katalox. I need to get a few pieces of Figured Katalox out of your region and am willing to pay top dollar for it. $110 for a 6" x 6" x 18" turning block.
Still looking for fruit wood's guys, This is a great chance for some of you in the USA to make some BTC. There are a lot of fruit trees in Florida and California if you live in that area.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I will take a gander.
I live in Hawaii. What kinds of wood are you looking for and the price?

Yes, Koa, Mangowood, Amboyna. ALWAYS

Need anything from the north?  (Ontario)

Maybe, do you have access to redwoods up there? There are not many in your area but they are there, and if you can get some i would be interested.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Need anything from the north?  (Ontario)
Activity: 518
I live in Hawaii. What kinds of wood are you looking for and the price?
Pages:
Jump to: