Pages:
Author

Topic: WTB: HERO member accounts (several) active in altcoin forums ! - page 3. (Read 5349 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
thanks for all the messages and offers guys, u are truly great!

I acquired two new hero member accounts and I am looking for 2 more.  to all those who already sent me offers, there are actually two candidates I will most likely buy of! thanks!

lol, this will not be used for good causes Grin
these accs are actually used for no bad causes, just my opinions and forum presences Smiley.  no scam or anything, plz stay real. i am not a scammer. as I expressed earlier my (=this account) trust rating was abused - I am NOT a scammer and I will never be.

~CfA~
Why do you need another account for that ? its kind of obvious your gonna make a shitcoin with a hero account > . >

Why not assume it's an earner account?  Or because it takes 2 years to earn one.  Look around at all the new ShitCoins and scam coins, I can't remember the last time I saw one launched by a HERO account.  It would be foolish to burn and destroy a Hero account on one ShitCoin which is why you always see newbie accounts being used.

Maybe BCT should make a rule where you have to be at least a Sr. Member to launch a new coin - that might cut back on the fraud.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I acquired two new hero member accounts and I am looking for 2 more.  to all those who already sent me offers, there are actually two candidates I will most likely buy of! thanks!

these accs are actually used for no bad causes, just my opinions and forum presences Smiley.  no scam or anything, plz stay real. i am not a scammer. as I expressed earlier my (=this account) trust rating was abused - I am NOT a scammer and I will never be.

~CfA~
Why do you need another account for that ? its kind of obvious your gonna make a shitcoin with a hero account > . >
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Did you bought account or still searching. Don't you think you are paying too much.

I think he knows what he's doing.  I doubt he would be offering that much money just for fun.  Whatever he's got planned for those hero accounts I'm sure it's worth it.

What people don't realize is that there are only ~800 total HERO accounts on this entire forum so they're very rare and it takes about ~2 years now to get to HERO level so it is worth good money especially if it has a good reputation.  One can put those accounts to good use if you're creative and ambitious enough.

Why do you keep pretending this evil asshole behavior is acceptable? Are you hellbent on ruining the scene for the rest of us or what is your deal?

I seriously don't see how you can assume he is evil.  That's such a strong word to use.  Scammer, trouble maker, asshole, profiteer and so many other possible names which may fit if he has bad intentions for these accounts.

But evil - for me an evil person is one who seeks to destroy the lives of other innocent people without just cause or provocation and this is hardly the case here - at least at this point.  I can think of numerous reasons why a person would want to buy these accounts and although those may be profit seeking or maybe even influencing conversations for personal gain reasons, it's certainly not necessarily evil.

And like I said, there are only ~800 hero accounts - the fact 1 or two guys buy a few of them is not gonna ruin anything for any of us.  What's running everything is the daily scam coins which have nothing but pure evil intent to steal and rob everyone through lies and deceit and for me, that would qualify as evil.  But rarely do you see a hero member involved, it's always newbie devs and recent accounts as any hero account involved in such a scam would immediately be finished for good so again, there is no evidence to suggest this guy is buying these accounts to be "evil".

And I'm only defending his actions because if I had his money I would also buy a few hero accounts right now simply because you can use them to earn honest money and they're rare and may come in handy at a later time and there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these reasons.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

LOL what a noob attempt at trolling.  as u and anyone can clearly see my only trust rating is because i didnt do as someone wanted - i didnt sign an address. it is my freedom of choice and has nothing to do with scamming.  to draw such a conclusion is incorrect and not proper use of the trust system obviously.

LOL nutildah

~CfA~

Wow your negative trust rating just doubled! You might have to pay out more than 10 BTC for that hero account now!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Did you bought account or still searching. Don't you think you are paying too much.

I think he knows what he's doing.  I doubt he would be offering that much money just for fun.  Whatever he's got planned for those hero accounts I'm sure it's worth it.

What people don't realize is that there are only ~800 total HERO accounts on this entire forum so they're very rare and it takes about ~2 years now to get to HERO level so it is worth good money especially if it has a good reputation.  One can put those accounts to good use if you're creative and ambitious enough.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

LOL what a noob attempt at trolling.  as u and anyone can clearly see my only trust rating is because i didnt do as someone wanted - i didnt sign an address. it is my freedom of choice and has nothing to do with scamming.  to draw such a conclusion is incorrect and not proper use of the trust system obviously.

LOL nutildah

~CfA~

But seriously man, why don't you just send those BTC like BCX suggested or sign it?  Not cause someone gave you a poor rating cause I agree, that kind of thing would piss me off where I would never comply, it is up to you to prove it but given so many people are groveling and pouring out their souls for that money it seems a bit cruel to just watch them do it and not know if there's even a remote chance at that prize.

It's your thing so I'm sure you'll do whatever you want, and I don't think you care about this CfA account, but I for one think you're a very early BTC adopter and I think you have that many BTC but I too would respect the fact that you'd prove it just because of how popular that thread has become.

And by the way - you did the same prize thing on the IXC thread and never followed through so there is good reason for some to doubt the 100 BTC prize is legit.

As for this account purchase thing - if I had a spare hero account I'd definitely sell it to you cause I really really need the money right now.  I've been forced to sell over 250,000 of my IXC to pay for bills and that hurts cause I'm selling it for half what I paid.  I was almost tempted to sell this account but I need it too much.  lol.

Hope to see you sign that wallet just to shut everyone up.

Best of luck!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Merit: 520

i have no duty to sign an address, it is my freedom of choice and has nothing to do with scamming.  to draw such a conclusion is incorrect and not proper use of the trust system obviously.

~CfA~

This coming from a guy with a negative trust rating.. Sure is believable. So hows your purchase efforts going?

LOL what a noob attempt at trolling.  as u and anyone can clearly see my only trust rating is because i didnt do as someone wanted - i didnt sign an address. it is my freedom of choice and has nothing to do with scamming.  to draw such a conclusion is incorrect and not proper use of the trust system obviously.

LOL nutildah

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

i have no duty to sign an address, it is my freedom of choice and has nothing to do with scamming.  to draw such a conclusion is incorrect and not proper use of the trust system obviously.

~CfA~

This coming from a guy with a negative trust rating.. Sure is believable. So hows your purchase efforts going?

~CfA~

I know this place and I know the rules, though multi nicking is allowed you're pushing it.

As for trust rating abuse Tomatocage is a long respected member who's been on top of many scam artists and sees them coming a mile away, he doesn't abuse the trust rating system.

then the tomatocage was wrong in my case cuz I am not a scam artist.  sorry but that is a fact.

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

~CfA~

I know this place and I know the rules, though multi nicking is allowed you're pushing it.

As for trust rating abuse Tomatocage is a long respected member who's been on top of many scam artists and sees them coming a mile away, he doesn't abuse the trust rating system.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
the only person more disturbing than the smelly, never-been-laid troll who is buying someone elses account, is the greedy loser selling it to him.

damn straight !
this guy is unreal wow !!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Whoever said one should tolerate evil?

That's 2 posts by CfA in one day.  Your plan to shut him up backfired - he's now posting his "evil" even more.

Lol, just busting your balls man.  But I really see no problem here and for your info CfA and I are enemies of sorts, he bashes my Coin, iXCoin all the time but see, I've got nothing against him other than that.

It's called being objective and trying to imagine yourself in the other person's shoes.  This is why I understand your point of view and consider the possibility that you might just be a better person than me.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
apparently nutilda didn't grow up learning about tolerance as demonstrated by his random aggressiveness

be angry not, my nifty boy Smiley

~CfA~

How do you know it's a he and not a she?  I don't know why but I thought it was a she.   Don't know if it's the name or his/her sensitivity to other people being shrewd and making profits.  lol.

I'm not offended by him/her - I understand where he comes from just like he should understand where other people come from.  He's acting like 5 hero accounts are absolutely meant for evil and will destroy this forum and then this planet.  The truth is likely nowhere near as bleak.

Probably a first born son - they tend to be over righteous hair splitters while CfA is most likely a second born - "shrewd profit seeking bad guys". lol.
apparently nutilda didn't grow up learning about tolerance as demonstrated by his random aggressiveness

be angry not, my nifty boy Smiley

~CfA~
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Someone who is a giant piece of shit deadset on making the world a stupider place for a living.

Someone who has decided to waste their precious lifetime on planet earth by making it a shittier environment for us all.

Someone who is too dumb to give a fuck about a single other person in their useless, empty spoiled lives. In all likelihood.

Hahaaa.  I think you're the libertarian here.  I try to live and let live whenever possible.  Life is too hard to stress about everyone's actions.

That and I wish I had 5 Hero accounts.  lol.

Maybe I'm one of those giant POS you describe.

Cheers!
thanks for the countless pms everybody! got some great new accounts.

You're being legalistic I think.  He's doing what you and I are doing but with leverage with multiple accounts.  Now, if he's using those accounts to launch a fraud coin and giving it legitimacy by using 5 hero accounts then yeah, that would be both, illegal and unethical.  

But if he wants to use them to earn money and in some cases shift opinion and influence of a thread in his direction then I really don't see why that's bad.

Legalistically, there is no line between the two scenarios you just stated. It is all fraud if you are using impostor accounts to speak on your behalf.

No, my real name is not Nutildah, but I don't go around posting under a dozen other aliases that are trying to further Nutildah's bidding. And if I did, hopefully you'd be able to notice. Just like I will be able to notice when CFA starts his plan.

Unless I don't see those threads, and there's a good chance I won't.

hi niftyboy Cheesy, havent logged in with my CFA account for a while now.  most of my other accs have been active tho (sr and hero member accs only). have u spotted them? no? yes i know u dont.  u cant cuz all of them are completely different from CFA account.  have a great week Smiley

~CfA~
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
2 Hero accounts, that isn't good Sad. Who sells a Hero member to an account with negative trust?

Someone who really needs the money?

Someone with multiple accounts?

Someone who doesn't care about their hero account cause this is just a silly hobby?

Just a few ideas I had....   Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
2 Hero accounts, that isn't good Sad. Who sells a Hero member to an account with negative trust?
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

Speaking of which; when do I go HERO?

I've been posting literally 12-16 hours per day for over 1 year and just cause I didn't post for a few weeks last Christmas when they changed the rules I've been stuck trying to get back up to where I was last year.

So how much longer do I have before I reach hero, anybody know?
Damn, nearly 6k posts and you're still not hero? High standards.

It's because they changed the rules when I was on vacation last winter.  My activity was over 2,000 but they dropped to zero cause I didn't log on for 2 weeks and then the rules changed and I had to start over.

I should have 5,000 activity now if I had only logged on while on vacation.  I would be one of only 218 legendary accounts -  the newest and highest level one can reach now.

Oh well, I should be hero in 2-4 weeks I think.  I'll take that and be happy.

Where are the rules?

Edit.  NM.
Pages:
Jump to: