Pages:
Author

Topic: WTB: HERO member accounts (several) active in altcoin forums ! - page 5. (Read 5349 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
this thread is terrifying

if this is terrifying to u, better live Bitcointalk behind.  this is endorsed here, account buying and selling as well as sockpuppets are allowed. if u dont like freedom then plz leave.

as i said i bought several full/sr. member accounts earlier - chances are u are reading my posts of other accounts on a daily basis without even knowing it.  they all have a different writing style.

all the best

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

Speaking of which; when do I go HERO?

I've been posting literally 12-16 hours per day for over 1 year and just cause I didn't post for a few weeks last Christmas when they changed the rules I've been stuck trying to get back up to where I was last year.

So how much longer do I have before I reach hero, anybody know?

Kudos to you bro - over 5k posts. I cant imagine how much time you've spent on here to get such a post count.
kinda impressive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
this thread is terrifying
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Speaking of which; when do I go HERO?

I've been posting literally 12-16 hours per day for over 1 year and just cause I didn't post for a few weeks last Christmas when they changed the rules I've been stuck trying to get back up to where I was last year.

So how much longer do I have before I reach hero, anybody know?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
WTF, 5-10 BTC just for 1 account. Crazy people.

You have any idea how well you can launch and pump a new ShitCoin with just a couple of those HERO accounts?

For those who have 10 BTC to burn and need to pump a dog while not ruining their own hero [donator] account, 10 BTC is chump change.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
WTF, 5-10 BTC just for 1 account. Crazy people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
So you can scam people?

no.  i have never scammed anyone.  going to give more weight to my opinions.  i already have 5 accounts, but they are full/senior member.

now looking for a top notch hero member account.

~CfA~

So, what is this  ?'

The reason he needs the accounts. This will destroy the value of hero member accounts. Once they become shills no one will trust them anymore than newbi.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
So you can scam people?

no.  i have never scammed anyone.  going to give more weight to my opinions.  i already have 5 accounts, but they are full/senior member.

~CfA~

So, what is this  ?'

So you can scam people?

~CfA~
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So you can scam people?
Got many offers via pm.  plz keep them coming, ill choose the one i like best.

~CfA~
i am looking to buy a hero member account active in the altcoin forums- paying up to 5-10 BTC for good account with clean history.  send me a message (everything gonna be discrete).  escrow accepted as always.

UPDATED

alright I decided to buy even some more!

WTB  2 more Senior and 2 more Hero account.
rates and conditions.
Sr. (600+ posts and activity 300+, 2+ green trust) 1 BTC
Hero (must have activity 700+ and 5+ green trust, with avatar)  5 BTC

dont hesitate and send a message, escrow used! Wink

thx again for all previous sellers!  wish u all the best always for smooth dealings.

disclaimer: these accs are NOT used for bad causes, just my opinions and forum presences Smiley.  no scam or anything, plz stay real. i am not a scammer. as I expressed earlier my (=this account) trust rating was abused - I am NOT a scammer and I will never be.

~CfA~
Pages:
Jump to: