Pages:
Author

Topic: (WTB) Lamborghini, used. $90,000 to $150,000 USA or Thailand not Orange! - page 10. (Read 24591 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I drove a Porsche 911 and had to finally get rid of it because of the cost of repairs.

It is not that it is unreliable, it is that the mechanics know you can afford to pay out the a$$. And they are few and far between in a small town with not many Porsches.

Lamborghini is probably similar. You would be paying for a vehicle to drive to go out for the evening, but keep a commuter car.

I would buy a Tesla for that much money. They kick ass.

+1 for a Tesla.  or a Fisker Karma looks pretty solid too.
Another vote for a Tesla.  Even the Model S is pretty awesome.  I finally saw one in person driving through my city and it just looked fantastic.
Activity: 408
Merit: 261
What do you need a Lamborghini for?  It looks like you're already married!    Roll Eyes  Tongue

I've seen that you can get a used Beemer, Mercedes, or Ferrari on BitPremier in BTC, but no Lambos yet.  (We need a BitCharlieBabbitt.)

So what will your new vanity plates read?

LAMBORTOSHI
or
LITECOINGHINI

donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
I drove a Porsche 911 and had to finally get rid of it because of the cost of repairs.

It is not that it is unreliable, it is that the mechanics know you can afford to pay out the a$$. And they are few and far between in a small town with not many Porsches.

Lamborghini is probably similar. You would be paying for a vehicle to drive to go out for the evening, but keep a commuter car.

Yes both of these for sure
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
have you tried using that site that showcases all the top items to buy with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Aren't lambo's required by law to be yellow?
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
& Y u no like orange? 

Orange is the best color ever. 

/drools.
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
People on IRC are trying to talk me out of buying a Lambo due to reliability issues Sad

This makes me sad. Some one tell me I'm being trolled.

Someone who can afford a Lambo can afford to fix a Lambo!

Wink

AM dividends could probably change the oil a few times eh?
legendary
Activity: 1498
People on IRC are trying to talk me out of buying a Lambo due to reliability issues Sad

Mclaren's new car (MP4) is pretty reliable but Lambos are like ferraris and not reliable. But your not being this car to be reliable your buying it say a status if your thinking you want to drive this car every day that is probably not going to happen.

The MP4 does not seem to be sold in the USA or maybe it is just not in my price range.

The MP4 is for sure sold in the USA. Price yeah it maybe in the low $200K, but you could get a used one in your range. If you want a good exotic car that is cheaper and not a up in the lambo/ferrari league, I would suggest a BMW m6 it is a great car, I am actually thinking of getting one. It reliable and you still get people asking you question about it. I just rented one to see if I would like it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Dude, buy a Porsche 911 (991).. and no, im not a douchebag nor do i have a small penis Cheesy
Activity: 798
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
would you like a audi convertable? Via BTC

Maybe, but the one on bitmit is over priced by 100%
... Hmm... 1999 Toyota 4runner? LOL

ill take the 4 runner Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.

Maybe, but the one on bitmit is over priced by 100%
... Hmm... 1999 Toyota 4runner? LOL
What is going to be the new bitcoin to invest in? I want a lambi Cheesy You think litecoins would be a great investment?

I have done extremely well with my LTCs
You think its too late to invest in? what about others like PPC
What is going to be the new bitcoin to invest in? I want a lambi Cheesy You think litecoins would be a great investment?
legendary
Activity: 1498

Mclaren's new car (MP4) is pretty reliable but Lambos are like ferraris and not reliable. But your not being this car to be reliable your buying it say a status if your thinking you want to drive this car every day that is probably not going to happen.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
You must be crazy to drive this car in Thailand traffic.  Shocked

Sad I understand, I can help stop your addiction by just giving the lambs to me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Rich man aye?

No, Goat is very poor. He compulsively spends all his money on Lambo's, it's sad really Sad
Pages:
Jump to: