Pages:
Author

Topic: (WTB) Lamborghini, used. $90,000 to $150,000 USA or Thailand not Orange! - page 5. (Read 24591 times)

FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I don't even think an old Gallardo can be found for less than 10 Mil in Thailand..unless you're willing to risk it getting impounded (and driven by the Police Chief)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Buy a Mitsubishi Evo, faster than a lambo

I would consider selling my 2008 Evolution X with 30k miles 400 whp flat black wide body located california

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

what is that car called. they just say evo 8 but surely there is some further differentiation between the car in the video and a base model evo 8.

Evo 8 MR I think.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

what is that car called. they just say evo 8 but surely there is some further differentiation between the car in the video and a base model evo 8.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
Goat, goat, goat...you really make me chuckle.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
Go and ask car questions on car forums and you'll get more sensible answers, but for what it's worth in my experience Gallardos are very reliable, I never had any problems with mine. Older Lambos are a different story though!

The crazy car shown at Geneva is the Veneno and they are only making three, it's not that pretty in person (I was there as a guest of Lambo).

Mind asking what it is you do that allows you to afford supercars and be a guest at shows like that? :p

I also was a guest of Aston Martin during in Geneva. I'm not driving an Aston, just a little Clio.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Go and ask car questions on car forums and you'll get more sensible answers, but for what it's worth in my experience Gallardos are very reliable, I never had any problems with mine. Older Lambos are a different story though!

The crazy car shown at Geneva is the Veneno and they are only making three, it's not that pretty in person (I was there as a guest of Lambo).

Mind asking what it is you do that allows you to afford supercars and be a guest at shows like that? :p
legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
But I think the Gallardo was the first Lambo, that was developed with Audi. The older ones are pure Lambo...
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter

"Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. (Italian: [lamborˈɡiːni] is an Italian manufacturer of luxury sportscars which is part of Volkswagen Group through its subsidiary Audi"

That much about the bad quality Grin. They would not let'em sell bad cars. IMO the Germans still build the best cars if it comes to quality. 
Activity: 298

Activity: 373
My brother has an Exige and he really loves it. Good performance for far less price.

Nolans are pretty nice.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
My brother has an Exige and he really loves it. Good performance for far less price.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Best of luck in your search for one, buying a luxury car is certainly an exciting journey!

If you can't find someone through here I suggest taking a look at ebay, there are quite a few within your price range:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=lamborghini&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_udlo=80%2C000&_udhi=150%2C000
legendary
Will this be a first for bitcoin...
2 men and a car  Grin

Seriously though... If you want a man... then Katoi is what you want

2Men1Car. Let's take this viral! We'll be bigger (no pun intended) than 2Girls1Cup. We're going to get massive exposure (no pun intended again).
Activity: 353
Rimbit - No mining, just development
Will this be a first for bitcoin...
2 men and a car  Grin

Seriously though... If you want a man... then Katoi is what you want
legendary
That's one sexy car!

thats a car!? i thought it was a fighter jet.

Can you two please quit spamming up my thread? I'm trying to trade a handjob for a car here!

Handjob? I was expecting to be able to deliver penetration for that price. To be honest, I was thinking we would make a weekend out of it.

Meh, as long as it's kept confidential I'm all for it.

You hear that, guys? WHAT HAPPENS IN BITCOINTALK STAYS IN BITCOINTALK.

Damn. my plan was to pay for the session with the rights to the sextape.

Think we've hit a sticky point.

Oh....bad joke.

Oh cum on! You can think of something better than that. Just think... hard.
Activity: 373
That's one sexy car!

Can you two please quit spamming up my thread? I'm trying to trade a handjob for a car here!

Handjob? I was expecting to be able to deliver penetration for that price. To be honest, I was thinking we would make a weekend out of it.

Damn. my plan was to pay for the session with the rights to the sextape.

Think we've hit a sticky point.

Oh....bad joke.
legendary
That's one sexy car!

Pages:
Jump to: