Pages:
Author

Topic: WTCR.CA - The Original Canadian Bitcoin Computer Store since 2011! - page 4. (Read 14273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
bump!  check out the snazzy website update! Cheesy
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
Hey guys!  The WTCR team has a special offer for you: refurbished Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 video cards for only 27.95 BTC each.

Click the image below to see the offer!

We also carry the powerful 30 amp 208/240V Tripp Lite PDU1230 and cables!  Computers are more efficent when the power supplies are connected to 240V outlets, so get a professional PDU for your rack today!

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
If anyone is interested in shipping quotes etc from our store, we have UPS and Canada Post fully integrated to provide accurate shipping quotes during checkout.  Just FYI for anyone visiting WTCR.

teek
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
anyone successfully bought something off this site yet?
Well now that I work at WTCR.ca I can tell you that is active and perfectly prepared to process and ship orders.  We are adding new items all the time, be sure to check our site, Twitter, or Facebook pages often.  If there is anything in particular you are looking for, let us know.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
anyone successfully bought something off this site yet?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'm going to get more bitcoin before the end of the week....

Acer V203HC 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor

keep this one aside for me! please  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Would be easier to list all prices in $CAD then upon checkout convert it to the current BTC rate using cavirtex or something. Or show both prices. Just my $0.02

Do you guy's have used 1u racks? Smiley
where did they go ?

It's up.  That webserver has been having a few issues, so there might have been some unexpected downtime at one point or another.  We didn't go anywhere though.

bumpity bump bump.
Bump for WTCR!  Some good stuff for sale here guys, spend those bitcoins!  Anything you want to see on the site or any questions, let me know!

www.wtcr.ca
The green text for the product names is making my eyes bleed. Try a darker green?

Yeah, I think we will do that, it kind of bugs me too on some monitors!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
The green text for the product names is making my eyes bleed. Try a darker green?
Activity: 420
nothing specific, mechanical switch keyboards are best, and as I said, with n-key rollover (essentially, the keyboard can have every key on the thing pressed at once, and all of them register.)
Most keyboards these days only have 2-key rollover :\ garbage.

-is a snob- >.>
looks nifty! the prices arnt quite as good as newegg on some things... but overall looks good!
I'll totally look you over when i make my next purchase Cheesy

also.. one thing you might look in to getting, higher quality keyboards with n-key rollover.. -wink wink, nudge nudge-

Hey, thanks for the feedback!   We should have some more keyboards listed shortly.  Anything in particular you wanted? I could check for you..

Activity: 420
looks nifty! the prices arnt quite as good as newegg on some things... but overall looks good!
I'll totally look you over when i make my next purchase Cheesy

also.. one thing you might look in to getting, higher quality keyboards with n-key rollover.. -wink wink, nudge nudge-
How's shipping cost for EU area Smiley

Willing to order something just to test your service.

Hi!  For EU we have automated quotes through UPS, when you go to check out it should quote you shipping.  Let me know if you have any problems!

teek
Activity: 305
Trust but confirm!
How's shipping cost for EU area Smiley

Willing to order something just to test your service.
Noticed a spelling-error on your site. You can view it at this link http://www.wtcr.ca/catalog/product/mon-m2700-01

Notice the fine-print at the bottom..

WTCR has taken steps to prevent typographical errors and incorrect information, but from time to time we may miss something. If you require exact specifications or have any questions about a product please refer to the manufacturers site, or contact us. WTCR will take reasoable effort to ensure quality.

Thanks! We will fix that up!
Pages:
Jump to: