Pages:
Author

Topic: WTCR.CA - The Original Canadian Bitcoin Computer Store since 2011! - page 5. (Read 14273 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Noticed a spelling-error on your site. You can view it at this link http://www.wtcr.ca/catalog/product/mon-m2700-01

Notice the fine-print at the bottom..

WTCR has taken steps to prevent typographical errors and incorrect information, but from time to time we may miss something. If you require exact specifications or have any questions about a product please refer to the manufacturers site, or contact us. WTCR will take reasoable effort to ensure quality.
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
Wow, very nice design. Gotta say that your site look really eye candy Smiley

Thanks for the feedback!  When we make some sales, it will get better yet!
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Trust but confirm!
Wow, very nice design. Gotta say that your site look really eye candy Smiley
We did some tweaking to our automated pricing logic, please check out the updated prices!

-teek
am i mis-reading...

Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 for 89.34BTC... us$446?Huh

Yeah that seems high, something with our automated price adjustments is not working correctly.  I am looking into it right now.  Thanks for the feedback!!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
am i mis-reading...

Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 for 89.34BTC... us$446?Huh
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Nice site.. Smiley

I like it

Original Post:

Hi all,

Looking for something to spend those Bitcoins on?  Well, as I have mentioned a couple times before on the forums, my team has been busy working away on several bitcoin related projects.  One of these projects is committed to giving people access to real product that everyone wants (especially bitcoin geeks), both on-line, and in person, for bitcoins.    Today, we release the online version our project (in beta form) to you, the bitcoin community.  Local pickup is also available by appointment if you happen to be in Winnipeg!

Winnipeg Technology and Computer Renewal (WTCR)

www.wtcr.ca

WTCR is our first project to fully leverage bitcoin in a retail sense, and we hope you enjoy it.  We want feedback from the community, so please let us know what you think.  Like I said, the site is still in beta form, but we will work on bug fixes etc, as quickly as we can.  

All products should be shippable, and are a combination of local stock, local supplier stock, and drop ships.

Oh and I almost forgot, use the coupon code WTCR2011 for 2 BTC off your first order of 20 BTC or more!!

teek
wtcr.ca

Pages:
Jump to: