Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 20$ = Starbucks eGift Card $100 Store USA - page 2. (Read 8950 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi, interested in getting a card.

Can I get a pm with the payment info? Thanks!

I have send payment info to you
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
In all fairness I want to update my previous comment.  After not hearing anything from this seller other than "STOP SELLING  Grin Grin Grin" when I advised him/her that the card I was sold was shut down by SB I was surprised this morning to receive replacement codes for that card as I had written it off as a loss.  I added the codes to my account today and they worked.  Looking at the EXISTING transactions that already existed on the REPLACEMENT card/codes I was sent I still have concern that the card won't last more than a couple days as there was a lot of previous activity on it going back many months. However I do feel it is only fair to state the card was replaced today.  I will not remove my "neg trust" until a few days pass to see if the cards remains active.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Do you have 50 USD Starbucks gift card.
STOP SELLING  Grin Grin Grin

Language barrier here.  Oh, you mean you STOPPED selling.  I see.  You think it's funny?  Refund my $20 or send me a new working code. Now THAT'S funny.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
is this guy selling
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Oh well.  BE CAREFUL!  His cards are starting to get shut down and this seller is no where to be found.  While I never expect to see him again, I only lost $20 (so far).  I still have a few more of his that are OK. 

WIll NEG TRUST and if it gets fixed will remove it.
Shit man, thanks for the heads up Smiley
Oh well.  BE CAREFUL!  His cards are starting to get shut down and this seller is no where to be found.  While I never expect to see him again, I only lost $20 (so far).  I still have a few more of his that are OK. 

WIll NEG TRUST and if it gets fixed will remove it.
Interested. PM me!

I've emailed & PM's.  Been no reply.  Haven't seen a post in a while. Had no problem (so far) with his(her?) cards.  Maybe s/he flew the coop and is now selling Amazon cards under a new name.   Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Interested. PM me!
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
i think this thread is closed i have not heard from  seller

Nah, I bought a couple from him this week. Just received the last one a few hours ago. I'd PM him again. All in all, started buying off this seller almost a month ago. Haven't had any cards zeroed out.

That's what you think.  This isn't the only account this seller has on here and I can guarantee that.

That's what I think about what?  I have no idea what you are talking about.

The only thing I DO think is that the chance that ANY SB card from ANY seller on this forum is legit is virtually ZERO even though I have purchased quite a few from various sellers including this one without any problems SO FAR.  The fact that they do work (so far) does not by any means make them legit or guarantee that they will still work 4 weeks from now.  

In regards to you thinking you haven't purchased from this seller.

I've purchased 4 or 5 cards so far from **this** seller (and a couple other sellers as well) with no problem (so far).  I don't care who he/she is and how many names he/she uses as long as I can spend the cards .... and so far I can.  As long as I can get my $20 I paid out of them I consider anything more "a bonus."  That is why I won't pay much more than $20 for a SB card. So far I am WAY ahead of my "investment."

I have no expectations or illusions that these cards (or ANY CARDS, codes, keys etc) or most anything else for that matter sold on this forum are legit and anyone who does is dreaming.

Not only that, but with the buying and selling of user account here I have no expectation that ANYONE is who they say they are. Maybe some are for real but the buying and selling of accounts makes all this "TRUST" stuff PURE BS.  Unfortunately that hurts those who have legit accounts. 

I hope that clears up MY position.
Activity: 219

That's what you think.  This isn't the only account this seller has on here and I can guarantee that.

The only thing I DO think is that the chance that ANY SB card from ANY seller on this forum is legit is virtually ZERO even though I have purchased quite a few from various sellers including this one without any problems SO FAR.  The fact that they do work (so far) does not by any means make them legit or guarantee that they will still work 4 weeks from now. 

In regards to you thinking you haven't purchased from this seller.
i think this thread is closed i have not heard from  seller

The only thing I DO think is that the chance that ANY SB card from ANY seller on this forum is legit is virtually ZERO even though I have purchased quite a few from various sellers including this one without any problems SO FAR.  The fact that they do work (so far) does not by any means make them legit or guarantee that they will still work 4 weeks from now. 
is this guy even selling still i have not heard from him
Activity: 219
I actually bought/resold over $10,000 worth of starbucks cards over a 3-4 month period from a fellow in Vietnam.

Sure everything is great, until starbucks links every single gift card this guy is loading up (assume the worst, this guy is using someone else financial information to obtain these).

In my case I was sold that these were being obtained legitimately, but ultimately found out that they weren't. All, and I mean every last one that I ever/bought or sold was cancelled all at once, and that's when the flood of calls came in from buyers that the cards they bought, as well as the cards they transferred to were all $0 balanced and blocked from ever being used again at starbucks.

Rest assured the same thing will happen with any starbucks card that you buy at a deep discount.

Sure you may get lucky and burn the balance before starbucks does, but you will be part of this guys financial fraud ring and ultimately pay the price when they investigate.

In my case I lost big, how much do you want to lose?

I agree with you 100% (you have to use them up fast) ..... however how could you have possibly believed under any circumstances that they were obtained legitimately? Because they told you they were?  Did you think SB's was selling thousands of cards for pennies on the dollar to all these mysterious, anonymous people from Viet Nam, Russia, China and other dark corners of the world who then sell them to you so you can re-sell them and everyone still makes money?  I think just like the rest of us (both buyers and sellers) you were looking to make a quick buck and you just got caught.   It just a gamble.  A few get lucky and win but many lose. I figure if I get back in coffee & food at least what I paid for the cards I have bought so far I'm doing OK.  Anything else is a win.

Disclaimer:  I didn't buy anything from THIS seller.

That's what you think.  This isn't the only account this seller has on here and I can guarantee that.
I actually bought/resold over $10,000 worth of starbucks cards over a 3-4 month period from a fellow in Vietnam.

Sure everything is great, until starbucks links every single gift card this guy is loading up (assume the worst, this guy is using someone else financial information to obtain these).

In my case I was sold that these were being obtained legitimately, but ultimately found out that they weren't. All, and I mean every last one that I ever/bought or sold was cancelled all at once, and that's when the flood of calls came in from buyers that the cards they bought, as well as the cards they transferred to were all $0 balanced and blocked from ever being used again at starbucks.

Rest assured the same thing will happen with any starbucks card that you buy at a deep discount.

Sure you may get lucky and burn the balance before starbucks does, but you will be part of this guys financial fraud ring and ultimately pay the price when they investigate.

In my case I lost big, how much do you want to lose?

I agree with you 100% (you have to use them up fast) ..... however how could you have possibly believed under any circumstances that they were obtained legitimately? Because they told you they were?  Did you think SB's was selling thousands of cards for pennies on the dollar to all these mysterious, anonymous people from Viet Nam, Russia, China and other dark corners of the world who then sell them to you so you can re-sell them and everyone still makes money?  I think just like the rest of us (both buyers and sellers) you were looking to make a quick buck and you just got caught.   It just a gamble.  A few get lucky and win but many lose. I figure if I get back in coffee & food at least what I paid for the cards I have bought so far I'm doing OK.  Anything else is a win.

Disclaimer: I bought quite a few card from this seller without any problems (so far).
what is all this talk of tracking, i can think of a way or two its legit.
Anyone tried this yet? Take the GC over to starbucks and buy another gift card with your virtual balance. Its untraceable unlike a transfer, because on the card it just shows up as an instore purchase, and starbucks can't trace the card number off that. When I bought a couple hundred $ worth of GCs from nahtnam for my family I did this just to be safe, and no problems yet, but his cards are pretty legit.

Wrong.  I can assure you it can be tracked.  They scan both cards and can track them.
Anyone tried this yet? Take the GC over to starbucks and buy another gift card with your virtual balance. Its untraceable unlike a transfer, because on the card it just shows up as an instore purchase, and starbucks can't trace the card number off that. When I bought a couple hundred $ worth of GCs from nahtnam for my family I did this just to be safe, and no problems yet, but his cards are pretty legit.

Not true. When you buy another card it leaves a trail. THe receipt itself says you paid with another giftcard and gives the number. If the card is reported stolen or whatever they remove that balance any balance that was used with it.

+1
it doesnt make a difference..

but is this guy still selling i want to buy 1 and try it out
Pages:
Jump to: