Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 20$ = Starbucks eGift Card $100 Store USA - page 4. (Read 8950 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
To expose or not to expose the method these clowns use to get these gift cards?  Grin

CC fraud, as seen here:

http://www.whatsthatcharge.com/STARBUCKS-CARD-RELOAD-800-782-7282-WA
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What payment methods do you accept?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
To expose or not to expose the method these clowns use to get these gift cards?  Grin
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
The Nigerian guy who sends me emails 4x a week guarantees they will send me $100,000,000.  Roll Eyes  Maybe I can sue them if they don't.

Wow, I got one of those too Smiley

"On behalf of the entire staff of the United Bank For Africa and the Office of the president of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and EU Office. We apologize for the delay of your contract payment, and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding  due  payment with the United Bank For Africa, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiary who have not yet received their payments."

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

The Nigerian guy who sends me emails 4x a week guarantees they will send me $100,000,000.  Roll Eyes  Maybe I can sue them if they don't.
One of these friendly Nigerian princes had emailed me saying they would give me 1,000,000 if I sent them the balance of my bank account. I received the money 1 month later. These people are nice!

Another jocker on Bitcointalk Smiley
Feel free to send that Nigerian prince my contact info Cheesy
Yes, the Nigerian prince Mr. Mugabe is coming to my house to meet my family with his "boys". I'm sure we will have a nice lunch.

You lucky bastard Cheesy
I wish that Nigerian price was my coming to my house for a lunch so I could get his 1M $.
I feel very blessed with this miracle.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

One of these friendly Nigerian princes had emailed me saying they would give me 1,000,000 if I sent them the balance of my bank account. I received the money 1 month later. These people are nice!

Yes, the Nigerian prince Mr. Mugabe is coming to my house to meet my family with his "boys". I'm sure we will have a nice lunch.

You lucky bastard Cheesy
I wish that Nigerian price was my coming to my house for a lunch so I could get his 1M $.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Lol, very funy  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
is there any guarantee on the balance of the cards? i will buy at LEAST 1 if you can guarantee the balance for a time period that is acceptable to me.
  Seriously?  If a seller (any seller not just this one) does not honor a guarantee they said they have what recourse do you have? Gonna call the cops and send them to their anonymous email address to search for their anonymous name?  Gonna sue them on The Peoples Court?  Smiley  It's $20 for $100.  You probably piss away that much on beer, cigarettes and/or drugs in a week!  Smiley    Spend it fast. No matter WHO you buy it from or WHAT they promise you.

Id just consider it a loss and walk away lol.

No need to create drama.
Activity: 437
is there any guarantee on the balance of the cards? i will buy at LEAST 1 if you can guarantee the balance for a time period that is acceptable to me.
  Seriously?  If a seller (any seller not just this one) does not honor a guarantee they said they have what recourse do you have? Gonna call the cops and send them to their anonymous email address to search for their anonymous name?  Gonna sue them on The Peoples Court?  Smiley  It's $20 for $100.  You probably piss away that much on beer, cigarettes and/or drugs in a week!  Smiley    Spend it fast. No matter WHO you buy it from or WHAT they promise you.

Activity: 779
Big sales now  Grin Grin Grin Grin

LOL, I've spent my 2 x $20 5x over.  No loss to worry about, but, knock wood, they're still tickin'.  Not holding my breath though. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Just so everyone knows, this user was honest.  He admitted that these cards are illegal, and you should use them in the first 1-2 weeks, or else the balance will disappear or something.  Caveat emptor.
Activity: 252
Are there any legal implications for using these? As in if I buy 1 am I going to get dropped kicked buying a latte or have my face on the news.
No, what usually happens is starbucks randomly resets the cards and they aren't useable anymore, and you aren't ever contacted by them. Usually when you buy these cards (obviously fraudulently obtained) you have to spend them quick.

This is pretty accurate, balance usually goes bad within 2-3 days.

And you wont get a call by starbucks or anything. You`ll just notice your balance is zero, so buy at your own risk.
Are there any legal implications for using these? As in if I buy 1 am I going to get dropped kicked buying a latte or have my face on the news.
No, what usually happens is starbucks randomly resets the cards and they aren't useable anymore, and you aren't ever contacted by them. Usually when you buy these cards (obviously fraudulently obtained) you have to spend them quick.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
no starbucks cards for less than 50% of face value is "legit". i bought 5 one went bad and dude replaced it for me.

Do you really think ANY Starbucks cards sold here are "legit?"  If so you are hallucinating.  I bought one for 80% of face off eBay and it went bad.  Fortunately eBay stands behind it.  Just because you pay 50% and not 20% or 40% of face and they work doesn't make them legit.  Where do you think these hundreds of SB cards that have appeared in the last few months all over the place (eBay, here, Raise.com and others) come from?  You think Starbucks sells them to all these anonymous sellers at 80% off so they can sell them for 60-70% off?  These ALL, no matter who they are from, come from sources that to say the least are "questionable."

All I personally care about is if I can get my coffee & Fraps & K-Cups every day but believing ANY seller is selling "legit" cards is totally ridiculous.  No way can it happen.  Starbucks just doesn't give out cards to people so they can sell them for 40-80% off face value and STILL make money.

Think about it:  The seller gets it from their "source" who has to make a profit, and the seller has to make a profit.  So what does the "original distributor" pay for these cards?  You think Starbucks sells $100  codes for $5 to the distributor who sells them to the seller for $10 who sells them to you for $$?Huh$$.

Look at the purchase history of these cards online if you add it to your SB account.  The initial purchase is made for $5,$10 or $20 just to get an actual card number,  Then the seller usually REMOVES the initial purchase and loads the card with $100 (or whatever) from their source of these questionable codes and sends them to the buyer. 

Bottom line .. they are ALL obtained fraudulently in one way or another.  You are NOT buying a "legit" card from ANYONE so just buy 'em as cheap as you possibly can and keep your fingers crossed that you can use them up fast enough or at least for long enough to recoup your cost then anything after that is "profit" for you.  Don't kid yourself into thinking ANYONE is selling "legit" SB cards here because they aren't. If they were they'd publish their name, address & phone number and not hide behind anonymous names.

This forum is a source of great savings on SB cards, but if you think ANY of them are legit you're totally naive.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I didn't want to bump this thread back up to give him more exposure, but c'mon guys, use a bit of common sense. This guy had ZERO post priory to selling these. It's not hard to make a new account to scam for $20. All it takes is one sucker to make it worth it.

You might think codes are legit now, but they can lose balance any time. He can say they're legit all he wants, but his promises hold no water. Here is an example of someone selling starbucks GC's that reversed all his codes after giving them out. Confirmed almost $800 worth reversed, then some people never even got codes:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8150289
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8127284

If you want CHEAP codes, buy from nahtnam instead for just a little more. They're guaranteed to be legit, or your btc back. His words are backed by his reputation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-105-starbucks-cards-for-35-accepting-btc-ltc-paypal-and-venmo-682712

Indeed if it sounds too good to be true it usually is right?
Pages:
Jump to: