Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS: 2012 McLaren MP4-12C 3.8L 616HP Supercar - page 3. (Read 15868 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Okay I'm raising my offer to 11 BTC.  I'm still the highest bidder....I don't joke about my bitcoins.

Well, if BTC rises ~20x in the next few days the car will be yours.  Wink
Activity: 126
10 BTC

My bid still stands as the highest bid.

Lol...  Bidding starts at $150k.  Unless your BTC are like $15 each you are a bit low.  Wink

Hahaha, $15k, I meant to say.  Tongue

Bitcoin will be worth $15k each by 2016, so all he has to do is accept my highest bid then hold for a couple years to get his $150,000

10 BTC? Is some kind of joke? I don't think you get it. This guy has money already. He likely does not need to accept your joke offer and hope and pray that btc will rise to a billion dollars power coin to profit.

But, your post has some comedic value though Tongue 

Okay I'm raising my offer to 11 BTC.  I'm still the highest bidder....I don't joke about my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
10 BTC

Lol...  Bidding starts at $150k.  Unless your BTC are like $15 each you are a bit low.  Wink

Bitcoin will be worth $15k each by 2016, so all he has to do is accept my highest bid then hold for a couple years to get his $150,000

10 BTC? Is some kind of joke? I don't think you get it. This guy has money already. He likely does not need to accept your joke offer and hope and pray that btc will rise to a billion dollars power coin to profit.

But, your post has some comedic value though Tongue 
10 BTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
10 BTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
10 BTC

10 BTC

Activity: 28
I'm tired of assholes who wastes their money on the disgusting misogynistic car culture instead of doing something useful with their money. Go pick up a copy of any car magazine and there is, I guarantee, a scantily clad woman being objectified in one of the pages.

Wow, really nice stereotyping you're doing there.  You have no fucking idea what this guy does with his money and there aren't any scantily clad women in the photographs above.  Why are you even looking at this auction?

Anyway, best of luck @OP.  I hope you get more than $150k because of people like lm2f.  And I hope the winner posts a hot bikini babe leaning against the car while he (since it HAS to be a man who would dare to buy this) has his feet resting on a footstool covered by the luxurious skin of small animals and is burning a stack of $100's.

LMAO

Sick car tho
Probably the coolest thing I've seen auctioned here, however I think you might be better off listing this on bitpremier if you are starting bidding at 150k. Best of luck with sale  Smiley

That is the coolest thing I've seen auctioned here.
Wow, OP hope you find a buyer.

Have many of our richest members left due to scandals, cashing out, etc?

Thanks! I've received a couple PMs here and on Reddit. I think the early Bitcoiners are still around.

To see if this car is legitimately being auctioned off for Bitcoins, perhaps you should talk to the current dealership that owns it: http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=1903516

Here's proof of service records in case you're still doubting that I own the car:
http://imgur.com/L0pY3Kz
http://imgur.com/MiOGabn
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
supercar? this is more like hypercar! a lot better than the orange lambo sold for btc! awesome!
I wish i could afford to buy something like this.. maybe one day
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Probably the coolest thing I've seen auctioned here, however I think you might be better off listing this on bitpremier if you are starting bidding at 150k. Best of luck with sale  Smiley

That is the coolest thing I've seen auctioned here.
Wow, OP hope you find a buyer.

Have many of our richest members left due to scandals, cashing out, etc?
To see if this car is legitimately being auctioned off for Bitcoins, perhaps you should talk to the current dealership that owns it: http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=1903516

There were selling it for me on consignment a couple months ago, but I ended up taking it back. You're welcome to call the dealership and ask about who the owner is. Also, you can see in the original post that I posted a scan of the title.

Any serious buyer is going to come see the car in-person before purchasing it anyway.
Activity: 25
10 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
The more I read feminist books and watch society through feminist (meaning I took of the rose colored glasses the patriarchy forces women to wear) eyes, the more I understand what men are generally all about. It explains the response I've received on every post I've made on this site. Men can't stand being called out on their BS and they react violently when called out on it.

Have fun! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/study-everyone-hates-environmentalists-and-feminists-304950
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
The more I read feminist books and watch society through feminist (meaning I took of the rose colored glasses the patriarchy forces women to wear) eyes, the more I understand what men are generally all about. It explains the response I've received on every post I've made on this site. Men can't stand being called out on their BS and they react violently when called out on it.
You're not a feminist, you're just an angry bird. I bet I know more about the feminist movement than you do. I have 2 intelligent grown daughters. I'd be mortified if they thought that coming onto an internet forum and spouting nonsense was what feminism is all about. Feminism is about the life they live, not the sort of nonsense you're spouting.

Thanks for the responses so far, everyone.

do you have any actual photos of the car your selling?

Check my original post. Those are "actual photos." Not stock photos.
Activity: 48
I'm tired of assholes who wastes their money on the disgusting misogynistic car culture instead of doing something useful with their money. Go pick up a copy of any car magazine and there is, I guarantee, a scantily clad woman being objectified in one of the pages.

are you lonely Sad ?
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

You need to go argue this point in the comments section of http://heartiste.wordpress.com  or  http://www.returnofkings.com

People are more interested in money than feminism here.   Grin

Let's not discriminate against feminists here, a hot feminist oiled up in a bikini on that hood would look even sexier than just a hot slut.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Wow! Just wow! Wouldn't you trade your car for Steam games? ;-)

I was gonna make an offer in Trollcoins, but...
Pages:
Jump to: