Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS: 2012 McLaren MP4-12C 3.8L 616HP Supercar - page 4. (Read 15868 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
It From Bit
I'm tired of assholes who wastes their money on the disgusting misogynistic car culture instead of doing something useful with their money. Go pick up a copy of any car magazine and there is, I guarantee, a scantily clad woman being objectified in one of the pages.

You need to go argue this point in the comments section of http://heartiste.wordpress.com  or  http://www.returnofkings.com

People are more interested in money than feminism here.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
do you have any actual photos of the car your selling?
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
That is stunning, good luck with the auction! I'm sure that the winner will be delighted.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
how about , put your nickname on a paper, and put the paper inside the car ?
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
The more I read feminist books and watch society through feminist (meaning I took of the rose colored glasses the patriarchy forces women to wear) eyes, the more I understand what men are generally all about. It explains the response I've received on every post I've made on this site. Men can't stand being called out on their BS and they react violently when called out on it.

Most men could care less what feminists think. Did your feminists books tell you that?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
STUNNING !!! Its my dream car  i even have a Mclaren on my desktop wallpaper  Grin
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
Wow! Just wow! Wouldn't you trade your car for Steam games? ;-)
Activity: 231
The more I read feminist books and watch society through feminist (meaning I took of the rose colored glasses the patriarchy forces women to wear) eyes, the more I understand what men are generally all about. It explains the response I've received on every post I've made on this site. Men can't stand being called out on their BS and they react violently when called out on it.

It's hilarious that you've decided to make your stand against all that you think is wrong with the world here, on the bitcoin forums, of all places.  The internet equivalent of a crazy person shaking their fist and yelling at the sky... Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
I'll give you 10 MILLION TOPCOIN for it. Yes, (you heard me right) I said 10 MILLION TOPCOIN!!

PM me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

This is why we can't have nice things.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you read feminist brainwashing material.

Perfect example.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Cry more you are really changing the world whining (or trolling?) internet forums.
Activity: 165
Your Argument is Irrelephant
nice honda!
Activity: 82
Rez
Activity: 132
I'm tired of assholes who wastes their money on the disgusting misogynistic car culture instead of doing something useful with their money. Go pick up a copy of any car magazine and there is, I guarantee, a scantily clad woman being objectified in one of the pages.

Don't buy it then. What someone else does with their property or with their own money is none of your business whatsoever.

Wow, really nice stereotyping you're doing there.  You have no fucking idea what this guy does with his money and there aren't any scantily clad women in the photographs above.  Why are you even looking at this auction?

Anyway, best of luck @OP.  I hope you get more than $150k because of people like lm2f.  And I hope the winner posts a hot bikini babe leaning against the car while he (since it HAS to be a man who would dare to buy this) has his feet resting on a footstool covered by the luxurious skin of small animals and is burning a stack of $100's.

is there an ongoing dog fight in the background?

Yes and the winner left the water running while he brushed his teeth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
get some sleep haha
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Wow, really nice stereotyping you're doing there.  You have no fucking idea what this guy does with his money and there aren't any scantily clad women in the photographs above.  Why are you even looking at this auction?

Anyway, best of luck @OP.  I hope you get more than $150k because of people like lm2f.  And I hope the winner posts a hot bikini babe leaning against the car while he (since it HAS to be a man who would dare to buy this) has his feet resting on a footstool covered by the luxurious skin of small animals and is burning a stack of $100's.

is there an ongoing dog fight in the background?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Damn. It's beautiful. It might just be worth the divorce I would have to get.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: