Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 25 Bitburners XX 8,9 GH/s SebastianJu Batch #1 (Already in manufacturing) - page 2. (Read 2344 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Lowered already to 2.00
Cant edit my initial post...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
please lower starting price, i will bid Smiley
Yes @ 2.3, 5 in stock, and 1same delivery like mine.
The rest @ 2.16
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
sebastianju sold his, in stock for around 2 i think.
Seems that the Startprice is to high. I lower them to 2.00 BTC
Maybe i asked some Thread owner before...
And when 4 Threads are every, then u have to read alot more...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Enough people have deep/no powercosts and still wanna get one of these masterpiece of Hardware.

I apreciate your comments, but please dont Spam the tread with comments, when you wont buy.

thx
Same goes for you! You have spammed every thread in custom hardware section about this auction!
Enough people have deep/no powercosts and still wanna get one of these masterpiece of Hardware.

I apreciate your comments, but please dont Spam the tread with comments, when you wont buy.

thx
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
nice 8.5gh - should return about 1BTC before power/reward break point.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Good luck,but these chips are out dated,in other words,no longer profitable............I'd take what you can get  Cheesy
Hi all

I ordered 25 Bitburners XX more from Burnin so i wanna sold them.

Because the most of my Chips was in Batch #1 and i have one of the first orders by Burnin (#33x), i think, i get the Boards soon.
SebastianJu spoke with Burnin, and some Boards are already manufactured and waiting to package. So it seems that the Boards are shipping soon. But as you know, everything is possible, and i cant promise anything...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3249304

here @440 Mhz

The Specs of the Boards are well known, for the others:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/work-in-progess-burnins-avalon-chip-to-mining-board-service-179769

The boards are runnig fine @8,9 with resonable HW errors. The are Easy to setup, and running fine on PC/Rpi/etc. with Cgminer.

Auction Info

• SebastianJu is preferred Escrow
  • Starting price is 2.80 BTC per Board.
  • Buy it now price is 3.60 BTC
  • Please use bid notation "N @ P" where N=number of Boards, P=price per Board.
    (e.g. "2 @ 3.00" means 2 Boards for 3.00 BTC each, 6.00 BTC together).
  • Bid increases min 0.1 BTC
  • I ship the same day i got them. U can choose DHL/ DHL Express / Standart Post
    i will update the Shipping Prices soon. i Will ship from Germany (live in Switzerland, too expensive)
  • Post bids here. I dont accept bids per PM. Only buy now.
  • Auction ends 07.10.2013 at 1:00pm UTC (forum time)
  • Payments are expected within 48 hours after the end of this auction.
  • If i have no boards left, and someone bid more, the last bid on the list will be cancelled

Timer removed. End time: 2013-10-07+01:00:00CDT
Pages:
Jump to: