Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 9x Ant S2 - no minimum price - once in a lifetime occasion - page 5. (Read 3218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
Hi fellow miners,

I'm auctioning here 9 Bitmain S2 miners.

Auction ends Friday, February 5th at midnight 12:00 am UTC.

I'd like to sell them as a lot but I reserve the right to sell individual units if I receive good offers.

All units have been hosted at Waveform Technology in Troy, Michigan since they were bought.

Michigan-colocation (as they're also known here) offers an astounding service but alas at current BTC price/difficulty ratio units cannot be hosted there anymore.

So, if you happen to live in an area with cheap electricity this offer is for you.

5 units are hashing at full 1TH/s while 4 are hashing between 800 and 900 GH/s (see below for speeds).

Shipping will have to be organized with Michigan-colocation and paid by buyer (I don't know if units can be collected at Michigan-colo's facility, but I can ask if there is some real interest).

Escrow by some reputable member of this forum welcome, buyer pays escrow fees, otherwise you pay me and I will authorize Michigan-colo to ship the units.

Please post your offers in this thread if possible, PMs will be answered in around 24 hours.

Happy auction!

spiccioli.

ps.  If you want to write me, please keep in mind that I live in GMT+1.

February 4th, 2015

My units were hashing on two proxies (slush's proxy code) so that I could switch pool with a single change and have some redundancy.

I've plotted their real speed from Jan 1st this year to Jan 15th when they were powered off, these two graphs are made counting accepted shares only, so they show the real speed of the units as seen by the pool.

I have to correct my previous statement that 5 units are able to reach 1TH, just 3 are able to reach a full TH, 2 are at 900 GH and the rest at 800-850 GH, I'm sorry for this error.

In any case, considering current bids, they're still a steal.

First proxy with five units

Second proxy with four

Regards.

spiccioli

February 4th, 2015 - some answers from Michigan colo

I've just received an email from Michigan colo with some answers to shipping costs and local pickup:

• collection at their facility is an option
  • there is no extra charge for handling, they charge 7 USD to schedule a pickup at their facility
  • typical costs for shipping in the USA are around 50 USD/box since they have discounted rates from UPS

February 5th, 2015

Clarified auction's end, it is going to end today at 12:00:00 (noon) UTC, see my last post.

Sorry for any confusion.

spiccioli

February 5th, 2015

Winners here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10368560
Pages:
Jump to: