Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 9x Ant S2 - no minimum price - once in a lifetime occasion - page 4. (Read 3218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
Please see first message, there is an update from Michigan colo about local pick and handling costs.

Regards.

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore
just to get this auction off the ground:

4 units @ 0.35BTC each, shipped to Toronto

Well, at your previous offer of 1100 USD for 5 units shipping costs could have been included, but at current 0.35 BTC shipping is, as I wrote in first message, to be agreed upon with Michigan-colocation and paid to them.

Regards.

spiccioli

looking up some basic rates it seems like at 18"x18"x7" and 38lbs each (can someone confirm - sounds correct) its about $600 to ship 5 of them with DHL to Toronto, Canada. If the weight is 20lbs that price is closer to $400. Its possible other couriers can do it for cheaper (USPS can go to around $100/unit)

the shipping price is an obvious issue - if you can find a way to ship it cheaper than $100/unit I will bid 0.20BTC each and cover the shipping

18x18x7 is the same dimension I saw on Amazon's site, even weight is the same.

I have to ask Michigan-colo if they still have original boxes, though.

I don't think weight can be as low as 20lbs, from dogie's test they are 18kg which should be around 39.7 lbs

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-bitmain-antminer-s2-setup-hd-518205

spiccioli

legendary
nec sine labore
Guys,

see first post, I've corrected an error about speeds and put a couple of graphs.

Thanks.

spiccioli
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
How loud are these things compared to an S3 ?

IME they are slightly louder, but not by much. it used 140mm fans so its a dull whoosh rather than a high pitched noise. Probably ~20% more audible, but only 10% more annoying
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Well, at your previous offer of 1100 USD for 5 units shipping costs could have been included, but at current 0.35 BTC shipping is, as I wrote in first message, to be agreed upon with Michigan-colocation and paid to them.

Regards.

spiccioli

looking up some basic rates it seems like at 18"x18"x7" and 38lbs each (can someone confirm - sounds correct) its about $600 to ship 5 of them with DHL to Toronto, Canada. If the weight is 20lbs that price is closer to $400. Its possible other couriers can do it for cheaper (USPS can go to around $100/unit)

the shipping price is an obvious issue - if you can find a way to ship it cheaper than $100/unit I will bid 0.20BTC each and cover the shipping
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
How loud are these things compared to an S3 ?
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
legendary
nec sine labore
Your terms on shipping are really killing this.  Since we have no idea if the data center is going to charge extra for handling, let us use our own labels, or if they even have a discount rate.

But what the hell

I will offer [email protected] each

Hi MCHouston,

I've asked Michigan colo your same questions, I'll post their answer as soon as I get it.

Thanks.

spiccioli
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
Your terms on shipping are really killing this.  Since we have no idea if the data center is going to charge extra for handling, let us use our own labels, or if they even have a discount rate.

But what the hell

I will offer [email protected] each
legendary
nec sine labore

Regards.

spiccioli
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 478
Merit: 125
.13 btc each I will provide the labels
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I'll up it to .11 each and provide lablels.
legendary
nec sine labore
So if this is an auction I assume I can use bid like normal?

9 @ .1 each (I can provide labels)

Sure,

in the end the best offer per unit/whole lot wins.

spiccioli
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
So if this is an auction I assume I can use bid like normal?

9 @ .1 each (I can provide labels)
legendary
nec sine labore
fair price for 1TH/1KW is about $180/ea  (since the S5 is 1.2TH/0.6kW for $370)
fair price for 1050W GOLD PSU is about $90/ea

I would be interested in a few units shipping to either Toronto, Canada or Winnipeg, Canada depending what the shipping would look like. Could offer $1100 shipped for 5 units

klondike_bar,

they come with their stock PSU, I'm not sure that it is GOLD rated.

Shipping to TORONTO, M5A9Z9 CANADA (a random zip) costs around 70 usd with UPS Standard and takes 4 days.

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore
Any estimate for shipping all of them within the USA?

Hi MCHouston,

I've used Amazon's declared dimensions and weight

http://www.amazon.com/Bitmain-AntMiner-1000-SHA-256-Miner/dp/B00KH9339O

and put them inside UPS calculator and for shipping from Troy, MI to 90008 Los Angeles, CA (just a random destination not too close to Troy, I don't know where ZIP 90008 ends up) I get a shipping cost range, for one unit, which goes from 322 USD for next day in the morning to 72 for a ground expedition lasting 4 days.

Just to give you an idea, hope this helps.

spiccioli
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
fair price for 1TH/1KW is about $180/ea  (since the S5 is 1.2TH/0.6kW for $370)
fair price for 1050W GOLD PSU is about $90/ea

I would be interested in a few units shipping to either Toronto, Canada or Winnipeg, Canada depending what the shipping would look like. Could offer $1100 shipped for 5 units

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
Any estimate for shipping all of them within the USA?
Pages:
Jump to: