Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] A guy's soul (he sold it to me for a protein bar) - page 2. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
What are your current stock?
Do you have any more to sell?
I still feel bad about the one I was not able to save.
But now I have bitcoins again, and a little more saving power.

I have currently the soul of my pet toad, which I mentioned, along with the soul of a girl who "bet her life" that I would get kicked out of college and when she lost the bet I said I couldn't take her life, but I could take her soul. I highly doubt she's a virgin though, which may reduce the price a bit.  Shocked Last but not least I have my own soul up for grabs. I hope to make a significant profit off of that!

What is the market price for a lady soul, which is still a virgin? And how many % will the price go down when she is not a virgin any more?

Due to the fact that female virgin souls are so hard to come by in this day and age, I have seen them go for up to $666.00 (there are a few very specific curses and rites like contacting the dead that can only be done with a virgin's soul). Due to the time period in which the rites were developed, not much thought was put into what to do with an ordinary male virgin's soul, but the soul of a priest or monk would be extremely valuable to the right person.  A non-virgin female soul goes for a similar price as a non-virgin male soul... as you can see I made about $8.33 for the last soul I sold.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510

I have currently the soul of my pet toad, which I mentioned, along with the soul of a girl who "bet her life" that I would get kicked out of college and when she lost the bet I said I couldn't take her life, but I could take her soul. I highly doubt she's a virgin though, which may reduce the price a bit.  Shocked Last but not least I have my own soul up for grabs. I hope to make a significant profit off of that!

What is the market price for a lady soul, which is still a virgin? And how many % will the price go down when she is not a virgin any more?

Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Haha... I didn't know this thread blew up like this! I got so used to reddit that I forget to check my threads if I don't see that little red envelope.

I can verify that the soul is already sold! If anyone is interested in purchasing the soul of my late pet toad (https://i.imgur.com/ZM5wcM1.jpg), who lived in captivity for 10 years and was instrumental in enacting several voodoo curses, shoot me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
Souled for $8.33 in BTC. Wink

Me
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Is he a ginger ?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Seriously what is the current bid for this soul ? It's a rare item !

What is the quality of the soul?

Is the guy virgin? (more rare)  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
This is crazy

If by crazy, you mean crazy awesome!  Then yes, yes I agree.  If someone truly builds a soulcoin community I  might come!  Grin

legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
Seriously what is the current bid for this soul ? It's a rare item !
Activity: 238
I would like to buy the soul but how can you ship it to me?

Inside a box? or a bag? and how many days of warranty  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 529
This is crazy
Activity: 556
its not my fault
cant u get banned for voodoo? thats like worse than terrorism or being a politician isnt it?

If you are able to possess the body of Hillary Clinton, then you would get to be involved with all three: Voodoo, terrorism, and politics.

shiiit thats where the money (or bitcoins) is at
cant u get banned for voodoo? thats like worse than terrorism or being a politician isnt it?

If you are able to possess the body of Hillary Clinton, then you would get to be involved with all three: Voodoo, terrorism, and politics.

I'd probably be involved in a bit more than that...  Shocked

P.S. You guys really missed out on this soul thing. Now you'll have to wait at least until the Fall Equinox.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Activity: 556
its not my fault
legendary
Icarus team 🔐💳
Poor soul...  Tongue
Awesomeness of this thread is over 9000. But anyway back to the topic: I always wanted something like that so I want to offer more that 1 million of SoulCoins for that item. Of course escrow is a must and I would like to use the services of DevilsCrow. If you accept my offer send your pigeon with a confirmation message that the deal is on.

Pigeon sent
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Awesomeness of this thread is over 9000. But anyway back to the topic: I always wanted something like that so I want to offer more that 1 million of SoulCoins for that item. Of course escrow is a must and I would like to use the services of DevilsCrow. If you accept my offer send your pigeon with a confirmation message that the deal is on.

Soul import compatible?

that is hilarious. ive seen everything now.

Except the awesome certificate you get when you buy the soul, which has demonic imagery and an incantation for soul-summoning. P.S. It should be fully compatible with your device... I'm updating its voodoo-ware as we speak!
Pages:
Jump to: