Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Anonymous Visa Prepaid Cards (USD, EUR, GBP, PLN) with IBAN 15$ - page 2. (Read 8101 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
up

more cards availiable. You can pay also in neteller
up

cards are availiable now

Actually I don't accept paypal - it'll be availiable when I'll resolve some problems with it
up

1 usd and 10 pln cards availiable. Other currencies will be on monday
promotion ended, all cards sold Smiley

For those, who wanted buy cards for 10$, there is last chance. In next 8 hours I'll place an order for new cards, if You order cards in this time, you'll get them discounted - I'll get them and ship on friday.

Cards which were bought yesterday will be shipped in next 12 hours.
In your own interest, you should explain what happened with that user that complained or, if you solved the problem, ask him to change his post. It creates a bad impression.

One card was missing - I've used it earlier and forgot about it. I've send it to him on Monday Smiley

HI,
Are these cards legal? Can i use such card in Bulgaria for example to pay at stores and for services?
BR,
Gondel

Yes, all cards are issued by bank. You just need to load it and can be used in shops or online. If You want, there is option to personalize cards - there will be Your name & surname instead of 'prepaid card'. But additional fees can be charged (5$) and You will need to wait up to 15 days before I'll get it and send.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
HI,
Are these cards legal? Can i use such card in Bulgaria for example to pay at stores and for services?
BR,
Gondel
Activity: 653
Merit: 217
In your own interest, you should explain what happened with that user that complained or, if you solved the problem, ask him to change his post. It creates a bad impression.
up, promo will end in 1 day
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
-Edit- Card recevied. Genuine Seller. Gave me a bonus for his late response.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Payment sent via Paypal as discussed in PM.

Please confirm the payment and dispatch details.
I want to buy 1 USD ($10 + 6 shipping) Card. Will pay in btc.

my btc addres is: 1PXm3XxuwWBpe2A7WuDKQqcTEYxHNr2LT8

16.00 USD = 0.0333291 btc ( http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=16&From=USD&To=XBT )

I wanna buy one card.Adding you on skype.

Don't have any msg from You. Try to add live:nightauer or send me Your skype name in pm.

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I want to buy 1 USD ($10 + 6 shipping) Card. Will pay in btc.
Activity: 252
My Skype: nishtrip15 Yahoo: tbnten
I wanna buy one card.Adding you on skype.
Activity: 653
Merit: 217
I just made a deal with the OP. I have little activity, but my account is old and I already traded with other sellers, so I know the product he is selling.
I googled him: he has some internet history, his email is the same as far as 2010, he has posted ads on other places. I think he is legitimate and his prices are worthy.
Anyway, there is the protection of paypal and, if asked the OP, from Ebay.
I'll post here if everything arrives as agreed.
up

20 EUR  cards availiable
my mistake, its 3% for mbank and 2.8 % for WBK. Topic corrected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
The forex fee is really 2.8% only for the mBank card? http://www.mbank.pl/pobierz/regulamin-osobyfiz/karty/mbank-karty-prepaid.pdf § 16 / 5. says 3%, however it talks about PLN being the base currency
Next week I'll decided whether to buy some.
If I understand it well, it'll cost just the purchasing price if used for online payments?
It's issued by WBK, right?

Cards are issued by mBank, if You want WBK let me know. Yes, You don't pay any fee while making online purchases if its same currency. If You will pay for something with EUR using USD card there will be 2.8% fee.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Next week I'll decided whether to buy some.
If I understand it well, it'll cost just the purchasing price if used for online payments?
It's issued by WBK, right?
2 USD, 1 PLN, 1 GBP and all cards EUR sold. Cards will be availiable from tuesday or wednesday.

Easter Promo (valid to end of april) - all cards are discounted to 10 USD, max 10 cards per 1 order. Pre Order Availiable.
Pages:
Jump to: