Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Anonymous Visa Prepaid Cards (USD, EUR, GBP, PLN) with IBAN 15$ - page 3. (Read 8101 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Generally, You need this cards to be anonymous while making transactions. You can use them to paypal withdrawal or for any activation which need valid credit card.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hey,
You are still here. I really want to know more about these cards... Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,
Sorry for the quesion, but can you explain me like i am 4 years old , why i need this card and i may be interested.

BR,

Gondel
U dont accept BTC?

I've never used BTC, but if anyone want to pay with BTC, it shouln't be a problem
Activity: 31
U dont accept BTC?
Hi,

I'm selling anonymouse visa prepaid cards. They have dedicated simple bank account . (You can check there card ballance or last transactions ). - availiable in english, deutsch and polish. All cards are in sealed envelope.

You can link it to paypal, payza etc. Cards are issued by Polish bank.

If You have any questions, feel free to contact me:
gmail - [email protected]
skype - live:nightauer

Price: 15 USD

Shipping is 6 USD (1-5 cards), 10 USD(6-10 cards) - I ship only with tracking number.

Availiable:

USD Cards- 9
EUR Cards- 3
GBP Cards- 10
PLN Cards-  0

CARDS LIMITS
Single transaction limit (applied only for spending money from the card): 1000 EUR  / 1300 USD / 800 GBP / 500 PLN
Total loading to the card in a calendar year: 2500 EUR  / 3500 USD / 2100 GBP / 10 000 PLN
The maximum balance of the card at a time: 2500 EUR  / 3500 USD / 2100 GBP / 10 000 PLN
Daily withdrawal limit in ATM: 150 EUR  / 200 USD / 130 GBP / 500 PLN

Fee for withdraw money from ATM: 2,50 EUR   / 3 USD / 2 GBP / 5 PLN

CARDS FEES & CHARGES
Loading of money to the card by wire transfer (SWIFT or SEPA): 0.00 USD - FREE of charge
Single transaction fee: 0.00 USD (Free of charge)
Currency Conversion Charge: 3% (applies only for transactions in another currency than the base card's currency)
Checking the card balance and the transactions history online- 0.00 USD (Free of charge)
Checking the card balance by phone through the Internet Prepaid Cards Service: 0.00 USD (Free of charge)
Monthly card fee: 0.00 USD - Free of charge!!
Yearly card fee: 0.00 USD - Free of charge!

Full Anonimity - You don't have to register card to use it - it will be automatically activated after loading.

RELOADABLE - can be reloaded as many times as you want! - Card can be loaded by a standard(SEPA) bank transfer.(all You need is swift - BREXPLPWMBK and iban - PL(26 digits bank account number whick can be found on reverse of the card or tos included with card.)Card can be loaded by a standard(SEPA) bank transfer.(all You need is swift - BREXPLPWMBK and iban - PL(26 digits bank account number whick can be found on reverse of the card or tos included with card.)

Can be used worldwide!
100% LEGAL
Expiration: 01/2017

check last 20 transactions or actual balance by internet

CARDS LIMITS
Single transaction limit (applied only for spending money from the card): 1000 EUR  / 1300 USD / 800 GBP / 500 PLN
Total loading to the card in a calendar year: 2500 EUR  / 3500 USD / 2100 GBP / 10 000 PLN
The maximum balance of the card at a time: 2500 EUR  / 3500 USD / 2100 GBP / 10 000 PLN
Daily withdrawal limit in ATM: 150 EUR  / 200 USD / 130 GBP / 500 PLN

Fee for withdraw money from ATM: 2,50 EUR   / 3 USD / 2 GBP / 5 PLN

CARDS FEES & CHARGES
Loading of money to the card by wire transfer (SWIFT or SEPA): 0.00 USD - FREE of charge
Single transaction fee: 0.00 USD (Free of charge)
Currency Conversion Charge: 2.8% (applies only for transactions in another currency than the base card's currency)
Checking the card balance and the transactions history online- 0.00 USD (Free of charge)
Checking the card balance by phone through the Internet Prepaid Cards Service: 0.00 USD (Free of charge)
Monthly card fee: 0.00 USD - Free of charge!!
Yearly card fee: 0.00 USD - Free of charge!!

I accept PayPal (verified account), Skrill, neteller, western union, bank transfer. I can sell it via ebay, but You must buy it before ebay will take down auction.
Pages:
Jump to: