Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 💰💰 Antminer !!! D3 !!! L3+ and S9 pre-order 💰💰 - Shipped to USA !!! - page 3. (Read 2297 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Ok if you guys dont find it wierd that all of this "business" is being handled by people who just joined here and that everyone watching doesnt think the same way i do, you are delusional.  Go ahead and carry on your "business"

And for what its worth, this is about me trying to stop this shit.  I would like to see future bitmain releases available for people who actually want them and not taken by a bunch of kids who sit in their bedroom f5'ing the bitmain site all day....

And cool you found a grammer mistake, good for you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Also just an update, I successfully locked biby out of the email acct and the bitmain acct by changing the passwords so now I have complete access to the email registered to the account the bitmain account and biby doesn't know the passwords so once I transfer the money to bitmains bank and change the shipping addresses They will ship to me. When I receive the items in the mail I will post pictures up here on this thread, I was skeptical at first as well I was hoping biby wouldn't run off with my money but it seems alright as of right now....
I just paid him 5 ETH on blind trust and he delivered, I now have a bitmain acct with the orders he described. He's trustworthy Smiley

Your either a lier or a sucker.

I am not lying and I don't think I'm a sucker either I have the account. I just have to pay for the orders and I will be all set. Yea like biby said wtf is wrong with you? and it's liAr..... smh (Shakes my head!)
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I just paid him 5 ETH on blind trust and he delivered, I now have a bitmain acct with the orders he described. He's trustworthy Smiley

What is wrong with you ?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

I just paid him 5 ETH on blind trust and he delivered, I now have a bitmain acct with the orders he described. He's trustworthy Smiley I can't wait to get my D3 machine up and running and start mining in Oct!!!!! Smiley
https://bitmainhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000384634?input_string=change+delivery+address

Changing shipping address

For orders shipped out of China:

In the even that the address you would like to change to is in the same country as the original shipping address and your order’s shipment has not been arranged yet, we can change the address for you. Please contact support.bitmain.com with your order ID and new address details.

If the address that you would like to change to is in a different country than the original address, we cannot change the address of your order. If your order has not been shipped yet, please make new order with the right address and contact support.bitmain.com to cancel your previous orders and credit that payment to your new order.

That is why i'm saying that the D3 are for USA delivery ! Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
https://bitmainhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000384634?input_string=change+delivery+address

Changing shipping address

For orders shipped out of China:

In the even that the address you would like to change to is in the same country as the original shipping address and your order’s shipment has not been arranged yet, we can change the address for you. Please contact support.bitmain.com with your order ID and new address details.

If the address that you would like to change to is in a different country than the original address, we cannot change the address of your order. If your order has not been shipped yet, please make new order with the right address and contact support.bitmain.com to cancel your previous orders and credit that payment to your new order.

Hey,

I would like to purchase the acct with the D3 miner I sent you a Pm as well.

Thanks
Replied, asking which account: 4 lefts (2 with 2*D3 + PSU and 2 with 4*D3 --> All shipped to USA)
Hey,

I would like to purchase the acct with the D3 miner I sent you a Pm as well.

Thanks
Added 2 new accounts with USA delivery.
I bought one of these accounts, paid in ETH and he delivered the login a few minutes later.
Thanks for the feedback! Updated the main post with country of delivery.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I bought one of these accounts, paid in ETH and he delivered the login a few minutes later.
Activity: 2
Hi I'm interested, I will PM you.
Activity: 12
i have 2 d3 order also  usd  bank wire