Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 💰💰 Antminer !!! D3 !!! L3+ and S9 pre-order 💰💰 - Shipped to USA !!! - page 4. (Read 2297 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Here is what to do to change delivery address, I successfully added a USA Address.

Go into account, edit the delivery address
Do the payment for the antminer
Open a ticket asking to change de delivery address
Bitmain AntMiner L3+ Scrypt ASIC Specifications:
– Scrypt mining hashrate: 504 MHS
– Power consumption: 800W ± 10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3-1600 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature))
– Power efficiency: 1.6J/MH ± 10% (at the wall, AC / DC efficiency of 93%, 25°C ambient temperature)
– Rated voltage: 11.6 ~ 13.0V
– Chip Type: BM1485
– Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips
– Number of boards in the whole machine: 4 pcs
– External dimensions: 352 mm (L) * 130 mm (W) * 187.5 mm (H)
– Machine weight (without packaging): 4.4kg
– Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
– Operating Humidity: 5% RH-95% RH, non-condensing
– Network connection: Ethernet
– Noise level: 75dB
Hi,

So I can vouch for this user (bibyfok), we have successfully done business together for a few k€, I have a full scan of his ID (seems legit although I'm not a fraud expert) that I will be able to disclose of in case something goes wrong.

Good luck on your sale mate !

DISCLAIMER : I have NOT been paid to post this

Cheers,
Q.

Thanks mate!
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Hi,

So I can vouch for this user (bibyfok), we have successfully done business together for a few k€, I have a full scan of his ID (seems legit although I'm not a fraud expert) that I will be able to disclose of in case something goes wrong.

Good luck on your sale mate !

DISCLAIMER : I have NOT been paid to post this

Cheers,
Q.
Hello,

ALL SOLD

I recreate the sale with my main account.

I have for sale D3, L3+ and S9 pre-orders:

I will give you the email adress used and password used for each transaction (all email are differents)
You will get the bitmain account associated with the email
You will have 7 days to pay Bitmain by BANK TRANSFER (not LTC/BTC) the order starting today (August 2, 2017)
You will need to change delivery address.

ORDERS ARE NOT PAID, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. ALL ORDERS ARE FOR Shipping :10-20 Oct

Country of delivery:
D3 = UNITED STATES

If needed I can reship from France --> Your country.

Each account has multiple pending orders: You can decide which one you want to pay. You can get 1, or you can get all. If you don't pay, orders will simply be deleted. Ex: You can only pay "Order 2" from "account 1" and you will get 2* D3. You can also pay both orders to get everyhting !

Escrow possible via SebastianJu or the one of your choice.
Terms: I send the email account and bitmain account to the escrow (login + password)
He change password of both accounts and check the open order
If everything is okay he send me the payment and send to the buyer both accounts (email & bitmain).

PROOF: https://imgur.com/a/2Iloc
PROOF 2: Order receipt for D3 - https://imgur.com/a/dUChc
Pages:
Jump to: