Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] BFL 5/GHz "Jalapeno" order no. 116XX - page 2. (Read 5780 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

I agree he probably is just angry he hasn't received it yet.
his mother obviously taught him no manners as well.
im sure he is going/has gone far in life
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Go make another bag of popcorn and find another thread to troll in the meantime, losers.

Random anecdote: I've been on a diet for the last couple weeks, trying to lose around 5lbs of spare tire I have growing around my mid-section, but ever since by best friend was recently diagnosed with a recurrence of cancer this past Tuesday, just got out of surgery the other day for removing three clusters from his lungs, and holding his catheter bag while he was walking laps around the cardiothoracic wing of Baylor in Dallas, yesterday, I think some comfort food is in order.

I have been aching for some popcorn for over two weeks now. Didn't even have popcorn while taking in "Iron Man 3" at the cinema recently.

Genuinely, honestly and truly, you have just convinced me to make a bowl of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn out of my hot air popper, with some real Land O'Lakes butter and kosher salt.

Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Ha ha ha, this is the thread of the day for me.  There should be a sub forum here "best of Bitcoin talk"  like the "best of craigslist" postings.

The op surely has gone mad.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
On other hand, OP's anger issues could be understood. He bought BFL product after all, hard to stay sane after doing that   Grin

There's a rumor going around that maybe he can't get it up
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
On other hand, OP's anger issues could be understood. He bought BFL product after all, hard to stay sane after doing that   Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
His jalapeno will NEVER be profitable.

A reasonable estimate as to when it will ship is September.

A reasonable estimate of the difficulty that time is 50 million.

A reasonable amount to pay for this is about 1-2 bitcoins. Not 75.

You lost all credibility at that last part. 1-2 Bitcoins? Hahaha. 10 BTC was a good offer but I'm probably better off keeping it.

Like I said, I'll update this thread when I get it. Go make another bag of popcorn and find another thread to troll in the meantime, losers.

lol You didn't get one yet I'm seeing them popup all over the pools. One was actually called asicminerYo

Tell Josh to hurry your roi is suffering. I hate popcorn
Activity: 70
I'm nobody.

You lost all credibility at that last part. 1-2 Bitcoins? Hahaha. 10 BTC was a good offer but I'm probably better off keeping it.

Like I said, I'll update this thread when I get it. Go make another bag of popcorn and find another thread to troll in the meantime, losers.
Activity: 546

Activity: 238
I would not buy this if you paid me, because then I'd have to take time out of my precious day to make a trip down to the landfill to recycle it properly once it finally arrived when the difficulty is almost 700 million.  And you probably don't have enough Bitcoins to pay for my time of approximately 2 billable hours to make this trip, or you wouldn't be trying to sell this.  Honestly, get the refund while you still can.  BFL will be going under soon once others get the same idea and pull their money.

why would the difficulty go to 700 million?

I will give you the multiple choice version:

Because:

a) Avalon
b) ASICMiner
c) Independent ASIC manufacturers
d) BFL

I'll give you a hint.  The answer is not D.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Just for a gamble, I bought a butterfly labs Jalepeno pre-order, order date 11/2/2012 for $400 on Ebay.  This guy is nuts.  I seriously doubt bfl will ship anything ordered after September, 2012 in 2013.  The math seems almost impossible.  I say any offer over 4 btc is crazy.  Might as well keep it you angry little man.  Hopefully your mom gives you free electricity in your trailor house.  
Puff puff pass the meth
Activity: 644
I would not buy this if you paid me, because then I'd have to take time out of my precious day to make a trip down to the landfill to recycle it properly once it finally arrived when the difficulty is almost 700 million.  And you probably don't have enough Bitcoins to pay for my time of approximately 2 billable hours to make this trip, or you wouldn't be trying to sell this.  Honestly, get the refund while you still can.  BFL will be going under soon once others get the same idea and pull their money.

Hey Puffitipuffpuff thanks for making this thread I enjoyed immensely. I actually read every comment and almost choked on my popcorn.

You should work for BFL ask for Josh..... 
I'm nobody.

Activity: 238
I'm nobody.
Its generally good business standard to be nice to people and not a asshole, so people actually want to buy from you

Might be, but it's a BFL product, so it's in-line with company procedure.

I love me some comedy. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Its generally good business standard to be nice to people and not a asshole, so people actually want to buy from you

Might be, but it's a BFL product, so it's in-line with company procedure.
Activity: 294
Activity: 206
lol considering the people who would even consider spending 75BTC on an asic would go to avalon-asics and buy a 60gh's one for 75BTC and actually receive it in the same year they ordered it, they would be pretty dumb to buy your 5Gh's jalapeno for that price.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early.
Get the fuck out of my thread.
I'll take 75 BTC for it, nothing less.

Exhibit A: How not to conduct business on the forums
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
2.5 BTC with escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
dude your not in the first batch so no cares what you are selling. Its not about the ghz its about the when you ordered and your not even close

Actually I am in the first batch.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'll take 75 BTC for it, nothing less.
You won't produce anywhere near that in the entire life of the product. This thread is a total joke!
Pages:
Jump to: