Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] BFL 5/GHz "Jalapeno" order no. 116XX - page 3. (Read 5780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Take your greedy ass elsewhere. You're never going to sell it with that attitude. Just keep it and GTFO!

Yea, so greedy. Paid $163 for the cheapest ASIC instead of just going with a 30/GHz, it's because I'm greedy. and now I'm declining an offer for 5BTC which is 20% of what 1 block would give me. Yea, good one. You got jokes kid. Keep them coming because you are a joke.

Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early. If they don't want to pay what it's worth, then fuck yes I am keeping it. There's a difference between being greedy and being dumb, but I suspect you're too fucking stupid to understand it so don't worry.

Get the fuck out of my thread.
It is worth about 1 btc.

He is giving you 4 extra. That sounds pretty reasonable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Seems like lots of 'pre order' muppets are expecting absolutely insane prices. BTC75 are you fucking high? That's what a Jalapeno would mine in 6 months. You wouldn't get that if you had it in your hand already and threw in your sister. Welcome to reality!

PuffPuffPass - The crack pipe!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
dude your not in the first batch so no cares what you are selling. Its not about the ghz its about the when you ordered and your not even close

Actually I am in the first batch.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'll take 75 BTC for it, nothing less.

did you really say 75 BTC, I would say that you could sell it for 10 BTC for some dumb new member but 75 BTC!!!, ASICminer blades hash @ 13GH/s and they are shipping few days after you pay them, and people got them for less than 60 BTC.

your stuff is worth exactly the best bid that anyone is willing to pay, if you think that it is undervalued than you just keep it , this is how market works .

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I'll give you 10BTC with escrow.  No more.

M
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm nobody.
75BTC for a 5GH/sec miner ordered in October 2012 (how that's 1st batch I'll never know), vs 71BTC (top bid) for a 10GH/sec ASICMiner blade that was already delivered weeks ago. Color me amused.

I do believe sellers need to learn some professionalism, but that's personal, seems like some peoples asic fever will drive them to buy anything from anyone.

Based on what info I read from ButterflyLabs website, I should be a part of the first batch. Maybe I'm not. I'll update the thread when I get it.
I'm nobody.
Are you willing to escrow, BTW?

Yes I paid cash, was lucky in deed. I am willing to escrow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
75BTC for a 5GH/sec miner ordered in October 2012 (how that's 1st batch I'll never know), vs 71BTC (top bid) for a 10GH/sec ASICMiner blade that was already delivered weeks ago. Color me amused.

I do believe sellers need to learn some professionalism, but that's personal, seems like some peoples asic fever will drive them to buy anything from anyone.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Are you willing to escrow, BTW?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The fuck is up with all these accounts that just registered like last week and all of a sudden have 1st-batch ASICs for sale?

yeah, it's rare to see someone with 3 digit posts number to sell these.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
The fuck is up with all these accounts that just registered like last week and all of a sudden have 1st-batch ASICs for sale?
Activity: 271
75 is a little steep for me.

I'm not trying to crap on you, but if you are claiming 100 plus coins in 2 years worth of mining with it, we wouldn't have a whole lot of incentive on purchasing it with only 25 plus coin profit in 2 years. The price of btc may rise, but the 75 we spent is still gone.

Personally I think you should hold on to. Reward your self for faith in an early pre order. I hope you paid cash. Those of us that paid in coins are the ones that are hurting now :-)

GLWS if you do decide to sell it though.
Activity: 378
You want 75 btc and you're not greedy? LOL!

I'm nobody.

Btw, you're out of your mind if you think someone will pay you 75 BTC for Japaleno, lol

At the current difficultly, it can mine 3-4 blocks in a year. Obviously that will change, but still a very profitable little device for a good while now. I should just keep it and mine for the next 2 years = 100+ BTC easily. Of course I will eventually have to retire it when the difficulty goes past 200 million, but that won't be anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Btw, you're out of your mind if you think someone will pay you 75 BTC for Japaleno, lol

I'm nobody.
dude your not in the first batch so no cares what you are selling. Its not about the ghz its about the when you ordered and your not even close

Actually I am in the first batch.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'll take 75 BTC for it, nothing less.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
+1

Why you so angry puff! ?
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Take your greedy ass elsewhere. You're never going to sell it with that attitude. Just keep it and GTFO!

Yea, so greedy. Paid $163 for the cheapest ASIC instead of just going with a 30/GHz, it's because I'm greedy. and now I'm declining an offer for 5BTC which is 20% of what 1 block would give me. Yea, good one. You got jokes kid. Keep them coming because you are a joke.

Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early. If they don't want to pay what it's worth, then fuck yes I am keeping it. There's a difference between being greedy and being dumb, but I suspect you're too fucking stupid to understand it so don't worry.

Wait are you joking right now?  You can't really expect to sell this thing by acting as stupid as you are...
I'm nobody.

Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: