Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] BFL Single SC (60 GH/s ASIC) in-hand - page 3. (Read 7519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
120 with PSU
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
120 ship and escrow included

Thank you for the serious offer.  I will consider. 

I have not used escrow before, but perhaps I should get with the times... especially for such a large transaction.

Also, will people need the power supply?  Please post whether you need that or not.  I've received some with and some without.  I'm using Corsair to power three right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
120 ship and escrow included
legendary
my BFL 60GHs single from 3rd of August 2012 is selling for 90! btc (3 pieces) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/to-be-deleted-255790

That's 60 BTC difference from this thread's original price  Cheesy Cool

Agreed, I also have an August pre-order that I don't expect to show up for a couple of months, after which my units will have made probably 60 BTC for those couple/few months before the August pre-order shows up.

If you want your unit now, there's a price for it...  Also, not sure how much history you have since I'm still trying to figure out how much "activity level" translates to experience here on the forums, but I've sold thousands of dollars of hardware & BTC to people here on the forums and have a great reputation.  

I'm looking to start getting this "trust" statistic used for my future deals, but the list of honest traders documents my previous transactions well.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
(Since you high-jacked my ad, I decided to do the same:)

If you can wait a little longer and want a lower fair price, check this ad:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-247222

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
my BFL 60GHs single from 3rd of August 2012 is selling for 90! btc (3 pieces) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/to-be-deleted-255790

That's 60 BTC difference from this thread's original price  Cheesy Cool
legendary
I have unit in hand.  I'm looking to sell at least one unit, possibly more.  Seems like the going rate is around 150 15-20 BTCs.  Send serious offers only.

I also have October pre-orders that I can sell, but those clearly take more trust/coordination.

Also, some BFL Chip credits if you need.

If someone wants in on my 25% off order, I can split the savings with you and ship to you when it gets to my address. I now have a pre-order for a minirig; however, I doubt anyone wants to order a minirig pre-order with a date of July 16, 2013... heh

Feel free to leave your offers here, or PM me.  I've done plenty of trades, so expect to pay me BTC up front and I'll send everything your way based on our agreement.

I can post pictures later this week if that helps, but for now I'll leave this here:

That includes my 7 BFL Singles (FPGA) and 4 BFL Singles SC (ASIC).

I'm in Ohio, USA and I've shipped internationally before.

EDIT: I'm getting 6 BFL Singles SC on Wed.  Updated price above.  Let me know if you want BFL Single SC 60 GH or BFL chip credits.

Likely selling many Wed/Thurs to highest bidder.
Pages:
Jump to: