Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS BITCOINS! JUST PURCHASE ME A TOP UP CARD USING UR PAYPAL/CC, ANONYMOUS! - page 2. (Read 1719 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
looks like the OP knew all about Escrow in his other sales thread too -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-funds-for-btc-halt-1370306

Base on what assumption do I belong to your little category of being a scammer?
This dude above me basically cry 'scammer' on me after he wants me to send $200 BTC to him first when I was replying about doing escrow instead.

For God's sake, I was replying but I had to wait 360 second before I could hit send. And there you go feeling mad because I 'ignored' your PM.

You're Requesting $200 BTCs from me first and sounded so all high and mighty about you being a better person. What makes you think you're special and superior than me that you have to control the whole situation about who goes first?

I bet you hate what you are reading right now and you're probably boiling in flames (over nothing) but you started this baseless nonsense.
Scram away.... urm, what do I call you, ok.... Scammer. Smiley

Op is defo showing some suspicious activity.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This person has no intention of using Escrow despite what he claims in this thread.

Ok! This is an escrow listing!

When you are happy to use Escrow drop me a pm with your rate and how much bitcoin you wish to trade.

Will update this post as necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------
And he goes offline again  Roll Eyes

This guy is 100% a scammer and I will be amazed if proven wrong.
Activity: 57
Do you want to buy a virtual visa debit card instead? I got one in my entropay account loaded with $15. I am selling it for 1:1 via bitcoins.

hey gurl, no thanks
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Do you want to buy a virtual visa debit card instead? I got one in my entropay account loaded with $15. I am selling it for 1:1 via bitcoins.
Up for this post.

No harm dropping me a PM for any enquiries.

If you are looking for super cheap BTCs then I am not the one Sad

What are my PROs? I instantly top up the agreed BTC to  your wallet, and my service provide 100% anonymity.

I dont accept Paypal. I am saying that the card that I want can be purchased by Paypal/Credit cards. So after you buy the gift card, U give me the codes to top up my account and I'll give you the BTC. I only accept that particular gift card for payment. (Website will be given in PM) But I think I ought to top up first in case of fake codes, since it is a 1:1 straight exchange. Hmm.. Danggg! We can discuss if anyone is interested, let's do this!

Ah sorry, I misread you, sorry! Tongue

It's okay. :p
Note: I may be a newbie but some people dont get it when I have need 360 seconds before I can respond to a PM. So the message IN RED above me is inaccurate.
Wow, these filthy mouths yakking away. ;x

It's true that you need to to apply this: Buy @ your own risk, but all I can say is Im legit and please allow me to prove that. Start small. <3

What gift cards? Will you send first for someone like myself if say, I had a $50 Amazon code that I can guarantee you will work and is legal/legit? What is your rate for "Legit" cards? 1:1?

Yep I will go first for people like you I guess.( Seeing your reputation and how helpful u are and your past posts)
Just to build reputation and such. But I would start small too. Rates will be given at the point of time. But I did emphasize in my first post that rates quoted have been taken into consideration of my service fee, and I do instant BTC top ups. For people who is very sensitive about anonymity, my service can serve that purpose. Yep! The Gift cards that I need is not amazon though, Its a top up currency card in my local website that accepts international cards/paypal. I will give details on pm if we need to start any transaction. First things first, need the buyer to accept my rate first b4 elaborating about gift card top up options etc

And what is a neutral trust? I dont see anything on my profile. Do enlighten?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

I dont accept Paypal. I am saying that the card that I want can be purchased by Paypal/Credit cards. So after you buy the gift card, U give me the codes to top up my account and I'll give you the BTC. I only accept that particular gift card for payment. (Website will be given in PM) But I think I ought to top up first in case of fake codes, since it is a 1:1 straight exchange. Hmm.. Danggg! We can discuss if anyone is interested, let's do this!

Note: I may be a newbie but some people dont get it when I have need 360 seconds before I can respond to a PM. So the message IN RED above me is inaccurate.

It's true that you need to to apply this: Buy @ your own risk, but all I can say is Im legit and please allow me to prove that. Start small. <3

What gift cards? Will you send first for someone like myself if say, I had a $50 Amazon code that I can guarantee you will work and is legal/legit? What is your rate for "Legit" cards? 1:1?

legendary
As soon as i let him know i don't want to go first he stops answering PM.... watch out people! Probably a scammer!

Left him a neutral trust until he either accepts escrow, or edits OP to reflect such.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The codes you are talking about can not be refunded.... nobody will send gift card codes to a Newbie first
Activity: 54
i can do it send me a pm
SELLING BITCOINS OVER HERE Roll Eyes Tongue

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)
YOU JUST NEED TO GET THE GIFT CARD FOR ME (WEBSITE OF THE GIFT CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO BY PM TO SINCERE BUYERS)

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME AFTER I VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT!
YOU WILL BE ANONYMOUS WHEN RECEIVING THE BTC AS THERE IS NOTHING LINKED TO YOU!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!
***MY SERVICE FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED WHEN I QUOTE RATES. TAKE IT AS A SMALL SUM OF TOKEN FOR ME AS ALL I WANT IS TO SELL SOME BTCS, FAST(NO DELAY) AND ALSO VALUE N PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

LEGIT SELLER AND MY BTCS ARE NOT HACKED!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

I suggest you change that quickly too! You may et negative trut if you eave it up as no one will send first with a newbie without any history.

thanks for the advice! i have already changed my post! 50/50 is good! i will learn more from this forum

Just one final tip. You may wish to offer the user a chance of using escrow. If they say that they want to use escrwo, you can send the Bitcoins to the escrow, the escrwo can remove the fee and then you don't lose anything and get to become more trustworthy on the forum.

Escrow on paypal is worthless to all parties - The buyer pays extra for nothing, and the seller gets zero benefit. Paypal is reversible, up to 120 days for chargebacks - possibly more - Who's going to wait that long to get their coins? Nobody, therefore paypal is worthless - You can't make a tx like this without the chance of someone getting scammed, it's just impossible, see the first sticky in the section.

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)
YOU JUST NEED TO GET THE GIFT CARD FOR ME (WEBSITE OF THE GIFT CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO BY PM TO SINCERE BUYERS)

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!
***MY SERVICE FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED WHEN I QUOTE RATES. TAKE IT AS A SMALL SUM OF TOKEN FOR ME AS ALL I WANT IS TO SELL SOME BTCS, FAST(NO DELAY) AND ALSO VALUE N PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

I suggest you change that quickly too! You may et negative trut if you eave it up as no one will send first with a newbie without any history.

thanks for the advice! i have already changed my post! 50/50 is good! i will learn more from this forum

Just one final tip. You may wish to offer the user a chance of using escrow. If they say that they want to use escrwo, you can send the Bitcoins to the escrow, the escrwo can remove the fee and then you don't lose anything and get to become more trustworthy on the forum.

Escrow on paypal is worthless to all parties - The buyer pays extra for nothing, and the seller gets zero benefit. Paypal is reversible, up to 120 days for chargebacks - possibly more - Who's going to wait that long to get their coins? Nobody, therefore paypal is worthless - You can't make a tx like this without the chance of someone getting scammed, it's just impossible, see the first sticky in the section.

PAYPAL IS IRRIVERSIBLE - don't think it is reversable because someone told you it is. you can withdraw money from it and they cannot run a chargeback after that.
Second - users can request whether to use escrow as well FOR BITCOIN solely.
legendary

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Can't help LOLing. They now use all caps to write their posts here. Hunger and desperation driving them to all caps posts.

Everyone here be warned of scammers, alts of scammers and their entire intricate network of co-scammers and scammer buddies. They just keep coming and coming and coming with new and novel ways to deceive you and to part you with your bitcoins. They desperately want your bitcoins and will say anything to get their itchy hands on them.

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

Send you a PM..... no answer

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Pages:
Jump to: