Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS BITCOINS! JUST PURCHASE ME A TOP UP CARD USING UR PAYPAL/CC, ANONYMOUS! - page 3. (Read 1719 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
SELLING BITCOINS OVER HERE Roll Eyes Tongue

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)
YOU JUST NEED TO GET THE GIFT CARD FOR ME (WEBSITE OF THE GIFT CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO BY PM TO SINCERE BUYERS)

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME AFTER I VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT!
YOU WILL BE ANONYMOUS WHEN RECEIVING THE BTC AS THERE IS NOTHING LINKED TO YOU!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!
***MY SERVICE FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED WHEN I QUOTE RATES. TAKE IT AS A SMALL SUM OF TOKEN FOR ME AS ALL I WANT IS TO SELL SOME BTCS, FAST(NO DELAY) AND ALSO VALUE N PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

LEGIT SELLER AND MY BTCS ARE NOT HACKED!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
SELLING BITCOINS OVER HERE Roll Eyes Tongue

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)
YOU JUST NEED TO GET THE GIFT CARD FOR ME (WEBSITE OF THE GIFT CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO BY PM TO SINCERE BUYERS)

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME!
YOU WILL BE ANONYMOUS WHEN RECEIVING THE BTC AS THERE IS NOTHING LINKED TO YOU!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!
***MY SERVICE FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED WHEN I QUOTE RATES. TAKE IT AS A SMALL SUM OF TOKEN FOR ME AS ALL I WANT IS TO SELL SOME BTCS, FAST(NO DELAY) AND ALSO VALUE N PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

LEGIT SELLER AND MY BTCS ARE NOT HACKED!

(RATES ARE BASED ON THE VALUE ON THE CARD ITSELF, NOT ON YOUR PURCHASE PRICE):

OPTION 1: ONLY CAN BE PAID WITH MASTERCARD (IOS/GOOGLE PLAY APP avail to pay from OR the website itself)
Codes are sent straight to YOUR email after you have purchase successfully. During purchase, they will prompt for your EMAIL to send the codes to.
CARD A: 200 Yuan, CARD B: 500 Yuan, CARD C: 1000 Yuan (Purchase these top up cards in YOUR local currency using Mastercard Credit)
BTC exchange is base on: 200 Yuan: Rates Per BTC
Let me know the card options you are willing to purchase through PM.

OPTION 2: CAN BE PAID WITH PAYPAL AS OR ANY MAJOR CREDIT CARDS UNDER PAYPAL'S PAYMENT PROCESSOR
More card value options ranging from small to big amounts.
The site practices sending the funds straight into wallets. They dont sell the cards but rather they execute the service. So basically after purchase, the site just tops up the account/wallet ID(they will prompt for the account ID to be deposited into during purchase) I cannot help on that if you do not want me to be paid first but the most I can do is to give you a better rate than OPTION 1. But these are just the options that are available and open to international purchase. You can always start small if in any doubt. I can consider ESCROW or to go first if you are reputable.

Disclaimer: Any Paypal or credit card service charge/fee is to be covered by you and is not part of the amount to be traded.
Thank you for reading and hope to do business and more future businesses with you.

Pages:
Jump to: