Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Cheap Hosting Packages - Starting From $0.15 Per Month - page 10. (Read 11361 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Contact me if you have any question...
Hosting price really very cheap.can you please provide me your hosting site name I just wanna to take a look.I have a website I need a hosting service cheap rate may be I will be your customer.thanks

Sorry, but i do not have an website for the moment for this services. You can see only this thdread or you can ask me if you need more info. When i will be back home from my summer hollydays Smiley i will probably work on some site for this services too Wink

Good day OP.

I want to renew my hosting same as previous.

I have PMed you.

For those who are looking for a cheap hosting, try Mr. Cosmas' service, it's very worth it.
I haven't experienced any long downtime yet and the speed is very nice.

Try it  Smiley

You have my reply on private Wink, we continue there... Thank you very much for your recommandation.

Well this guy is amazing people as well offering a great service for a low cost, i have one domain hosted with him and i didnt find any problem, i had bought yearly plan and im very happy. The best host for the best price.

Thank you very much for your recommandation Wink
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
Hosting price really very cheap.can you please provide me your hosting site name I just wanna to take a look.I have a website I need a hosting service cheap rate may be I will be your customer.thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Well this guy is amazing people as well offering a great service for a low cost, i have one domain hosted with him and i didnt find any problem, i had bought yearly plan and im very happy. The best host for the best price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good day OP.

I want to renew my hosting same as previous.

I have PMed you.

For those who are looking for a cheap hosting, try Mr. Cosmas' service, it's very worth it.
I haven't experienced any long downtime yet and the speed is very nice.

Try it  Smiley
Offer still available:

5% Discount for 6 month

10% Discount for 9 months

15% Discount for 1 year (12 months)

Bought a hosting from this guy a STD Pack at 15% discount. great to talk with you man. Recommended

Great to deal with you too dear.

Offer still available:

5% Discount for 6 month

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Offer still available:

5% Discount for 6 month

Bought a hosting from this guy a STD Pack at 15% discount. great to talk with you man. Recommended
Offer still available:

5% Discount for 6 month

And which pack have you been running for the same ? Small pack or some thing else ? And does the hosting come with Litespeed ?

You can start with Small pack and upgrade later, acording to your site traffic.

Already PMed you yesterday with my payment proof.
Hope you got it.

Yes, sorry, i got the message and payment. I just didn`t had time to reply Wink... Everything is oke... I will message you when the cpanel is updated and let you know the new expiring date Wink

Does a faucet or a temporary gambling site count as an illegal site ? In the op it says illegal sites will not be allowed to be hosted on the server.

Gambling site it will be counted as illegal site. But faucet site no, you can run a faucet site on my Hosting Wink

I use his service on my faucet site, and it's my third month now. So, basically, it allows faucet. I don't know about gambling.

True about faucet as i said earlier, and about gambling sites no, they are not allowed Wink

I want order 6months for small pack with 5% discount

We finish this order on private, thank you Wink
legendary
Activity: 840
Does a faucet or a temporary gambling site count as an illegal site ? In the op it says illegal sites will not be allowed to be hosted on the server.
I use his service on my faucet site, and it's my third month now. So, basically, it allows faucet. I don't know about gambling.

And which pack have you been running for the same ? Small pack or some thing else ? And does the hosting come with Litespeed ?
Sir?

Good day sir!

I want to renew my hosting. I sent you a PM.

EDIT:
I can't access the hosting today.
Please fix, thanks.

It's OK now. I can access the hosting.

Sorry for late reply, i was kinda busy yesterday. I`m glad that you can access it now.
About renewal, please send me another PM and tell me with what pack you want to continue and for how many months so i can tell you how much you need to pay. And i suppose you will pay again in BTC.
Hope you got it.
legendary
Activity: 840
Good day sir!

EDIT:
Please fix, thanks.

Sorry for late reply, i was kinda busy yesterday. I`m glad that you can access it now.
About renewal, please send me another PM and tell me with what pack you want to continue and for how many months so i can tell you how much you need to pay. And i suppose you will pay again in BTC.
Hope you got it.
Activity: 406
I want order 6months for small pack with 5% discount
Good day sir!

EDIT:
Please fix, thanks.

Good day sir!

EDIT:
Please fix, thanks.

I will order a small pack for 6 months, I hope this be a good buy.

Cheers!

Good. You have 5% discount for it.
I hope also that this will be a good sale Tongue
We continue on private and finish there Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I will order a small pack for 6 months, I hope this be a good buy.

Cheers!
Good news. A new discount for 6 months:

5% Discount for 6 month

Offers still available: