Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Cheap Hosting Packages - Starting From $0.15 Per Month - page 14. (Read 11361 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
very nice packages of hosting with an excellent price. I will wait to that you also offer domains to decide to buy.  Wink

by the way, what about the technologies? PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc.?  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Awesome prices and specifications, btw glad you like my thread design Smiley
Activity: 467
Contact me if you have any question...
Where is the website link? I'm interested to buy the package.

There is no website. If you want to purchase a package, you tell me what package want to take and for how many months and where you want to pay for it. You can tell me here or send me a private message Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Where is the website link? I'm interested to buy the package.
What do you think about my new thread Design? Smiley
Take Advanced [Price: $1.00] for atleast 2 months and get 25% discount. Offer available for 48 Hours.
I have bought the hosting. I sent btc first and all is fine. Vouch Wink

Thank you for smooth deal Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have bought the hosting. I sent btc first and all is fine. Vouch Wink
I am really interested to take the advanced package for test. Could you send me your site via pm?

There is not site mate. If i would have a site, i wouldn`t promote this service on the forum, i would promote the site Smiley
In the future, maybe i will have an website to. At the moment, everything is manualy done.

I will send you a message anyway with more info if you still want to take the "Advanced" Pack.

EDIT:

Message sent.

Second EDIT:

Some Terms and Conditions added to the thread Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am really interested to take the advanced package for test. Could you send me your site via pm?
I want to buy "Small" for 1 month (for testing, prehaps with renuwal and changing to standart/premium). You didn't PM me yet.

I`m sorry, i didn`t saw your post... i will send you a PM right now.

EDIT:

Done, PM sent Wink
I want to buy "Small" for 1 month (for testing, prehaps with renuwal and changing to standart/premium). You didn't PM me yet.
Interesting service with cheap price, you are offering. Accepting bitcoin for web hosting is pretty good. I know only one service which accepts bitcoin for hosting+domain. That is namecheap..Good work.
You didn't mention about domains. I think you don't provide domain. Only hosting.. one suggestion, make a hosting website like namecheap. It would be very great, many people are searching for it....

Hmm, didn`t know that there is only one site offering Hosting and accepting BTC... Well, i`m glad that i`m the second one Smiley)))

Anyway, i want to make an website, but for the moment i do not have time to create it. Even if i pay somebody to make it. Also i don`t want to invest much money in it at the moment. As i`m just a reseller, i don`t own any server.

And no, i don`t offer domains for the moment. But i could do it though, i have FREE domain reseller rights, i just need to add funds in my balance so i can purchase the domain and sell it to other people ... But the chepest one i can get is $8-9... and to earn something, i have to sell it at $10-11 ... And for most people that is to much Smiley
Activity: 365
Interesting service with cheap price, you are offering. Accepting bitcoin for web hosting is pretty good. I know only one service which accepts bitcoin for hosting+domain. That is namecheap..Good work.
You didn't mention about domains. I think you don't provide domain. Only hosting.. one suggestion, make a hosting website like namecheap. It would be very great, many people are searching for it....

very low price and low disk space. is your server is fast,Pm me.I am interested Smiley

Yes it is, i will send you a PM and talk there  about what plan you want to buy and for how many months...
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
I'm intrested and want to buy for 1 month for testing. PM me please.
What can you say about uptime %?

99.9% uptime guarantee
Activity: 18
What can you say about uptime %?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Vouch for Cosmos. I am using his cheap and reliable hosting for more than 10+ months now. I can guarantee you guys that I never faced any problem
Even if I faced problem I pmed him on Skype and everything got fixed within a matter of minutes. So you will be getting 24/7 support through Skype.
Don't think that this is cheap hosting and it will not be good. His hosting packages are best in comparison of any other resellers out there
Pages:
Jump to: