Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] CLASH OF CLANS Selling lvl 112 almost maxed th9 - page 2. (Read 3494 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Will use any trusted escrow, or we could even use player up.com middleman.  I have 3 middleman transactions there.  100 percent rating.  Its just more expensive as the buyer pays all middleman fees.
.3 is too low for the amount of time I've put into the game and seeing other bases similar sell for around my asking.   But thank you for your interest. I am open to any offer reasonably close to my asking of 1 bitcoin.  Have a good day and hope to hear from you soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Well that's nice account but I'm only able to offer BTC 0.3 for now.
If you're looking BTC 1 then I will try to earn it a few month if you still selling ofcourse
Private message me for the name of the account.  And will use an escrow service.  Make an offer.  I've got 4 confirmed trades on playerup.com, just interested in bitcoins now. 
Yeah just the account.  Sorry.  Thanks for moving
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I think this should be move the Digital goods section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
You're selling the account right? not including the phone Grin
Selling an almost maxed th9

Will accept bitcoin thru a middleman service only, unless you have a very high rating

full Gmail account will be given to you.

All troops maxed for th 9 except for dragons (lvl3) and valk (lvl 3)

All buildings maxed for th9 except two air sweepers (both lvl 4) and two archer towers (both lvl 10)

All spells maxed for th9, de spells lvl 1 poison and haste, lvl 2 earthquake

145 lvl 8 skull walls, 115 lvl 9 legos (all black)

Lvl 14 barb king
Lvl 12 arch queen

250 plus war stars
350 mill plus gold grab
1 million plus heroic heist

Account has been hanging in the 2900 trophy range (masters league) from defensive wins.  Just 200 trophies from champ league and 2k gems.

Get into top war clans or farm clans with the profile.

Account is gem free so dont worry about being called a gemmer

Make an offer.  This has just been sitting for at least a year.  I don't use it, if I can get a little money from it, that would be awesome.  The lvl now is 114.  Might be a few more upgrades completed, such as more walls done to a higher lvl.
Pages:
Jump to: