Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] CSGO KEY $ 1.5 only 200+ KEYS ON STOCK NOW ! - page 4. (Read 10510 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657
No man. I have a lot of rep in csgorep group.  Add me i will link u through.

Pm me ur steamcommunity id.
but you are newbie ,same with me ,we can trade one key per once,if you afraid be scam $1.6 but want cheap price ,you should found another suppliers . Wink

And escrow won't solve this problem? Monbux I heard can cover steam related items. Send him a PM if you are serious about doing business.

There is no need to find an escrow that deals specifically with steam items, since the escrow never has to actually hold them. The buyer sends BTC to the escrow, which the escrow releases to the seller once the buyer confirms that the seller has sent them the keys.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

but you are newbie ,same with me ,we can trade one key per once,if you afraid be scam $1.6 but want cheap price ,you should found another suppliers . Wink

And escrow won't solve this problem? Monbux I heard can cover steam related items. Send him a PM if you are serious about doing business.
if you want buy some now ,i can send you first one by one,you can found my steam link at the top of post ,because you have so huge active ,i'm online now .
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well good for u because I have sellers at 1.55 but he was out of stock.  And u told Ejarwan at 3:24 PM that u are gonna sleep but 18 minutes later u are still replying here.

Lol.
i'm scammer ,away from me ,thx ,i don't want scam you or you be scammed ,i'm talk with santouao with something ,so ,GL to you and your cheapest suppliers.
come guys ,don't angry anymore ,it's unnecessary.
so thx for you and wakka662 ,help me and teach me so much ,but i got go sleep now,see you tomorrow.good night.
LOL ,good night
Well good for u because I have sellers at 1.55 but he was out of stock.  And u told Ejarwan at 3:24 PM that u are gonna sleep but 18 minutes later u are still replying here.

Lol.
i'm scammer ,away from me ,thx ,i don't want scam you or you be scammed ,i'm talk with santouao with something ,so ,GL to you and your cheapest suppliers.
so thx for you and wakka662 ,help me and teach me so much ,but i got go sleep now,see you tomorrow.good night.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well good for u because I have sellers at 1.55 but he was out of stock.  And u told Ejarwan at 3:24 PM that u are gonna sleep but 18 minutes later u are still replying here.

Lol.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If I buy this key Can I use it to play on steam?
If I'm able to play on steam at 1.6$ price on my own account shoot me a pm.
this key is in the game and use to open case ,if you need cdkey o csgo, pm wakka662 ,he in this post reply too ,and his price is very good ,and he sold s much steam game and iterms.you can trust him .
Well good for u because I have sellers at 1.55 but he was out of stock.  And u told Ejarwan at 3:24 PM that u are gonna sleep but 18 minutes later u are still replying here.

Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
If I buy this key Can I use it to play on steam?
If I'm able to play on steam at 1.6$ price on my own account shoot me a pm.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Lol.
Grin  choosy customer,why you so rude to seller ?this is seller be polite to customer ,you need have much manner lesson .if you be banned ,let me know . Cheesy  Roll Eyes   or blocked ! waiting for your news .
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish

Lol.
Maybe he can't sleep, surf Internet then check bitcointalk
lol why so serious ?
Activity: 147

Lol.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I dont think, he is scaming...

I would be aware, that keys may be carded and if owner of card contacts police, than you may have problem (and your steam will be blocked).

Why would he sell keys for only 1,6$, if they are not carded? Any ideas?
I'm pretty sure it not carded.
In my country, there are many sellers selling keys for 33000 Vietnam dong ( $1.54)
Keys cheap but sellers on bitcointalk selling it very high price so you may think it carded

Oh ok than... but still - be aware, he may be scam.
hey ,mate ,if you really want it ,you can buy one key per trade ,and send first,who willing to talk so much but just scam your $1.7 ?and many people in my country buy my keys with send money first ,in fact i sell it in my country ,more than this forum and more expensive ,i just want share it with all the bitcoin user,you can ask wakka662 ,how much money i can make sell with $1.6, nearly no money make ,just like the other seller: santouao said : we need help the other bitcoin user to enjoy the use of bitcoin payment.
i stand behind you ,bro !some peple want make money by bitcoin ,but we build a new dream ! to make different people to share the cheap and convenience .

I would be aware, that keys may be carded and if owner of card contacts police, than you may have problem (and your steam will be blocked).

In my country, there are many sellers selling keys for 33000 Vietnam dong ( $1.54)
Keys cheap but sellers on bitcointalk selling it very high price so you may think it carded

hey ,mate ,if you really want it ,you can buy one key per trade ,and send first,who willing to talk so much but just scam your $1.7 ?and many people in my country buy my keys with send money first ,in fact i sell it in my country ,more than this forum and more expensive ,i just want share it with all the bitcoin user,you can ask wakka662 ,how much money i can make sell with $1.6, nearly no money make ,just like the other seller: santouao said : we need help the other bitcoin user to enjoy the use of bitcoin payment.

In my country, there are many sellers selling keys for 33000 Vietnam dong ( $1.54 each , not bulk )
thx ,bro ,there doesn't have much people willing to stand out and prove it .so many thx for that.
Avoid trading with him,  has 1.6 hours on csgo,  tells u that his friend will send u keys after u pay. Has no sort of rep,  expects u to go first and 0 things in csgo inventory.  Also,  he said this is his only account.

Good luck.
oops ! you are here,yes ,you are newbie for 14 activity ,you want me go first ?! kidding me !you have no dare to buy and maybe you want scam me ,so ,just shout as you want !i play dota2 for 750 hours with this account ! GL to you too ,and wish never meet u again !i sold so much just you have no dare go first for one key !
Ill buy few to test this service.
go first?
i guess you active those things ,and ,the $1.5 you should know that ,no one will be ask me sell with this price ,but ,you know ,something in your heart ,in my mind !
what?
I will pay the full price for few keys.

okay ,you can add me first ,you can found link of my steam link at the top of post ,we can trade tomorrow ,there is 2:00 morning now ,so i got go to sleep ,cant stay up anymore .
The big fish

You can use escrow service, when trade keys you add him trash items he can't charge back.
Activity: 364

The big fish

In my country, there are many sellers selling keys for 33000 Vietnam dong ( $1.54 each , not bulk )

so thx for your aware and remind ,and i can say i use the lower price buy the others and sell it ,you can believe it or not ,this is my business secret,and i can told you ,if the keys is carded ,all trade account will be blocked in short time ,all account ,seller and buyer !but i can close trade and keep the stock for much days !because i have believe what i sell it's all clean and legal,if no one buy it ,it will be keep in our account and stay here to wait somebody buy it ,if we sell the carded ,we all blocked in short time .but we don't ,so if you think it's carded and plz go away and buy it from market for $2.77 for each ,we will stay here ,.like santouao ,we have been talk so much ,and he is my image !i will keep sell like him ,just stay here and wait the lie scattered !
Pages:
Jump to: