Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] CSGO KEY $ 1.5 only 200+ KEYS ON STOCK NOW ! - page 5. (Read 10490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1042
Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.
Avoid trading with him,  has 1.6 hours on csgo,  tells u that his friend will send u keys after u pay. Has no sort of rep,  expects u to go first and 0 things in csgo inventory.  Also,  he said this is his only account.

Good luck.
oops ! you are here,yes ,you are newbie for 14 activity ,you want me go first ?! kidding me !you have no dare to buy and maybe you want scam me ,so ,just shout as you want !i play dota2 for 750 hours with this account ! GL to you too ,and wish never meet u again !i sold so much just you have no dare go first for one key !
Ill buy few to test this service.
go first?
i guess you active those things ,and ,the $1.5 you should know that ,no one will be ask me sell with this price ,but ,you know ,something in your heart ,in my mind !
what?
I will pay the full price for few keys.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Avoid trading with him,  has 1.6 hours on csgo,  tells u that his friend will send u keys after u pay. Has no sort of rep,  expects u to go first and 0 things in csgo inventory.  Also,  he said this is his only account.

Good luck.
oops ! you are here,yes ,you are newbie for 14 activity ,you want me go first ?! kidding me !you have no dare to buy and maybe you want scam me ,so ,just shout as you want !i play dota2 for 750 hours with this account ! GL to you too ,and wish never meet u again !i sold so much just you have no dare go first for one key !
go first?
i guess you active those things ,and ,the $1.5 you should know that ,no one will be ask me sell with this price ,but ,you know ,something in your heart ,in my mind !
legendary
I dont think, he is scaming...

I would be aware, that keys may be carded and if owner of card contacts police, than you may have problem (and your steam will be blocked).

Why would he sell keys for only 1,6$, if they are not carded? Any ideas?
its an ingame item.
goes for such prices and even lower.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I dont think, he is scaming...

I would be aware, that keys may be carded and if owner of card contacts police, than you may have problem (and your steam will be blocked).

Why would he sell keys for only 1,6$, if they are not carded? Any ideas?

Good luck.

U are also newbie with 14 activity lol.  I have 3 pages of cash rep,  u have shit
yeah ,i have shit ,so ,never pm me and never buy anything from me ,thx .and besides ,i know who you are real,i don't want talk too much with you ,just fuck out of here .
legendary

Good luck.
go first?
Activity: 147

Good luck.

U are also newbie with 14 activity lol.  I have 3 pages of cash rep,  u have shit
legendary
I have CS GO games gift  wanna trade ( i have 200 gifts )
5k each ?
sorry ,just sell it ,not have interesting in  trade
pmed u
you should respect the market .plz ,if you can sell it with $1.5 ,we will welcome .
$1.5 isn't a disrespectful price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
CD key or case key?
case of course ,but wakka662 have cdkey ,if you want ,pm him.

What is his price for cd keys? Is he your partner or what?
I can sell you one if needed.

For which price? Let's talk via PM. Please send me an offer.
legendary
CD key or case key?

I can sell you one if needed.

Good luck.
Activity: 147
Avoid trading with him,  has 1.6 hours on csgo,  tells u that his friend will send u keys after u pay. Has no sort of rep,  expects u to go first and 0 things in csgo inventory.  Also,  he said this is his only account.

Good luck.
there is a lot keys have been sold in short time ,we have sold this for a long time ,and we didn't sold the keys which is been may be carded.we have a lot customer and so we sold it so quick.
Keys may be carded, beware  Kiss

You dont want to have your steam locked by support, do you?
LOL, all keys is legal,and we use the old account to send to you ,the account is belong to ourselves,we have 20 team mates ,but you need talk with me to discuss if you need ,the others people doesn't know how to speak English .this is why we have different account ,all keys is from trade expensive gun&knife in games(skins).never banned have been happen in our customers.because it 's clean.thx for remind .
CD key or case key?

wakka662 sell it with $7 for each ,we are not partner ,but we sell steam items both ,so i told the others people he can do the business.help each other to use bitcoin better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Keys may be carded, beware  Kiss

You dont want to have your steam locked by support, do you?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
CD key or case key?

CD key or case key?
I have CS GO games gift  wanna trade ( i have 200 gifts )
5k each ?
sorry ,just sell it ,not have interesting in  trade
pmed u
you should respect the market .plz ,if you can sell it with $1.5 ,we will welcome .
legendary
No man. I have a lot of rep in csgorep group.  Add me i will link u through.

Pm me ur steamcommunity id.
still need ? i have 300+ keys now ,how much you need ?
$1.5?
Pages:
Jump to: